What pairs do you usually trade ?

In most of the cases I trade majors because they are the safest and the most predictable assets on the forex market. However, recentky I came to the conclusion that minors or exotic pairs can give more profits if I know how to trade them. So, this year is going to be full of learning and exploration and I hpoe that I will be successful in making my trading more diversed and profittable.

Exotic pairs like EURTRY are indeed very profitable if traders are able to get the best price, but the risk is also very high due spread fee on exotic pair is far different to the major pair, maybe you will shocked when look spread make a big floating loss after open new order.

Exotic pairs like EURTRY are indeed very profitable if traders are able to get the best price, but the risk is also very high due spread fee on exotic pair is far different to the major pair, maybe you will shocked when look spread make a big floating loss after open new order.
True, one has to look out for the spreads with exotic pairs, lower liquidity tends to come with higher fees.

Good opportunities always comes with higher risk.

I keep my focus on the volatility - AUDJPY, AUDUSD, GBPAUD and GBPJPY are the good picks for me.
A trader can use the correlation between pairs to hedging strategy and may get profit and loss by anomaly from difference price movement on each currency.

Back