What's your view/opinion on today's market movements?

Update on my posts

AUDCHF 1st entry @ .7941 this is long term carry trade read previous post

I ended up with a few AUDCHF long trades 1st is Quoted and am now out of all with good pips + swap due to H4 sell signal (currant price .8250)

I wont short this pair but there is a short term sell signal on H4

look to short 1st entry .8257(50fib) 2nd .8270(61.8fib) 3rd .8288(78.6fib) SL above .8312 1st targeting .8203

Note:- only short off a H1 bearish candle pattern off the fib levels, this is only a retracement and is going against the D1 up trend so caution will be needed!

P.S. Like I mentioned I will not be taking this short trade but am waiting for this short to play out for my D1 buy setup;)

O well that was easy pips for those that took the AUDCHF short as it's only 20pips away from 1st target and if you took all fib levels I mentioned you would have ended up with about 200+pip's when this 1st target get's hit tonight or tommorow:p

Anyone else take the long on EU @ 50 fib?

P.S. Gold looks to be playing out nicely:cool:

Hii my friend....l have been extremely busy with my new project work which officially kick-off today. I have not been making new trades except for those running open short trades on EUR/SEK and, just recently triggered EUR/ZAR. I have left them running to take daily positive swaps and, happy to say, they are doing well :)

Well, congratulation on your profits...I would take your trades, but cannot do so no as that might interfere with my "carry trades"....but do keep posting your thoughts and ideas on your trades and I might jump in if my trading account can sustain additional trades.

Cheers and all the best as always!

Well I think I'v covered all my trade idea's I'v posed in this tread now as I got out of my 50fib gold trade with good pip's (about 400pips) when I got out of my AUDCHF long's and actually got triggered again today @ the 50fib on gold but will just scalp that as its now in good profit and will pick it up again as the D1 plays out:)

Also If you read my post's you would know my DJ30 hit my stop some time back with a measly 10pips but I picked it back up at the 100fib and got a nice bounce down so I got out of that with good pip's and will not be getting in that again as it's just to manipulated:rolleyes:(but I probably will as I'm a sucker for punishment)

The second half of my EA hit my stop also today with 730pip's:(

So..........not much more to say:rolleyes:

I ended up with a few AUDCHF long trades 1st is Quoted and am now out of all with good pips + swap due to H4 sell signal (currant price .8250)

I wont short this pair but there is a short term sell signal on H4

look to short 1st entry .8257(50fib) 2nd .8270(61.8fib) 3rd .8288(78.6fib) SL above .8312 1st targeting .8203

Note:- only short off a H1 bearish candle pattern off the fib levels, this is only a retracement and is going against the D1 up trend so caution will be needed!

P.S. Like I mentioned I will not be taking this short trade but am waiting for this short to play out for my D1 buy setup;)

AUDCHF short trade hit 1st target today with currant low of .8202:)

Took a couple of more days than I mentioned above (post 172) but result was the same!

It's good to see that you are a discipline trader and is sticking to your trading plan & strategy which seems to be working well ;)....

For me, I have turn into an "investment trader" :p....all my trades are now "carry trades" for the positive swaps and so will reap around 20-30% profit per year...which is pretty good and much2 better than what all banks pay for fixed deposit.

@ RahmanSL sounds like a good strategy, I hope you stick to it and reach your goal;)

Participation in this thread by more than a couple FPA members is virtually none existent so this will be my last trade idea,besides I don't think I have lost a pip with my trade ideas in this thread so I better quit while I'm ahead:D

This pair is just starting to give the RR I'm looking for so have set 3 sell limit order @ 1.1067,1.1117 and 1.1187 on USDCAD as I can't watch market 24/5:rolleyes:

1st targeting 1.0858 with SL above 1.1280

This is a D1 trade for me so could take some time to play out;)

Reach my goal??...hehehe...that will be a long2 way off yet at around 3.8m :p

Yes, I am doing quite well on my "carry trades" strategy and have...hehehe..achieved more than 20% of my deposit when I closed out most trades when the profit was a little too much and I couldn't resist taking the profits :p....the good news is, price on the EUR/SEK and EUR/ZAR did move back up and I was able to re-take some more short positions ;)

Today, I took some shorts on EUR/AUD and longs on NZD/USD and I expect them to reap me some nice profits before end of trading day.

Good luck with your trades and I am sure you will continue to do well with your trading strategy :)

Yes, due to lack of participations from fellow FPA members, I too am getting tired of continuing posting in this thread and am thinking to discontinue posting here.

Hoping to get triggered USDCAD this week (see post 177):)

@ RahmanSL I hope you done well off your EA short's and myself would be very careful shorting EA @ this stage as EA short has played out as I mentioned when I got out second half and here's my main reason why, EA I see bullish hidden divergence W1 (histogram only) and the RR just isn't there @ these levels;)

There should be a EA setup soon I feel but patience it will take!

Took GU short Friday (see Sive EU thread) and playing out nicely:p

Also Gold to me is playing out nicely (see my previous post's in this thread on gold and this week Sive gold thread I shared my thoughts):cool:

Hello dkami :)

Yes, fortunately, all my "carry trades" on EUR/SEK, EUR/AUD, and EUR/ZAR are playing out great as I am getting good daily swaps and also realizing some good profits when I closed out some positions that went into profits.
I am planning to reduce open positions on EUR/SEK & EUR/AUD and increase shorts for EUR/ZAR as it gives much higher daily positive swaps.

I took some longs on silver at the 18.9 levels, but have since closed them out for some nice profits at the 19.6 levels.....also, reason for closing out silver was because they incurred negative daily swaps :p

That's it my friend, I am really into "carry trades" and so will not be going for the other currencies pair....just slow and lazy trades ;)

Have a great trading day ahead and all the best!

Back