When we can trade without stop loss?

Only time I've never used one is when my account balance is low and I don't mind losing it. Otherwise, always use one....

We must always try to use Stop loss in our trading as because of this we can save our trading accounts.

I don't advise giving up a stop loss; it helps a lot even if you're an experienced trader. By removing the stop loss, you increase the risk in your trading, which leads to more stressful and unstable conditions. Also, trading without stop loss requires more effort from you, and you need to monitor the market in order not to lose continually.

It is possible to trade without stop loss, but only for experienced traders who understand the entire trading foundation and are willing to spend a lot of time monitoring charts. But I believe that you can't give up stop loss because it protects you from unnecessary losses and saves your time.

One of the fundamental rules of trading on the currency market is the issuing of Stop-Loss insurance orders. This is necessary in order not to lose all or a significant part of your deposit. Many novices still neglect this rule, quickly losing their funds. They get disappointed in trading and are absolutely convinced that it is impossible to earn money this way.
However, there are still methods of trading without protection orders. Such methods protect capital on deposit in various ways. An effective method of trading is to lock positions. In this case, the method involves opening another position, but in the opposite direction. And the newly opened order should have the same volume as the one opened earlier. Thus, a kind of lock is created that does not allow losses to increase. However, it should be understood that a thorough analysis of the market situation is required for a competent opening of the lock.

It is a personal choice whether to use SL or not, however this is very true that trading without a SL is very risky, because the market can move anywhere and no one can be 100% sure that the market will move this or that way.
Otherwise if you really wish to trade without a SL, maintain proper margin on your account and keep monitoring your ongoing trades closely.

You can trade completely without stop loss when you use zero leverage (use only your own funds for trading). Although for some liquid stocks (apple, amazon, google) I would trade without stop-loss with 1:5 leverage. I think there is negligible probability to lose all your funds in some trade with these settings.

i cant trade without sl. its too hard for me. i always scared about much loses so the sl and tp must be set all the time when i trade.

I always trade with an SL as it helps me to know what I stand to lose in a trade. This to me is far more important than how much I might win. I can make predictions but the market will go where the banks dictate.

I always trade with an SL as it helps me to know what I stand to lose in a trade. This to me is far more important than how much I might win. I can make predictions but the market will go where the banks dictate.
When we are trading with the use of the Stop Losses then our trades will remain protected from further losses.

Back