When we can trade without stop loss?

SL is not mandatory while trading. Some use it while others don't.
It is just that it limits your losses.
With 1:2 and 1:5 you can safely trade without leverage, the risk of ruining your account is low. But I wouldn't say the same for 1:100 leverage and for FX trading, you can easily enter period of long-term trend against you where your deposit won't sustain the move.

It is just a tool to limit loss and One can trade without it any time he should not depend on stop loss totally it is not a final way to manage your risk. Do trading with or without but keep in mind risk management is your main goal, it is up to a trader how he deals with the risk by monitoring trades or uses any tool for this purpose.

I don’t trade without a stop loss and believe it’s a big risk to not use one, you would have to be very confident in your ability.

I think stocks offer great opportunity to trade without stop loss, especially liquid stocks because they tend to rise most of the time while periods of drawdowns are relatively short.

I aware SL is very important for our trades to keep the losses don't go further. But is there any chance to trade without SL? Good fund management?
My view, it is never worth that risk, account will be gone and you will still be chasing the loss

Sl is a compulsory and useful tool to minimize the loss. Without stop loss, account will blew

Why wouldn't you use a Stop Loss?
I once read that some analysts don't use stop-losses since we should sell a stock if your initial investment thesis proves incorrect, but if the stock drops for no good reason and your thesis holds, you should be buying at the lower valuation, rather than selling.

Back