When we can trade without stop loss?

I don't trade without a stop loss. I think you need it to minimise any losses.
You have to always use stop loss because probability of getting harmful event that have potential to wipe out your account is very high when you spend long time in the market.

You have to always use stop loss because probability of getting harmful event that have potential to wipe out your account is very high when you spend long time in the market.
It would be better to make use of the Stop loss in our trades so that we can limit the losses.

You can trade completely without stop loss when you use zero leverage (use only your own funds for trading). Although for some liquid stocks (apple, amazon, google) I would trade without stop-loss with 1:5 leverage. I think there is negligible probability to lose all your funds in some trade with these settings.

Trading without stop loss, I think will better keep using stop loss as risk management, to prevent from the uncertain market condition, because work in margin trading using leverage, trading without stop loss possible to facing margin call account, except buy physical currency or gold, without stop loss remain safe but the value may be decline.

Back