Where to start

I’d demo account a broker and build up ideas for yourself. About seeing over time what works and what doesn’t.

Learn technical analysis for chart analysis:

- Candlesticks analysis
- Technical analysis
- trendlines, support and resistance, channels, triangle patterns etc.
You also forget to add indicators like RSI breakouts/bounces, MA convergence-divergence systems etc., imo they are easier to grasp

You also forget to add indicators like RSI breakouts/bounces, MA convergence-divergence systems etc., imo they are easier to grasp
Hello bigdolly, Can you advice some useful information or where can I check about these indicators and how to use in trading?

You have to start with learning I guess. Watch educatonal content in the internet, read some useful books in trading and articles as well. You should understand that you need a theoretical base first. Afterwards you will be able to get started with trading on demo. You don't need to sit all day long reading a book or articles, you have to do it gradually. There are lots of rules in trading activity and one of them is patience. Keep calm and do your best to reach success and your purposes. It's difficult to get used to such rules of course but I hope you have engough time which you can dedicate to your self-development.

Back