Where to start

The most important this is getting started I believe whether its starting by losing an accouint or starting on demo,Once you start dont stop thats how to win

I guess when it comes to getting started in trading “where” is not the most crucial thing. You just need to start no matter what broker you choose. It may be even a scam but this negative experience with teach you to be cautious. The second or third broker will be genuine. It’s impossible to gain experience facing only good stuff. Bad things teach even much better. So, choose any broker and get started. When you are a newbie it doesn’t matter who your first broker. You’ll have a lot of brokers good and bad ones after it and each of them will teach you.

Reading the charts is the fundamental thing in trading and without it you won't be able to earn money. If you need to understand where to start in order to read the charts properly, then I can advise you to attend tradingview website, investopedia also contains many information about different trading peculiairities, investing.com as well provides any human with a nice academy for learning. I reckon this is something you need in order to start adjusting to this field.

Reading the charts is the fundamental thing in trading and without it you won't be able to earn money. If you need to understand where to start in order to read the charts properly, then I can advise you to attend tradingview website, investopedia also contains many information about different trading peculiairities, investing.com as well provides any human with a nice academy for learning. I reckon this is something you need in order to start adjusting to this field.
Hello! I'm just starting to delve into trading, and I have a question: Is it worth seeking a mentor at the beginning?

I follow tradingview top authors as they post their analysis and I trade their strategies on demo.
That is how I started.

Once you know or think you know how to trade I would say you should start with a trading plan

Starting using a demo account is safer than jumping to a real trading account without preparation at all. If a trader can manage well in a demo account at least six months, it increases self-confidence.

The most important place to start is to get a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of trading, in particular risk management.

Once you have an appreciation of the basics, open up a demo trading account and put what you have learnt into practice and test your trading strategies, risk management techniques, leverage etc etc.

Do not start directly with a real money account!

The most important place to start is to get a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals of trading, in particular risk management.

Once you have an appreciation of the basics, open up a demo trading account and put what you have learnt into practice and test your trading strategies, risk management techniques, leverage etc etc.

Do not start directly with a real money account!
To start in trading, educate yourself on financial markets, choose a market of interest, select a reputable broker, and practice with a demo account to develop and test your trading plan. Begin with a small amount of capital when transitioning to a live account, stay informed about market developments, and continuously review and adapt your strategy for long-term success.

Back