Why do 80-90% of beginner Forex traders lose ALL of their money?

When a newbie sees big profit made by a guru trader, he also tries to follow him. The reality is that guru trader has reached that level after a lot of hard work, whereas newbie tries to gamble his money in order to gain more, this is the reason why mostly fail and lose money.

It is true that we can get a good and reliable income from trading but then what is more important for us is how we are going to manage our trades :)

Trade management is a skill that makes us a good trader. When beginners enter in this business they just think of profit not manage trades accordingly . If go through proper steps in trading take suitable risk and manage it on time they can be a good earner of forex business. Without management they can be a looser.

Trade management is a skill that makes us a good trader. When beginners enter in this business they just think of profit not manage trades accordingly . If go through proper steps in trading take suitable risk and manage it on time they can be a good earner of forex business. Without management they can be a looser.

We have to learn and manage our trades in such a manner that we are getting a good income from them and then only we will become a successful trader :)

We have to learn and manage our trades in such a manner that we are getting a good income from them and then only we will become a successful trader :)
Success is on traders performance in trading . Funds management ability of a trader helps a lot to gain profits. If some one wants to avoid losses he should make a plan for trading where he could manage trading and capital accordingly.

Definitely not enough experience and bad choice of broker!
Maybe yes, but I think also another reason, forex opened for everyone, but not everyone will suitable with forex, if skill trading always poor hence also will easily to get failure, maybe my self as example lol

Maybe yes, but I think also another reason, forex opened for everyone, but not everyone will suitable with forex, if skill trading always poor hence also will easily to get failure, maybe my self as example lol

It is what we have to understand that trading in the Forex markets is not suited to all types of traders and those traders who are not being able to earn anything in the business must not risk their investments at all :(

Beginners are looser because they are fail to manage risk in trading , Having less experience of market analysis. They need practice to make earning in forex market . Just open a live account will not bring profit until they not use their amount carefully.

Beginners are looser because they are fail to manage risk in trading , Having less experience of market analysis. They need practice to make earning in forex market . Just open a live account will not bring profit until they not use their amount carefully.

Many of the traders who are actually newbie do not have any idea about what types of trades they are doing and this is also a reason for their failure in this business in the long run :(

Back