Why Do Most Traders Lose

You have mentioned some of the things that cause harm, and that is true. I also often do not discipline in trading, so it had a considerable loss. However, I stay relaxed and enjoy it then the next trading strategy. I think the traders do not need to be sad when loss.

We can only think of not being sad but when the real losses happens, the sadness is already there killing you from deep within. Better to take care of the trading strategy and watch out for emotional imbalances.

We can only think of not being sad but when the real losses happens, the sadness is already there killing you from deep within. Better to take care of the trading strategy and watch out for emotional imbalances.

It will happen to us that we will get losses at any time. So the best protection that we have is to make use of the Stop losses in our trades so that our trading capital will not get lost at all :)

It will happen to us that we will get losses at any time. So the best protection that we have is to make use of the Stop losses in our trades so that our trading capital will not get lost at all :)

Indeed using the stop loss is the only savior for all the traders to prevent their accounts from incurring further losses. But realizing the losses is difficult, on long run it does helps the trader to grow their trading capital. :)

Indeed using the stop loss is the only savior for all the traders to prevent their accounts from incurring further losses. But realizing the losses is difficult, on long run it does helps the trader to grow their trading capital. :)

Good traders shouldn't stop with placing stop loss to prevent bigger loss but they should make evaluation too so they will know how to minimize the loss if it is possible. Sometime, stop loss is not effective in placing and you need to make evaluation how to place it correctly with current strategy. And sometime, the problem is coming from your open position. If your open position is bad then it is harder to place stop loss in strategic place too. So, traders must know their mistake first and then they could accept the loss and fix the mistake.

Sad when you lost is common thing because no one who is happy when he lost in trading but it's important to be realistic too because sad won't change anything but you can try to learn from your mistake to be better trader and you can't learn from your mistake if you never lost. We should have positive mind, loss is good for us to learn how to minimize and limit it so we won't lose bigger in the next transaction. All traders ever lost and it happens to expert traders too.

Newbies lose trades because they have no strategy and trade on emotions. Newbies lose their whole account because they don't use proper money management tools

It is true that newbies had no strategy for trading. they do unplanned trading even not had control on emotions. These can be major reasons for loss . I must say new traders has to understand loss will occur they have to learn how to avoid this.

It is true that newbies had no strategy for trading. they do unplanned trading even not had control on emotions. These can be major reasons for loss . I must say new traders has to understand loss will occur they have to learn how to avoid this.
Because these reason hence as beginner need practice in demo account, and also reading about system trading that using indicator as help tool and then implemented to demo account and test system at least one or two month, if result good might will make more confident

There are a lot of reasons why most trader are not profitable. One of the most common I believe is because of they are trying to use small to earn big rather than big to earn small.

Back