Williama's Trading System

4 Steps to evaluate the system...

So, I ask the newcomers to please go through the whole thread and try to figure out as much as you can

for over a thousand viewers and only a few members were showing interest

I have presented the system as is

and the reason is that every person is different, trades different styles as to money management, risk management and people have different account sizes.

you will decide what you want to do with your account as to how much risk you will have

I have mentioned some numbers pertinent to my style of trading, goals, risk, leverage, etc. such as an account of $100,000, 1:500 leverage and a risk of 10%-15%

If you ask me for advice I would say according to my experience that $100.000, 1:500 leverage and use up to 40% of your equity is a way to make nice money

I hope I have cleared some things with this.

William,

Thousands of views IS Lots of interest. The reason you won't have lots of posts to go along with it is people CAN read. You put something about any free trading system out there and people will flock to it.

But the risk of your system, valid or not, amounts to High Stakes Gambling for anyone with the proper mindset of money management. Everyone who has dealt with the Forex market knows that it would take VERY deep pockets to play it fast and loose.

To try to give you my take on it:

If you know that it takes 15 - 40% account risk to make good money,
AND
If you know that your method does not presuppose a direction and gets a loss anytime direction works against the method,
AND
The number of attempts in which direction CAN work against your method is not statistically known,
AND
The recovery from just 3 such events could be a long long time, perhaps even result in a wiped account....

MAKES for gambling. IMNSHO

Cheers,
Cyclon

Last edited:
Naufrage
Ok, this is the principal, “you have to be ahead of the broker”. This means you have to have more pending orders on the opposite side the broker has its price. In other words, if the price is in the buy side, count the lots in the sell side and they have to be greater than the total lots in the buy side in such a way that when you make calculations the negative balance is lesser than the positive balance.

One way of achieving this is by placing twice the lot size in the opposite side every time a level is triggered, but you could place three, four, etc. times if you have enough money. This is not a Martingale set up. You are not exponentially doubling your bets. All you are doing is preparing lot size in the opposite side in case the market reversed all the way to the opposite side. Since this way you always have a lot more lots on the opposite side the market is, you are preventing the broker to take you because you always have the chance to recover the negative balance you have in that side and make profit when the market reaches the other side. Also, if the market continues in the same side and moves towards the targeted price in that side, you also reach a point in which the negative balance ends and profit starts until the target is reached.

This way a certain pip gap has to be between the orders for each currency pair. This is the work I have done during these years. I have calculated everything so I know exactly how it has to be set up in order to achieve profit in each end.

Regarding the EA you are coding:

The problem that you are having is that all your pending orders get triggered and of course that causes loss. So, you are actually obtaining false results. You need to code it in a way that once a target is triggered the remaining pending orders for that set are deleted before a new set is placed. The other thing I got in your former EA was that it was placing pending orders all the time, this is not how is suppose to work. It has to place a set of pending orders ONLY when a level is triggered otherwise you end up with a lot of pending orders and of course you end up with an exponential number of pending orders and make you run out of free margin when a level is triggered.

One more thing, I do not necessarily have to place pending orders every time a level is triggered all I need is to have my calculations in place. This means, I keep track of the balance among lot size in each side. I calculate how much will be made when one side is reached. If I see that my other side is short, I place more pending orders in that side to compensate and make profit. If I see there is enough in that side I do not place more pending orders to save free margin. As you can see, I maintain a control real time to make the system efficient. So, if you want to translate that into an EA that can do all that, you have to do a lot of coding.

Therefore, your assumptions are incorrect about the free margin required. To tell you that I can make money with a $10.000 dollars account and I have even done it with a $2.000 dollars account. The thing is, you have to be completely aware of how the system works because it appears to be in many ways to the unaware trader something else. To tell you that I even trade in a way that I apply my knowledge as a trader to see market direction and this way save even more free margin so I do not have unnecessary pending orders triggered in one side in order to make even more profit.

Cyclon:

You have to figure out my system first, this way you will find out that no matter what happens to market direction, volatility, economic or political news, broker disposition and greed, etc. you always make profit. The risk involved is when your broker wants to cheat or not want to pay you.

This system is unbeatable if you know how to apply it correctly. I say this for some reasons, I have worked on it for a long time and math does not lie. I am an engineer, mathematician and money manager. I have a lot of experience and knowledge to back up what I am showing here and I can show it to anybody live as I did with no fear whatsoever it will fail. It might sound arrogant what I say but since I can prove it anytime and be consistent with it, I think is not arrogance anymore but a true fact. I am very confident of this system. In fact, it works for any type of trading. Can you imagine?

Last edited:
Not arguing the success of deep pockets...

William,
I am not arguing the success of deep pockets...

I am not challenging your ability to make the system work. I am just pointing out an answer to your concern of not many posts - or interaction - with the enlisted.

I guess perhaps I could put it this way. It is like you are saying "Go ahead and stand there with the apple on your head. I am the absolute perfect knife thrower".

Whether you are the perfect knife thrower or not won't increase the number of volunteers.

This goes to the topic that has been on my mind lately which is Risk Aversion. It is a stronger motivator than is the desire for gain and I believe it is responsible for what you had expressed as a perception of the low 'interest'.

Cheers,
Cyclon

Hi William,

Thanks for the time that you have taken to explain your trading technique on the Forex Peace Army site. I am very interested in learning to master your system and have read the thread. If/when time allows, could I please get more detailed information about how to get some personal assistance from you on mastering your system? I understand that I will share my profits with you for your consultation. Thanks for all that you have shared with us.

HD

Last edited:
Where to Trade this?

I like what I see from the strategy, but I can't seem to find a broker that has that much leverage for big accounts. hmmm......I wonder :)

Email Me Your System Please Rdelage1@maine.rr.com. Thank You

Hello everyone,

After reading so much about scam and how people continuously lose money in the Forex world, I have felt I need to tell people a piece of knowledge I have about how brokers take everyone´s money legally. The following is a notice I got from one of my brokers in which all is exposed. After you read this, you will have an idea of what brokers actually do but in any case I will translate the paragraphs into simple words.

This is an annual notice from the broker:

“INTERBANK FX, LLC - PRIVACY NOTICE
Interbank FX is a registered Futures Commission Merchant and is regulated by both the National Futures Association (NFA) and the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). As part of the NFA's ongoing requirements, Interbank FX is required to provide customers with information regarding the NFA's Background Affiliation Status Information Center (BASIC System) and our firms Privacy Policy on an annual basis. To learn more about the NFA BASIC System, you may visit the following website: …

Further down you find this…

THE FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADING YOU ARE ENTERING INTO IS NOT CONDUCTED ON AN EXCHANGE. INTERBANK FX, LLC IS ACTING AS A COUNTERPARTY IN THESE TRANSACTIONS AND, THEREFORE, ACTS AS THE BUYER WHEN YOU SELL AND THE SELLER WHEN YOU BUY. AS A RESULT, INTERBANK FX, LLC'S INTERESTS MAY BE IN CONFLICT WITH YOURS. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN YOUR WRITTEN AGREEMENT OR OTHER WRITTEN DOCUMENTS INTERBANK FX, LLC ESTABLISHES THE PRICES AT WHICH IT OFFERS TO TRADE WITH YOU. THE PRICES INTERBANK FX, LLC OFFERS MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE AND INTERBANK FX, LLC MAY OFFER DIFFERENT PRICES TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS.
IF INTERBANK FX, LLC ELECTS NOT TO COVER ITS OWN TRADING EXPOSURE, THEN YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT INTERBANK FX, LLC MAY MAKE MORE MONEY IF THE MARKET GOES AGAINST YOU. ADDITIONALLY, SINCE INTERBANK FX, LLC ACTS AS THE BUYER OR SELLER IN THE TRANSACTION, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY EVALUATE ANY TRADE RECOMMENDATIONS YOU RECEIVE FROM INTERBANK FX, LLC OR ANY OF ITS SOLICITORS.
- The IBFX Team”

As you can see, this is a registered and controlled US broker, all is legal here. So, wherever they do to trade against you is legal. Now, let´s brake down the whole thing…

“THE FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADING YOU ARE ENTERING INTO IS NOT CONDUCTED ON AN EXCHANGE.”

Most brokers people use are intermediaries, this means you are not trading in the real market (exchange market),

“INTERBANK FX, LLC IS ACTING AS A COUNTERPARTY IN THESE TRANSACTIONS AND, THEREFORE, ACTS AS THE BUYER WHEN YOU SELL AND THE SELLER WHEN YOU BUY.”

This means you are actually trading within the broker´s system.

“AS A RESULT, INTERBANK FX, LLC'S INTERESTS MAY BE IN CONFLICT WITH YOURS. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN YOUR WRITTEN AGREEMENT OR OTHER WRITTEN DOCUMENTS INTERBANK FX, LLC ESTABLISHES THE PRICES AT WHICH IT OFFERS TO TRADE WITH YOU. THE PRICES INTERBANK FX, LLC OFFERS MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE AND INTERBANK FX, LLC MAY OFFER DIFFERENT PRICES TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS.”

This means that the prices they present to you in your platform are not the real current prices; they are actually manipulated and calculated in the most suitable manner in favor of the broker. You must understand that they are there to take your money. In fact, they have a window of up to 250 pips to work with (I know this as a fact). This also means, that the charts and prices you get are the ones constructed by their platform software calculating every single trade, balance, equity, free margin, used margin, lots, stop losses, take profit, etc. In addition, their software and prices are “ahead of time” in the market relative to you because they know the price way before you and have the advantage to do all this to benefit the broker (intermediary). You must be wondering, but I see that the prices are very similar from broker to broker and from account to another account. Not so, to the eye is, but to an expert eye you find the differences. Some of these are time delays, server disconnections, re quotes, sudden volatility, price freeze, on top you get system access and trade placement and execution may be delayed or fail due to market volatility and volume, quote delays, system and software errors, Internet traffic, outages and other factors. These are all different ways to manipulate the price so it goes against you 90% of the time you trade. Eventually is you are in the right market trend the broker has to give up and give it to you. The problem is that their window is so great (250 pips in normal market conditions) that they have many opportunities to take the client´s money. Remember, they are telling you, the broker “MAY OFFER DIFFERENT PRICES TO DIFFERENT CUSTOMERS.”

“IF INTERBANK FX, LLC ELECTS NOT TO COVER ITS OWN TRADING EXPOSURE, THEN YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT INTERBANK FX, LLC MAY MAKE MORE MONEY IF THE MARKET GOES AGAINST YOU. ADDITIONALLY, SINCE INTERBANK FX, LLC ACTS AS THE BUYER OR SELLER IN THE TRANSACTION, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY EVALUATE ANY TRADE RECOMMENDATIONS YOU RECEIVE FROM INTERBANK FX, LLC OR ANY OF ITS SOLICITORS.”

Plain and simple, they ALWAYS trade against you. It is only when the market´s trend is so strong in one direction that they have to give up some trades. Of course there are other factors that make people lose the money trading. Greed, fear, and other psychological factors affect the way you trade and they are all used by the broker´s software. As the notice says, you must not believe in any case the price they are showing you in your platform or the indicators.

You must be asking yourself by now, then how can you trade and win if they are always manipulating the prices to their benefit?

This is almost impossible unless you know how. The only possible way is to be able to trade both ways at the same time in such a manner that the price is “trapped”. This is not hedging. Hedging creates loss because you have to pay the spread and also the gap between the two trades. On top, if you have noticed, most of the times you hedge a trade, suddenly there is slow movement in the price or if you release one trade the other suddenly goes against you. This is because of their price manipulation.

So, how do you do it to win most of the times and make real money?

I am making 100%-500% profit a month trading in such a way that the price is “trapped” in such a way that no matter what the broker does, what trend the market is, volatility or any of the other ways the brokers use to take your money affect the trades.

I want to make a contribution to this forum and is FREE. I want to show everyone here how I trade live. You can see me trade free, I charge nothing. All you have to do is download the Meta Trader 4 platform now from FX Pro and login into:

Go to file and then to login
In the box:

Login: 59503
Password : Trapped1
Select the server and click login, you should then be able to see the account.

You can see the account and test it works so you are ready…
I have opened two trades in that account just for you to see that the account is active but that is not the system I am talking about.
I am going to be trading this account live periodically until then but I have planned to trade live the account on Friday June 13-2008 starting 9am New York time, so be ready then so you can see how to trade and trap the price for you to make money ALL THE TIME. If the broker goes up, you make money, if the broker goes down, you make money. I am going to trade the GBPJPY on Friday to show you that volatility and this pair (hardest to trade if you know what I mean)
I want to make a poll:
How much profit do you make a month?
Options:
1. Lose money
2. 0%-10%
3. 10%-20%
4. 20%-50%
5. 50%-100%
6. 100% up

This will reflect how many really successful traders are out there. Be as sincere as possible, this will help people have a real sense of trading Forex. Please rate the information I have given you here to give me feedback to see if is worth placing other information I have.

SIR, WOULD YOU KINDLY SEND ME YOUR SYSTEM VIA EMAIL, I GOT IN LATE ON THIS ONE, I REALLY NEED THE HELP, I AM LOSING BIG TIME. THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME,
GOD BLESS

Hi,

I just discovered this post (and downloaded FXPro's platfrom).
Are you still doing this?
I've got theories as to what you're doing (could be wrong ;-), and see what you're talking about re:
"....how brokers take everyone´s money legally..."

Thanks,
mtntgr

i downloaded mt4 from fxpro.com and tried to login. it shows invalid account. i selected demo server. kindly help me to login first.

in the Navigator Panel, right-click on Accounts / Open an account-insert /
use williama's provided login info

ps. i don't see any signals yet...

i downloaded mt4 from fxpro.com and tried to login. it shows invalid account. i selected demo server. kindly help me to login first.

Danger: Don't trade this system.

I am a long-time reader and first-time poster. I was moved to write something because I know quite a bit about this strategy and feel that it is very dangerous -- especially for a novice trader. It is dangerous because it looks so good, but eventually...

The system that WilliamA has outlined is indeed a very beautiful system and has captivated many smart people in the past. It is not new, being a very simple variant of pyramiding grid trading strategies that have been explored by various smart people (including professional computer scientists and mathematicians) for several years. If you want to do research on the many grid systems that are out there, just check various fx forums (e.g. moneytec has lots on it). The only problem with the system is that it will inevitably blow up your account. Or it will put you in a very deep draw-down that is mathematically impossible to recover from unless you increase your risk levels. And then you are even more likely to blow your account.

The system is a variant of Martingale betting strategies (each position increases your bet size) which have been mathematically shown to be fool-proof -- IF you have all the money in the universe to start with. Otherwise, there will be runs in gambling (or price movement patterns, in forex) that cause you to have to bet more money than you have in order to keep the system going. It is a bit like a ponzi scheme: eventually time runs out on you.

In forex, the system is particularly insidious, since over time your balance of positions held will be 50% long and 50% short, and since forex brokers make money on the rollover, your account will be drained holding lots of positions for long periods of time, waiting for the price to move to your take profit target.

For people who have to sleep (that would be all of us), this strategy is impossible to trade without an EA. Hence, WilliamA is offering to run your account for you with his EA. And he will only take 50% of the profits.

I have never heard this strategy described as "trapping broker's prices." As far as I can tell the jitter and occasional spikes in manipulated price feeds (which WilliamA describes accurately) has nothing to do with this strategy since this strategy operates over large price ranges. Knowing what I know about this strategy and the fact that WilliamA is trying to justify it with a phenomenon that has nothing to do with the strategy makes me very suspicious. If he has studied these kinds of trading strategies for 2 years as he says (and as I and a group of professionals have done) he would not try to "sell" it using this broker manipulation justification.

The best way to trade this system is with other people's money as WilliamA has offered to do. On some people's accounts WilliamA will be able to share 50% of the profits and I'm sure he is hoping to take his share every month. On accounts that blow out (all of them, eventually) he loses nothing.

Do you think WilliamA would consider taking 50% of the losses too? Of this foolproof system? Not if he has been doing his homework over the past 2 years.

Bottom line is: if he was genuinely interested in just helping everyone, he would give away his EA for free. He would also disclose all of the special, hard-won tricks that he has learned for managing this system to keep ahead of broker's trickery. He is doing this to gain clients and he is selling a dangerous system from which only he will profit.

If he is really making 100% - 500% in profit (is this on his entire account or just the 40% of the account that he recommends risking?), then after a few months he will be extremely wealthy. If he is only making 100% per month, starting with $100,000, then after one year he will have made over $400,000,000. He would probably not be hanging around Felix's boards if that were true and would certainly not be interested in managing small accounts for clients.

Don't fall for the hype. He is not giving anything away for free. He is not educating (except for his first post about broker's tricks). This is all just free advertising for him and he is selling false hope. There are no free rides in trading.

Back