Williama's Trading System

Hi all,
Att: Williama
After reading all this thread I find some interesting points need to make it clear. May be there are some things "behind closed doors" Williama left but we don't know jet:) !?.

1. At first he (Williama) didn't introduce him self but the end he said he is money manager. "As a money manager I have to research and learn all these things so I can make the right choices at the right time for my clients."

2. This system need very much money to works.

3. It's not given all info about the system.

4. The system is free so why he need much people get interested in? "Now, since I am getting very little interest on this system, I am thinking not to spend any more time on this."

ect...

So is he wanted us to say that "Hi Williama, can you tell me more about your money managed plan ? which broker can I open account for you managed... ?"

Williama, you don't need to have any comments if I am right otherwise you may give full info to proof your profitable system even not many people interested in this system.

YES William,
I am with you all the way.
I have see people write on this Forums what ever they "think"
on many topics , just ideas, no facts.
BUT, you did put your system on a forward test mode and
show the prove on a "LIVE" trade with out any fear,
very confident from the get go. Tooke more then 1000 pips
out of the Market in just 3 days in front of every one eyes.
I fallow you from the very first day and I am very thankful for your
time and effort and amazed that most of the traders that are seeing
you work doesn't "know a winner when see one".
I normally don't expend time looking at forums,
but I feel very fortunate that a spot your intentions to show and
give details answering all the question pronto and asking people
to check it out and verifying that your system works and you know
all the ins and outs of it and you are willing give free teaching.
THANK YOU.
I have read and look all the charts many times hope to understand
all the details, because I can see YOU HAVE A WINNER.
I wish to keep in touch with you beyond this discussion tread.
I give you a lot respect for what you done in here and your
confidence on Knowhow on the system.
Thank you again, I have drink as much as I could from
this tread and I am willing to learn much more.
God Bless you and all the best come on your way.
Leo Sampaio

A Question Mark Over My Head

Hello Williama,

I have been following your trading style closely ,but what I am as yet to understand is how it is different from hedging and why can't one use the method for accounts up to $2000 0r $5000.If you could remember I sent you a mail with the address preschinfx@yahoo.com showing you how I used a method that I think is somewhat similar to your style .Frankly,I still have to say I was really surprised with what I saw in your demo trade ($100000)because most trader are looking forward to building mini accounts to mega accounts.Anyway I must commend your efforts towards finding 'what works'keep it up.

Hi everyone,

Ok, what I can sense is that not everyone has read the thread from the very beginning or was not through the whole process. So, I ask the newcomers to please go through the whole process of reading the whole thread and try to figure out as much as you can about the system. Also, download the platform and save a detailed statement as I gave the information a few postings ago so you can deduct as much as you can from the numbers. It is important if you are serious about learning this system.

I have been opened about the system 100%, I opened a demo account so everyone could see the whole process and I gave some time for people to prepare for the day I was going to be live to answer questions. I did answer all the questions I got but not too many people asked.

On the other hand, I was looking at the number of viewers of the thread and decided that for over a thousand viewers and only a few members were showing interest made me feel disappointed because I thought my system was simple to understand for a trader and therefore people would show a lot more interest in the system and appreciated my effort, work, time and resources to show it free. I am charging nothing to anyone and I offer no sale to anyone. I did mention I am a money manager because that is what I do for a living but in any moment I have said I am selling my system to you or sell you an EA or anything. I have presented the system as is with no hiding of anything and whoever was present during trading could see it live how is done. As a trader, you would spot and understand the method fairly easy.

Now I am starting to think that maybe my system is not as simple as it is to me and perhaps it needs to be taught as a class or something and that demands a lot more effort, time, work, resources, etc. and perhaps I am not prepared for that. That would be making a business out of this and my only business is to manage accounts and that is not what I am doing here.

Perhaps I have not been very specific about some numbers and the reason is that every person is different, trades different styles as to money management, risk management and people have different account sizes. So, I left that up to you. If you understand the system and its way of operation, then you will decide what you want to do with your account as to how much risk you will have, you can calculate how many lots you should assign to the pending orders according to how much you have in your account, what leverage do you have, etc. I cannot calculate all that for each one of you.

I have mentioned some numbers pertinent to my style of trading, goals, risk, leverage, etc. such as an account of $100.000, 1:500 leverage and a risk of 10%-15% on the account I was showing to explain the system.

If you ask me for advice I would say according to my experience that $100.000, 1:500 leverage and use up to 40% of your equity is a way to make nice money with this system. That is what I use and achieve results depending on market movements during the month of 100%-500% profit.

Since most traders do not have a $100.000 to trade I would recommend creating a pooled account to be in the safe side, risk little and join efforts to achieve the goal.

If you tell me, I only have $2.000 dollars to trade and I want to do it myself, I would say, practice first with a demo account and find out how much you can make and decide if it is worth to you for the work and time you have to do.

At the same time, I would tell you that I did that already and it is possible to make some small money but the broker will have many ways to rip you off and your risk is very high of losing your money because you might run out of free margin to back up pending orders. It all depends on market movement and broker´s greed. In other words, you are at disadvantage and that is exactly what I do not want for myself. I want to have the advantage and that is why I have the parameters I mentioned.

Last, since you end up working the same and spend the same time for the same amount of pips you make in the end applying my system, isn´t logical to use the most money you can and make the most you can. In other words, you can make the same amount of pips with a $10.000 dollars account or a $100.000 or $1.000.000 dollars account but make a lot more profit with the biggest account you can run. That is why I have chosen $100.000 dollars account for now.

I hope I have cleared some things with this.

Last edited:
Hey there Williama, I've been following this thread - do not consider my lack of replying (or other peoples lack of replying) as lack of interest. I, probably like a number of others, are spending some time reading the thread over a few times, and maybe trying the techniques ourselves on a demo account for a little while before we come and ask questions. Also many questions I've had have already been asked by other members which is why I do not post.

I just wanted to post quickly to say that we are indeed interested in your method but we need some time to process it and give it a try. Just keep an eye on this threat, maybe subscribe to it yourself so you get e-mails when a reply is made and you can come to see what was said and respond.

I appreciate your sharing of this method and am going over it myself and if I have any further questions, will ask. Thanks.

Actually once I figure out how to program it correctly I might even be interested in writing my own EA on this information and running some backtests with different starting balances to see what kind of potential drawdown there might be or how close an account would come to a margin call based on different parameters and different lot sizes.

I'm not sure if you're aware but there accounts that are even smaller than micro accounts, perhaps the lot size available might let a much smaller starting balance participate in this sytem.

I know you're aware of mini accounts which are $1 per pip. Then there are micro accounts which are $0.10 per pip, there are also nano or pico accounts which are $0.01 per pip. Yes, 1 cent per pip. Increadibly small.

But if you take the $100,000 account size you used and note that you were trading 0.1 sized lots on the account. A micro account can do exactly that.

Starting with $10,000 - a micro account can trade 0.1 of a mini lot.

Starting with $1,000 - a nano / pico account can trade 0.01 of a mini lot.

Both the above two balances vs lot size ratio is the same ratio as what you were using in your demo trading.

Last edited:
Williama,
I wonder, you say that this system is based on the assumption that brokers are manipulating prices to take out stops or trigger limit orders, but you trade here on a demo account. Do you think brokers care to manipulate prices even on a demo? I highly doubt that, on the contrary, I think they intentionally don't manipulate demos to attract more clients, which first try some strategies on a demo account where it works and when they go live, broker will milk them.

Hi all and hi Williama,

I made an EA based on what I understood of your strategy. I hope to get it right. From what I can see in backtests, the amount of lots to open in order to stay in profit grow exponentially and so the balance needed is pretty big ($1000 with 0.01 lots is far from enough on eur/usd...). Watch the backtest in visual mode, you'll understand what I mean by exponential.

The default settings are for eur/usr, as stated by Williama.
Of course, don't go live with it, it's for testing purpose, and under development...

If you see any problem or improvement to be made in the code, share it :)

View attachment 192

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Regarding account lot size:

Psipherious is correct about the micro accounts and you can scale down the parameters I used in the $100.000 account. As I said before, everyone have different accounts and different amounts to trade with. That is the reason why I do not present specific numbers and calculations. Besides I am not here to teach how to trade and how to calculate your own settings, this is up to you.

Dehumanizer is correct about demo accounts vs. live accounts. Brokers do not trade against you in their demo accounts as they do with the live accounts. In fact they do it on purpose so you get hooked up with them. By making it easier to trade in the demo accounts you get good results but when you go to trade the live account they apply all kind of strategies to milk you out as Dehumanizer says.

Naufrage: I thank you for your effort on making an EA to trade my system and I know once you understand completely my system you will be able to create the EA that does the work. I assume you are a MQ4 programmer. I back tested your EA, unfortunately it did not work, no trade was opened, all blank.

Just bear in mind this:
You need to set up the 3 buy stop orders and the 3 sell stop orders away in equal increments from a middle starting point. Then all you have to do is to have the EA triggering each level placing pending orders on the rest of the levels but the one is at. If it is at a buy level, the EA must place pending orders only above that buy level is at with the initial lot size and in the 3 sell levels with any lot size you choose (usually twice the initial lot size). If the price is at a sell level, the EA must place pending orders only below the sell level is at with the initial lot size and in the 3 buy levels with any lot size you choose (usually twice the initial lot size).

That is all. You see now how easy the system is.

Some people are contacting me directly to my e-mail asking me to calculate and other things. I do not want to be rude and I hope I do not sound like that. The thing is, I am not here to teach people how to trade or take decisions for them, how to calculate things or what risk to take. I am here only to show my system as I have already done free. It is up to you as a trader to understand the system and how to implement it according to your style.

Since I am a money manager, these requests fall into that category and therefore we would have to talk about business, about me teaching you how to trade, consulting or managing your account. Of course, I am opened to that and you can contact me directly to my e-mail and of course expect to share profits.

Last edited:
I was indeed missing some pending orders and the EA did work but was not very efficient (I was adding pending orders only to the other side of the setup when a stop was triggered). I'll have to totally redesign it. Back to work then.

Back