Williama's Trading System

Hi,

I want to be frank with everyone. I know how much is needed to be able to defeat the brokers by the experience I have with this. I also know how much is needed to make real money with this and I also know how long the market can go flat. The fact is, you need a lot of money.

The little guys must be thinking, “Well, I guess I cannot do this then”. Do not worry, I have found solutions for all the obstacles I have encountered so far.

The important thing for me is to defeat brokers (I mean with this, to make real money and stop them from taking everyone´s money all the time) they make enough with the spreads; they are just too greedy and want to take all the money people deposit into their accounts.

If you bear with me a little longer, you will get to see how we all can work together and make real money with this system. There is a possibility for the small accounts to benefit from this system but I want everyone to see that it works first.

Regarding the questions made:

The money floating is irrelevant to the system. What is important is to have enough money in the equity and the free margin to be able to back up the pending orders. I have found a way and calculated how much you actually need to defeat the broker. The reason I have more money in the account is to be able to have more going on and make more money in the end.

The fact is that the system always wins as a system. It is other factors such as the broker trying to cheat on you to take your money that can make you lose money. Therefore, you also have to have a contingency plan for these potential moments.

Also, if you consider risk management and you decide to have a risk factor of 10%, then you have to have 10 times the minimum amount is needed to defeat the brokers. On top, you have to consider what the leverage in your account is.

So, my parameters in this particular account I am working with, the one I am using right now with you is $100.000 dollars. 1:500 leverage. 10%-15% risk on ALL added orders.

If you run out of free margin to be able to have your pending orders triggered, you are at the mercy of the broker and the trend in the market. That means if the prices move in the direction were you have more pending orders opened, you make money, if it is the opposite you lose money proportional to the subtraction between the buy and sell opened orders.

The other question about what happens when all SL and TP are hit is simple, you make profit. Depending on the behavior of the market during the time the pending orders where hit and how the up and down triggering pattern occurred will be proportional to profit. The more the broker hit levels up to two and three in BOTH sides the less profit will be made.

The less levels the broker managed to triggered in the opposite side, the more profit you will make. If all levels in one direction are triggered the more money you make. If it takes a long time to reach one side and it never triggered one level in the opposite side, and all of them were triggered in one side only all the time, you end up with a big profit.

Last edited:
EA

An EA that can keep only the closest 4 pending orders up would be useful and probably be more "broker" friendly. Additionally it would be good if you want to take a nap or something?

Hi,
Target has been reached for the GBPJPY. As you can see, around $1.350 in profit was made. When target is met, you must delete all the pending orders that are left for the sets that were not triggered so they do not get triggered and you end up losing money. Now, my intention was not to make big profit but to illustrate how it works. On the other hand, I am leaving the EURUSD orders opened to illustrate what would happen if you do not keep on adding pending orders.

Right now all upper levels have been triggered in all three sets. In other words, the three levels up on each set have been triggered. The consequences of this are as follows if we let things the way they are now.

If the uppermost target is reached, we are in heaven and nice profit is made. Now, if the broker and the market decide to go all the way down right now, all sell stop orders would be triggered but as I explained before, if more than two levels are triggered in both sides, you end up losing money. Make the calculations as things are now and you will see what I mean.

Regarding the EA:
Unfortunately brokers manipulate EAs too, I have seen when they even change the orders an EA is requesting or they just disable the EA. For this reason I do not take EAs for granted. They are great help and I used them most of the time but I babysit them as well, I do not go away and let them work because of what I said. So, I do use and have EAs for all of this, what I am trying to emphasize is that you cannot placed them and go away because of what brokers do.

Attachments

• forum 5.jpg
    forum 5.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 434
  • forum 6.jpg
    forum 6.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
Very impressive results William - it cant be denied.

I can see a major problem though with this system.

The brokers will close your account if you use it. As you've previously implied - we have to play by their rules. The don't want a level playing field let alone one tilted against them.

Are you or have you traded this system with real money?

Hi,

What rules? The rules of letting them rip you off?

Yes, I have used the system with real money, even with EAs and I have been able to make money. They have taken their time to release the money but they have. They cheat on you whenever they see they can get away with it.

As long as the orders are placed and you keep track of them, they are screwed. I have even managed to have a profit of 350% in 3 days and they actually paid.

The important thing is to take your profits as soon as possible and as often as possible.

Hi,

In case you have not yet calculated how many pips were made with the GBPJPY set up, here you have it:

Buy orders:
210.95 x 36 pips x 21 orders = 756 pips
210.60 x 71 pips x 71 orders = 1207 pips
210.25 x 106 pips x 10 orders = 1060 pips
209.90 x 141 pips x 2 orders = 282 pips
210.573 x 12.8 pips x 1 orders = 12.8 pips
TOTAL = 3317.8 pips

Sell orders:
209.55 x 83 pips x 9 orders = 747 pips
209.90 x 148 pips x 5 orders = 740 pips
210.464 x 47.2 pips x 1 orders = 47.2 pips
TOTAL = 1534.2

GRAND TOTAL = 1783.6 pips up!

Now, remember that Kitty Eliffe had calculated on Friday if the market went DOWN I would be 1329 pips up, but look, the market went UP!

This helps to prove that my system does not care where it closes, at the top or at the bottom of the set, it always makes profit.

Hi William,

If GBP/JPY dropped to 208.50 and no further pending orders were placed - I've just calculated you'd be 1,329 pips up !

This seems to good to be true.

I shall watch you live later and spend the weekend looking and analysing all this.

I'm not clear on how you are deciding your pending order entry points.

The price is currently 210.39 (8:38 GMT) and you have 33 pending sell orders all at just 3 different prices 208.85 209.20 and 209.55 (35 pip increments).

How have you determined these prices and the frequency of the pending order placement?.

Cheers

(by the way - if this system/plan does work there's not a broker in the land going to touch you)

Last edited:
I set-up last night on the EUR/USD with the basic 6 pending orders. As you said if the price moves back through 2 levels of sells and goes the other way through 3 levels of buys there will be a loss.

Although I can see if I had added pending orders as the price moved 15 pips the buy orders would have stacked up. I'll be doing more testing.

edit: can you do another set-up with only one currency pair and run that through to completion? It would be easier to follow.

Last edited:
Hi,

That is what I did with the GBPJPY pair. I run the whole process with this pair. This pair took longer than usual to hit target and I stayed 3 days up following it!

In any case, I ask everyone to read the whole thread, all the information is here. Set up the account so you can see the results. Give me feedback, negative, positive, argumentative, wherever you feel like, so I feel like I am getting people interested and not just a few people replying. This is a lot of work I am doing here and I am giving all my knowledge free. Just ask yourself, would you give this away free or would you make a lot of money with this knowledge?

I had it with brokers; they took over $200.000 dollars from me while I figured out how to do this and that motivated me to do this. I am starting to recover from that loss but still paying for it. On top, I read all the time how they rip off everybody out there, I do not even believe that 5%-10% of Forex traders actually make more than 10% profit a month. That is why I want it to make that poll.

Now, since I am getting very little interest on this system, I am thinking not to spend any more time on this. I do not think that people are actually realizing the potential of this system.

So, all the basic information is here and how the system works. You can work with all the information that you find in this thread.

If I see a more substantial interest on the part of the readers, I will reconsider investing more time and working in more detailed explaining the system.

It takes me some times to understand your system, but now I get it, and I have to say that it is really impressive. I want to thank you for sharing this for free like this, people like you are precious.

So from what I understand, you need quite a lot of money to play with this, even with 0.01 lots...

Tomorrow I'll try to make an EA for this system that won't use pending order (to avoid letting the broker play with them). And I hope that you will tell me if I understand your system like you mean it.

have a nice day everybody, and thank you again William, really
Naufrage

Last edited:
Hi,

That is what I did with the GBPJPY pair. I run the whole process with this pair. This pair took longer than usual to hit target and I stayed 3 days up following it!

In any case, I ask everyone to read the whole thread, all the information is here. Set up the account so you can see the results. Give me feedback, negative, positive, argumentative, wherever you feel like, so I feel like I am getting people interested and not just a few people replying. This is a lot of work I am doing here and I am giving all my knowledge free. Just ask yourself, would you give this away free or would you make a lot of money with this knowledge?

I had it with brokers; they took over $200.000 dollars from me while I figured out how to do this and that motivated me to do this. I am starting to recover from that loss but still paying for it. On top, I read all the time how they rip off everybody out there, I do not even believe that 5%-10% of Forex traders actually make more than 10% profit a month. That is why I want it to make that poll.

Now, since I am getting very little interest on this system, I am thinking not to spend any more time on this. I do not think that people are actually realizing the potential of this system.

So, all the basic information is here and how the system works. You can work with all the information that you find in this thread.

If I see a more substantial interest on the part of the readers, I will reconsider investing more time and working in more detailed explaining the system.

i just found this thread, and am trying to comprehend everything. Could you do me a favor and slow doewn with your explanations a little bit? I will go to the account, but you are very enthusiastic and rightly so, but that makes it harder for us to follow along.

personlly, it seems that the rules are very simple, could you give them to us in plain english and on one post? that would be great.

Back