Williama's Trading System

Hi Williama,

Been watching your trade for today. It started very well with good profits and later some drawdowns.

Do you have a target for each day's trading activity? bcos if i were in your position when the profits ran progressively, i would have stopped tradding for the day and take home the huge profits.

Are you going to wait it out until the other negative runs turn positive?

Did you had to rely on support and resistance or any other technical indicator before you placed today's orders?

Anyway learnt a few things today and thanks.

Obike C. O.

Hi Naufrage

Oh i see your reasons about the multiple orders that are triggered the same time. I also thought of it that if its positive then its good. I experienced both the positive and negative sides of it. It made some loss and recovered also.

What i meant by the different buy stops price and sell stops price is that i found out that each pending order had the same buy price or sell price and Take Profits.
e.g buy 1 had 1.5000 pending price, 1.5500 Take Profit, 1.4500 SL
buy 2 had the same as buy 1
buy 3 has the same as buy 1
and when buy 1 was trigered, buy 2 and buy 3 was triggered along with it at the same time.

YOUR IMPROVEMENTS
The Previous EA that places TP above or below each immediate level actually enabled quick take profits to be reached quickly only that the profits were small but very CONSISTENT and lesser losses from retracements. but i'll try the recent one you attached to see the difference.

How would profit be reached more quickly when more pending orders are placed? Is it the same as adding more Nb Levels?

-About stop adding new pending orders once a certain amount of them are already opened is a very good idea and it would stop drawdown a bit.

I noticed Drawdowns mostly when the EA gets unstable with placing orders after several orders are triggered and TP is met, also the EA leaves a vacuum or gap between the sell and buy order and most times you have only few sell orders below and no buy orders above or the buy orders would be very very far. What i do about this is that i reset the EA and input the parameter values again to regain the cage back to its position.

About its profitability yes it would be profitable. All through my live test yesterday i had only 1 loss and profits all through but the loss was a bit big due to the tripple order placement at the same time.

I'll test the recent EA with BackTest and forward test and compare with the former EA.

Have a nice day and wish ya the very best in trading.

Good Luck:)

Hello,

I have tested the two "improvement". Unfortunately there is no improvement. If you stop adding new pending order after a while, you will have "small" drawdown, but too often to be profitable on the long term.
As for adding more pending order to reach the profit target quickier, this is also a dead end.
The more it goes, the more i think this EA could only be a helper, that we launch only when we think the market is good, but that we can't let trading fully automatically.

And you have to add the different EA on differents chart, but don't forget to put two differents magic numbers if you use the same pair.

Hi Williama,

Been watching your trade for today. It started very well with good profits and later some drawdowns.

Do you have a target for each day's trading activity? bcos if i were in your position when the profits ran progressively, i would have stopped tradding for the day and take home the huge profits.

Are you going to wait it out until the other negative runs turn positive?

Did you had to rely on support and resistance or any other technical indicator before you placed today's orders?

Anyway learnt a few things today and thanks.

Obike C. O.
This would indeed be a good thing if Williama could tell us if he relie on any indicator to place his trades.

Improvements on the EA

Hello,

I have tested the two "improvement". Unfortunately there is no improvement. If you stop adding new pending order after a while, you will have "small" drawdown, but too often to be profitable on the long term.
As for adding more pending order to reach the profit target quickier, this is also a dead end.
The more it goes, the more i think this EA could only be a helper, that we launch only when we think the market is good, but that we can't let trading fully automatically.

And you have to add the different EA on differents chart, but don't forget to put two differents magic numbers if you use the same pair.

Good Morning Naufrage

You're right about the slight or no improvements in the two improved EA's. So far the previous one seems to be the best of them all for me. It showed consistent result in the Backtest. In the forward test i had some loss due to wrong timing and it still made some profits that put me back in position. The EA is attached here for you to still try.

You're also right about launching the EA when the market is good but the problem is how do we know or trust when the market is good? Guess what i taught of using FPA's daily signals (Sir Pipsalot) as a source of good market movement from the news as a sign to know when the market is good. What do you think?

As for Williama's trading activity for yesterday and today, i'd advise or wish i knew his trading plan. i.e when he feels its ok to collect the profits and stop lossess e.t.c. . . . I'll definitely need quite a huge sum of amount to stay on if i'm in his position. Anyway i trade small amounts thats why i implore lots of MM.

I like his idea of trading different pairs and i think we need to develop that in the EA. I also trade different pairs with the EA and i prefer USDJPY.

At the moment i have not placed the EA so i dont have the latest on my trading activity today, but i'll keep you posted.

Wish everyone a profitable trade today.

Help coming

Hello Naufrage and Onyebuchim C. Obike,

Because you have demonstrated a huge interest and devotion to my system I am going to give you a nice gift. I am going to help you develop the right EA but you will have to contact me directly. After working with me and obtaining the right working EA, you will decide if you want to post it here or not. Now, the good news is that Naufrage is not to far from achieving it.

You can use Skype if you want to contact me as have others. Abril10671

This would indeed be a good thing if Williama could tell us if he relie on any indicator to place his trades.

Hi Naufrage just want to know if you tried the support and resistance indicator.I started this week with a new account and I am up +- 120 pips with very little draw down.I attached the statement,unfortunately I start yesterday with 0.01 lots. I adjusted it today to 0.1 lots. I had from last week until now about 15 trades which all end profitable with little draw down .When I took the screen shots it just open pending orders on usdjpy.I still have to change the support entry level in the resistance EA to resistance

Williama thank you for started a new demo account I am login 24 hr and will try to figure out how you trade your strategy, but I am full time in a job and hope I will be able to see what you do.

Sorry I can't managed to attached my statement.

Attachments

• picture 5.gif
    picture 5.gif
    37.9 KB · Views: 80
  • picture 6.gif
    picture 6.gif
    39.3 KB · Views: 76
  • picture 7.gif
    picture 7.gif
    39.6 KB · Views: 71
  • picture 8.gif
    picture 8.gif
    40.1 KB · Views: 79
Williama

Attached are two screenshots the audusd is your setup and the usdjpy is the EA from Naufrage Can you please explain why in your setup there is a open space between the buy stops and your sell stops .The EA open a pending order in the middle of the buy and sell stops. If the EA is not correct I would like to now. The way I used the EA, it is profitable but it is important to open the pending orders according to your strategy

Thank you

Attachments

• picture 9.gif
    picture 9.gif
    31.7 KB · Views: 65
  • picture 10.gif
    picture 10.gif
    36 KB · Views: 57
Hi everyone,

Ok, this is the surprise I have for you. I have tested all EAs coded by Naufrage and I have chosen the williama_improved_all_margin as the only one with good possibilities here.

I do not know how to program the EAs but I have taught myself how to program this particular EA as to identify what is needed to behave like my trading style. After I did that I made some modifications to this EA and it has shown consistent profit in the back tests I did. Now, I am using this EA in the account I opened from the very beginning because it behaves very similar as the way I trade. It has been there nonstop since I opened the account.

Now, I have encountered some problems. For instance, in my trading style I close some opened orders depending on market conditions I know by experience and my indicators. So, if I can see that the market is going to go up for instance, I close the sell orders at the lowest point I see at that moment and leave the buy orders open so they make some additional money 10-20 pips for instance. Later when the market is going to move down again I close the buy orders and that way I capture some money especially when the lot size is big.

I tried to do this with the EA but as soon as I close the positive orders the program closes all the rest of the orders and sets up a new grill. Doing these three times I lost $5k in total from the profit made, otherwise the account would be up $5k more. I figured, if I remove the EA from that pair I would be able to close the wanted trades and leave opened the other ones to close at a later time manually capturing some more pips. I just tried to do that with the AUDUSD and I thought that I could place the EA back but when I did the EA closed all orders again and I lost another $1k. This means that if I had the EA untouched the account would be $6k up and the account would have a profit of around $14k for 3 days trading with it.

Another problem I am having is that sometimes the EA does not close the pending orders once a s/l t/p price is reached and therefore the new grill is not created and also the pending orders remain placed. This usually happens when the market moves fast. To have the EA working again, I have to remove, close the platform and restart again.

As you can see this EA is working very well about drawdown and profit wise. The account has not gone under $96k and free margin has not gone over $13k. I am going to increase lot size later to use some more free margin and increase profit.

So, this is the challenge for Naufrage. Can you solve the problems? I am placing the EA here with my modifications and you can also back test yourself and see how good it works.

By the way, I do not use any indicators or anything to place the orders. I start at any given time but when I am going to CLOSE some opened orders I do use indicators, my experience and all that but only then. To place pending orders I just calculate how many lots are needed to overcome the loss and make some profit when the price moves towards the other end and that is all. This EA is doing something similar but is not very good at doing it, so I have seen ending up with a loss when the trades reach target.

If Naufrage could fix that other problem we would end up with a very much EA that does my trading method. One way that he could do is to make the EA place an extra pending order or so at any given time not just when a level is hit. In other words, make the EA calculate the necessary pending orders on the other side to overcome the loss and make some profit when a level is triggered but also place an extra pending order when the ones that it placed do not add up to overcome the loss and make the profit.

I want to thank Naufrage for doing such a good job. I did not have to change too much on this EA, I just inactivated staff that is not needed and made a small change to be able to place 3 lot units on the other side. The rest, I do not know how to program.

About the gap in the middle, it is there just when the grill starts, but later, the EA places a pending order in the middle just as my system does, Naufrage did code that very nicely.

I also want to thank Miguel C. from Lexington, KY for his post cards, very nice, thanks again.

Here is the EA. All you have to change is lot size, that´s it. I place the EA in a 15min chart on each pair I am trading in the same platform.

Attachments

• Williama_improved_all_margin.mq4
    9.7 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
The Improved EA

Hi everyone,

Ok, this is the surprise I have for you. I have tested all EAs coded by Naufrage and I have chosen the williama_improved_all_margin as the only one with good possibilities here.

I do not know how to program the EAs but I have taught myself how to program this particular EA as to identify what is needed to behave like my trading style. After I did that I made some modifications to this EA and it has shown consistent profit in the back tests I did. Now, I am using this EA in the account I opened from the very beginning because it behaves very similar as the way I trade. It has been there nonstop since I opened the account.

Now, I have encountered some problems. For instance, in my trading style I close some opened orders depending on market conditions I know by experience and my indicators. So, if I can see that the market is going to go up for instance, I close the sell orders at the lowest point I see at that moment and leave the buy orders open so they make some additional money 10-20 pips for instance. Later when the market is going to move down again I close the buy orders and that way I capture some money especially when the lot size is big.

I tried to do this with the EA but as soon as I close the positive orders the program closes all the rest of the orders and sets up a new grill. Doing these three times I lost $5k in total from the profit made, otherwise the account would be up $5k more. I figured, if I remove the EA from that pair I would be able to close the wanted trades and leave opened the other ones to close at a later time manually capturing some more pips. I just tried to do that with the AUDUSD and I thought that I could place the EA back but when I did the EA closed all orders again and I lost another $1k. This means that if I had the EA untouched the account would be $6k up and the account would have a profit of around $14k for 3 days trading with it.

Another problem I am having is that sometimes the EA does not close the pending orders once a s/l t/p price is reached and therefore the new grill is not created and also the pending orders remain placed. This usually happens when the market moves fast. To have the EA working again, I have to remove, close the platform and restart again.

As you can see this EA is working very well about drawdown and profit wise. The account has not gone under $96k and free margin has not gone over $13k. I am going to increase lot size later to use some more free margin and increase profit.

So, this is the challenge for Naufrage. Can you solve the problems? I am placing the EA here with my modifications and you can also back test yourself and see how good it works.

By the way, I do not use any indicators or anything to place the orders. I start at any given time but when I am going to CLOSE some opened orders I do use indicators, my experience and all that but only then. To place pending orders I just calculate how many lots are needed to overcome the loss and make some profit when the price moves towards the other end and that is all. This EA is doing something similar but is not very good at doing it, so I have seen ending up with a loss when the trades reach target.

If Naufrage could fix that other problem we would end up with a very much EA that does my trading method. One way that he could do is to make the EA place an extra pending order or so at any given time not just when a level is hit. In other words, make the EA calculate the necessary pending orders on the other side to overcome the loss and make some profit when a level is triggered but also place an extra pending order when the ones that it placed do not add up to overcome the loss and make the profit.

I want to thank Naufrage for doing such a good job. I did not have to change too much on this EA, I just inactivated staff that is not needed and made a small change to be able to place 3 lot units on the other side. The rest, I do not know how to program.

About the gap in the middle, it is there just when the grill starts, but later, the EA places a pending order in the middle just as my system does, Naufrage did code that very nicely.

I also want to thank Miguel C. from Lexington, KY for his post cards, very nice, thanks again.

Here is the EA. All you have to change is lot size, that´s it. I place the EA in a 15min chart on each pair I am trading in the same platform.

Hi Williama,
So much thanks for trying the whole lots of EA we've been battling to design to trade your strategy.

Naufrage, Egros has been doing a nice work to make things work with little knowlegde and suggestions.

We have been experiencing just the same thing too and hoping for perfection on the EA.

I've been following your trading activity and i was a bit scared when the drawdown came and was suprised when it turned positive again.

I'll test the EA you worked on and give my suggestions also. Also try Egros resistance and support idea cos it worked perfectly for him.

Its quite a huge task for Naufrage and i wish we had more programmers, fundamentalist and more suggestions from others.

Thanks a lot Williama for giving your best in the EA. :)

Back