Williama's Trading System

Hi Williama,

I downloaded your EA on post #329. My demo kept getting margined out but yours kept on going. So I performed a pallelel run on AUDUSD last night and I found out that your trades are quite different from mine. For example, your EA put out different sell and buy orders in both quantity and lotsize. Your lotsize goes from double to triple and put out less of those triple size order. The look of it I think is a modified version that you are using thus able to much better control the margin dd issue. Is there a possibility that you can so kindly post the current EA that you are using. Much appreciate your help and many thanks in sharing this great strategy with us. This indeed is a great strategy I am just discovering how we can trap the price and beat the broker. Thanks.

Attn: Naufrage and Onyebuchim C. Obike

Hi Onyebuchim C. Obike, and Naufrage

First, I want to thank you both for all the work you put into trying to develop a good working EA. Until now, I was unable to follow along with my own testing of the EA because I didn't have an account with a broker that had MT4. I was trying to test the strategy with NinjaTrader through Forex.com (Gain Capital).

I just opened a demo account with Velocity4x and they have MT4. So I immediately downloaded the EA from post 329 and started testing it with my 10k demo account using 0.10 lot size. I think that this EA has a lot of potential, but I did see the problem of trades being left open when a TP was hit, and as a result it was acting like a parasite on my account. (I had the "keep trading" option set to "true." I haven't tried yet starting the EA again manually after a TP hit. I ran out of week. :) )

Anyway, can you tell me if you and Naufrage are still working on this EA, or have you decided that it is just not worth the effort (or the risk)?

I am not a programmer at all, but I would very much like to continue to test and refine this EA with you and Naufrage, if you are willing.

Bogie

It is good to see that the demo system has increased its equity from £100,00 to over £500,000 in less than a month - very impressive - well done Williama. There was a bit of a drawdown at the begining but I think the trending markets over the last week or two has helped this system.

It is a shame that the first two demo accounts went bust because of a ranging market - otherwise this would be a great get rich quick sytem.

Far too risky for me though as it stands at the moment.

The good result we are seeing will not hold water when market range in a tight range. In my backtest on EURUSD, there were around 8 days in Oct 07 last year where this EA would have margined out because price were such a tight range. This is another type of martingale and all martingale will eventually fail so beware.

Hello everyone,

At the beginning of this thread I clamed three things, I would give away my trading strategy free, I was making between 100%-500% profit a month and that all this was live. Things have to come to an end one day and that is today. I´m not here to convince anyone of my system, you believe what is already in your mind. I just hope this helps people in any way.

I will not be spending any more time on this. The account is one month old and it has made $480k+ profit. The account started at $100k and as of today, if I were to take the money out I would make 480% profit. That is what is consistent to my live accounts, when the market moves a lot as it did in the last two weeks, I make a lot of profit, when it moves slower I make around 100% profit a month or so.

That´s it folks, take the best out of all this.

Normal Distribution Method (the Williama Method)

Hello everyone,

At the beginning of this thread I clamed three things, I would give away my trading strategy free, I was making between 100%-500% profit a month and that all this was live. Things have to come to an end one day and that is today. I´m not here to convince anyone of my system, you believe what is already in your mind. I just hope this helps people in any way.

I will not be spending any more time on this. The account is one month old and it has made $480k+ profit. The account started at $100k and as of today, if I were to take the money out I would make 480% profit. That is what is consistent to my live accounts, when the market moves a lot as it did in the last two weeks, I make a lot of profit, when it moves slower I make around 100% profit a month or so.

That´s it folks, take the best out of all this.

William, It has taken me several days to go through all of the Posts. I have read all of the disbelievers, the Believers, naysayers, and the People wanting to Over leverage and get rich Quick. Every Gambit of Human personality came to premonition through this thread.

I have been trading the EA that everyone graciously devoted time to. It took me a little while to figure it out. You claim in prior posts that you are a mathmatician. I believe you. I am currently in the process of obtaining my Green Belt Certification in Six Sigma and I showed your 6 Level system to one of my work mates. I just couldn't figure out why the 3rd position was so important to your system and why it only made profit after price reached the 3rd level and went beyoned. He looks at me and says, "Bell Curve". I turned my piece of paper sideways and drew my curve. Might I say, as a statistician, You are unbelievable. You are using a Mean and 3 standard deviations from it. Price is "Trapped" around the Mean until the extreme is reached; which in your trading usage = Profit$. I just found it fascinating that a simple Mean with 3 standard Diveations could be traded while taking profit when the 4th diveation was hit. My hat is off to you Williama. Well Done! Everyone in the forums was so busy trying to figure out how it traded rather than What it was and the mechanics behind it. I think there were a lot of people as dumbfounded as I was for a while. How you do explain a Simple Mean with 4 Deviations in trading terms. How can you have so many trades and still produce winning trades? You have figured it out, the extremes are with the price distribution. GB/US is 15 pip deviations. I am currently trading this with the EA right now. I am off to work on the other majors and what the average minimum balance is required if price stays inside 3 deviations for more than 3+ day. Maybe it never stays there for more then 2 days before the 4th & 5th deviation is hit. If you will not be posting anymore.. then I guess it is for me to figure out.

Again William.. You have provided me a different method for looking at the markets. Straight price and average daily movements. Who cares about Simple Moving averages, Price channels, Fib levels, and trading different time frames. An Idea that I had was.. What if you only used the Daily or weekly open price for your Mean? If certain pairs statisticly always move 4 to 5 Deviations off of this set mean every day.. It is possible to earn profit everyday.

For those of you reading the Forum.. Please find the link below to what I am talking about.
Normal distribution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now.. I may be wayyyyy off base on this one. Please confirm if I am on the right track..

Please feel free to contact me djindyfx@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:
djindyfx

Excellent! you got it and you are in the right track.

I will be responding to your e-mail

the link produces an error but if you just type Normal distribution in the search line in the wikipedia page you get to the link.

Last edited:
djindyfx

Excellent! you got it and you are in the right track.

I will be responding to your e-mail

the link produces an error but if you just type Normal distribution in the search line in the wikipedia page you get to the link.

Thank you Willaima.. Your Affirmation is exactly what I was looking for. You maintain a Net zero position around the mean as price oscillates between the +3 & -3 deviation. You look to add a larger position at the 3rd deviation as price moves out to the extremes (-3 or +3 and larger). Profit targets are these outside points. You can start the system all over again expecting price to come back to your original Mean or price can move even farther out. There are all kinds of strategies that can be thought of for using this once the correct (or close to it) mean is found. Price, as an entity, has to move. It is just a matter of finding the correct deviation distance of the pairs and pluging them into a time frame (Intraday / Daily / Weekly) and finding the correct points to reset your Mean too. Learning to apply this to a swing trading method based off of prior highs and lows is going to be fun! Thank you for showing me how I can turn the Forex Market into an ATM machine.

Sincererly,
DJindyFX

Last edited:
The last few weeks is not a good time to judge this EA because the market is making rather big move. If you run the demo long enough I can garantee it will margin out only a matter of time. Just do a simple backtest and you will see this can happen. I have seen several time over the past few weeks, that margin has dropped as low as 80% which almost margined out so I don't know what is so sure that you can make 500% from here onward if you get several days on end where market get into such a tight range, you are in for bad news. May be you can reduce the number of pairs and your lotsize but then the trade off you won't make 500%. The bad news is even by reducing the lotsize, you may not able to survive the tight range when it goes more than 8 days for example. You may ended giving all back to the market.

DMFXTrader and Sam4x

Please stick to the facts, you keep saying things that are not right. For instance, DMFXTrader said that two accounts have been blown out:

It is a shame that the first two demo accounts went bust because of a ranging market - otherwise this would be a great get rich quick sytem.

Far too risky for me though as it stands at the moment.

That is not true, only one demo account margined out and that was on purpose for educational issues to show many of the people that were contacting me. Also, Sam4x is saying that the account has gone down as much as 80%:

The last few weeks is not a good time to judge this EA because the market is making rather big move. If you run the demo long enough I can garantee it will margin out only a matter of time. Just do a simple backtest and you will see this can happen. I have seen several time over the past few weeks, that margin has dropped as low as 80% which almost margined out so I don't know what is so sure that you can make 500% from here onward if you get several days on end where market get into such a tight range, you are in for bad news. May be you can reduce the number of pairs and your lotsize but then the trade off you won't make 500%. The bad news is even by reducing the lotsize, you may not able to survive the tight range when it goes more than 8 days for example. You may ended giving all back to the market.

The demo account has never gone down that much, neither in free margin nor in equity. At the beginning an account can go down as much as 25% and that is all. This required because it is using the initial capital, after that the account has never gone down lower than $100k, period. Now, the way you describe things here tell me you do not understand some concepts and because of that you are misleading people.

I am going to leave the demo opened so everyone sees how the account just increases in balance and equity day by day, no matter what happens in the market.

Last edited:
Back