Williama's Trading System

My apologies Williama if it was only one account that was blown out, but surely blowing one account of $100,000 is a fairly big hit isn't it?

Also, you did not mention that the account would be deliberately margined out until post 270 which was after the account had been wiped out and had a final balance of $9.54 - down from $100,000. In fact, in your posts before the account was wiped out you were stating that you would demonstrate how the account could survive even with a massive draw down. There was no mention of how you would deliberately margin the account. Maybe you are trying to save face by stating this about your account. May I suggest that if you intend to margin an account in future that you let people know before it occurs then we may actually believe that it was deliberate.

Regardless of the above, I do believe this system has some merit, but people must be aware that it is definitely possible to loss your account as the system stands at the moment. The markets have been kind to this system over the last couple of weeks but when it ranges a different story will be told. As a self proclaimed mathematician you must be aware of this.

DMFXTrader and Sam4x

Please stick to the facts, you keep saying things that are not right. For instance, DMFXTrader said that two accounts have been blown out:

That is not true, only one demo account margined out and that was on purpose for educational issues to show many of the people that were contacting me. Also, Sam4x is saying that the account has gone down as much as 80%:

The demo account has never gone down that much, neither in free margin nor in equity. At the beginning an account can go down as much as 25% and that is all. This required because it is using the initial capital, after that the account has never gone down lower than $100k, period. Now, the way you describe things here tell me you do not understand some concepts and because of that you are misleading people.

I am going to leave the demo opened so everyone sees how the account just increases in balance and equity day by day, no matter what happens in the market.

Williama,

I wonder if the demo is ok. I am getting an invalid account today as I try to get in.

By the way, do you actually trade a live account exactly the same as is shown in your demo or do you reduce the lotsize and the number of pairs in your real account? I am sorry if I have mislead anyone here but if I do I want to be sure such a system can be as watertight as can be. I was very impress about your result but as I backtested it, I got margined out so that is why I am very cautious after that.

Missing parts?

Hi williama and all other followers of this thread,

I have been using Obike's EA from post 285 on the AUDUSD pair since Thursday last week. I did not adjust any of the parameters, but just dropped it on a random pair and let it run. Within the first day my account grew from 25K to 34K. Then during this week it got up to 44K and since Tuesday it has been going sideways triggering pending orders both above and below the 'median' price until it closed with a 0 early this morning. I did not do any backtesting, but will see if I can find the time to do that.

Now, I am not sure that the EA performs fully like william intended or whether there are still some vital parts or calculations missing. What do you say Guillermo? Does it work 'out of the box' by just fine-tuning and adjusting the available parameters or would you say that the code itself needs some more TLC in order to perform well? I can see that you're getting other (well; better) results than most other people so I guess you still have some tricks up the sleeve that we, or at least I, haven't yet figured out. I will try to analyze the trades from your recent "100K to 500K in one month" and see if I get any wiser.

It has been very interesting to follow both the discussions (I've been lurching since the very beginning) and the development of your demo accounts. Would love to find out if this is it or if we have a chance of seeing the light from the holy grail.

Take care and again thanks for your info and patience,

Polyglot

djindyfx

Excellent! you got it and you are in the right track.

I will be responding to your e-mail

the link produces an error but if you just type Normal distribution in the search line in the wikipedia page you get to the link.

Williama,
I look forward to future discussions with you about this method. To make my life a little easier (for manual Trading); I'm going to code an Indicator that will show the 4 lines, at a value that I can input, above and below the Daily and Weekly open. This indicator should help me back test (visually) the averaage price movements based off of the open price. I already have some base code to be able to do this. I will just need to edit it a little.

As far as all the people saying that this a "Martingale" trading style.. This is not a "True" Martingale system. Yes.. It can be considered a "Type" of Martingale system. You are not Doubling and trippling on the other side to gain profit becuase of a loss. You are Zeroing out. In order to maintain a Net zero loss if prices range between the +3 & -3 deviation. you have to add the same amount of lots and positions on the opposite side. If your Broker allows hedging, then you are not using any more capital as far as "Margin" is concerned. Yes, you are adding if the break out fails and retraces back past your center point but, you are not doubling or tripling on the other side. You are maintaining the same amount of lots.

I found a link that is less complicated than the wikipedia Site for the explaination of standard deviation(below).
Standard Deviation

Martingale style betting
Martingale Betting System -- The Pros & Cons

DJ

Hi Williama,
since day one I am very please that you have show us on a live trade how your system works
and up to date all the doubtful comments are based on ideas and you have allow anyone to login
to the demo live account and see the fact ( practical reality ) beyond doubt.
Thank you for create this thread and taking your time to demonstrate ( instead of talking about )
a really profit system when is controlled by someone with skills beyond what an" EA "can do.
As an investor I am interested to make a contact with you.
Please send me an email to TradeGuru55@yahoo.com.
With all my appreciation.
Trader55

Williama Trading Strategy - My 2 Cents

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this thread for some time now, and I have to admit it is the most fascinating discussion I have been witness to since I started trading Forex 3 years ago. I have read the pros and cons, and the naysayers. I have followed Williama's live account, and tested each EA as it was posted. Here is my 2 cents...for what it's worth.

1.) If this strategy is implemented as designed - i.e., according to mathematical principles as laid out by Williama and others, you are guaranteed to make money. If followed to the letter, you should never have a losing cycle. The only danger, as mentioned throughout this thread, is a margin call - and trading at a careful leverage, this can be avoided.

2.) For all "the sky is falling" people, I don't see how you can blow your account. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but as designed, the only danger in this system is a margin call, and this is not a blown account. If you use improper leverage, you could easily get to a low margin situation, but if the system is performing, you will be almost perfectly hedged at that point. If you allow it to get to a margin call, your trades will be closed...but if you are hedged, you won't lose your entire account, indeed, it may actually be a small amount. When I was experimenting with the latest EA, I got to this point, and my account balance was down less than 5% at the point of margin call. Now I know Williama had some significant drawdowns in his live account, but by his own admission, he was making trades outside the parameters of his system. Don't get me wrong, traders should always make a concerted effort to avoid a margin call, but in this system, when you are holding both short and long positions on the same pair, a margin call is not a catastrophe.

3.) The latest EA, while promising, is still lacking a bit. The only way I know this is because I had losing cycles, and as mentioned, this should never happen if the system is implemented as designed. That said, most of the cycles were positive, so I know it's getting closer.

Anyway, I want to thank Williama for starting this enthralling discussion. Also, to Rob, Naufrage, Obike, and all others who have been working diligently to create an EA. This system has tremendous potential, and I appreciate not just your efforts, but your willingness to share your EA's with the group. I wish I could participate in the design, but I don't possess the expertise. I have experimented and will continue to do so, but I can only hope you all continue your efforts to develop a functioning EA for this. Short of this, hopefully this discussion will continue, and through the various posts, we can all get a better understaning of the mathematics at the foundation.

Regards...marcus

This is a martingale system guys. I've been trading for 5 years and have a lot of professional experience with them.

I'm not here to discourage you, high gains are very possible i've seen it and done it, but trust me when i say, martingale systems are not the way to achieve it, certainly not in a consistent manner.

No matter how good the performance, sooner or later you will get a margin call. If within that time, you manage to withdraw what you make you may be lucky enough to be on top of it after your account disappears, but if you for once, just once, rely on it as a consistent method of income while aiming for high gains, you've already lost and the time of your crash is inevitably on its way to meet you.

ds1at9.jpg

ds2ff7.jpg

Read these words carefully and read them well so you will remember them when the time comes, and it will. If you take this up, you will loose your money.

Good luck everyone.

elang

If you want to be fair with what you want to show do not just show the demo account I used for educational purposes where I deliberately margined out but also the EA that I am showing how I trade my live accounts, Account 109726 where as of today it is $753.000 in equity or over 650% profit and let people make their own decisions.

The fact that you and others are not able to do what I do does not mean the system does not work. I can handle it and make it work because I know how it works and that is what you still lack of. Practice, learn how to do it properly like me and you will make money.

Last edited:
I have been fascinated by this thread since it started. I can see the potential downfalls and the incredible rewards and am watching the latest demo account as it is on its way to making $1,000,000 with a starting balance of $100,00 potentially in less than 2 months!

Williama - are you using the EA that you attached in post 329 and if so has there been any modifications to it since it was posted?

Is it just the EA that is trading or is there any manual intervention?

Thanks.

Great Work

Hello All,

This thread has run the gamut of views, each one comming from people's experience and lack off. I for one like to keep my mind open to possibilities. I met people that think making 10% a year is a stretch, then I find people that make more than that. What I am saying is anything is possible.

I believe that Williama's system is pretty interesting. using a $1000 or $2000 account you could have made $4000 to $8000 in a month. If you take profit regularly and you blow your acount a few times per year you'll be ahead.

I just wish I was able to work the method correctly. I'll definity keep studying it. Maybe I'll see if Williama will manage an account for me, once you get your initial investment back its all gravy.

Last edited:
Back