With and without trading indicators - Opinions

Yep Bro. More than 05 at the moment. Now I am learning price action trading. May be that will bring me a luck

Thats great because I am also learning price action and you will find that if you understand price action, you do not need any indicator!! Good luck

indicators are only tools -> small part of WHOLE trading system --> don't expect from them too much because You will be fail !

indicators are only tools -> small part of WHOLE trading system --> don't expect from them too much because You will be fail !

Can't agree with you in full. We cannot ignore indicators at all. If we know their limits, we can get good use of those tools.

Hello Everyone,

The purpose of this thread is to generate opinions about trading with and without indicators. Recently I learnt about price action after failed with 100+ indicators. Yet I cannot trade nakedly without indicators and use moving averages to identify the trend. Please comment.

I could tell you how I trade, but that would be of no value to you. I suggest you keep trying until you find the right mix for you. Every trader is different and I would not recommend that you do what another trader does as it may not work for you.

I could tell you how I trade, but that would be of no value to you. I suggest you keep trying until you find the right mix for you. Every trader is different and I would not recommend that you do what another trader does as it may not work for you.

Rambo's method is unique. He waits for the market to draw first blood and then strikes back with unspeakably violent retribution. :p

All I wanted was something to eat and to make a few pips. But the broker kept pushing Sir.

In my opinion, oscillators are like a compass for a ship. Not so many, but the most important ones let me know where the wind blows, and that wind is named price!

In my opinion, oscillators are like a compass for a ship. Not so many, but the most important ones let me know where the wind blows, and that wind is named price!

Nice analogy. Just make sure your compasses aren't broken.

Back