WorldWideMarkets SCAM Broker...

LEXngton

Corporal
Run, run, farrrrr away from broker WorldWideMarkets - worldwidemarkets.com They cancelled all of my profits claiming I was trading using Arbitrage EA but I WAS NOT!!! I don't even have one and never have. I was however trading economic news events with an autoclicker (SNW) and I told them this too. They claim on their website that they do not recommend news trading as volitility may cause the client to lose but it is acceptable form of trading in their eyes. News trading is all I ever did there. In any event I had balance of over $2,500USD that they froze and would not let me have access too. My initial deposit there was $500 and I was able to make 1 wihdrawal of $900 before they froze my account. In any event they had NO RIGHT to keep me from any of my profits and should have given me access to that $2,500+ in my account. Their a scamming broker, you have been warned!!!

The website claims they have regulation in the BVI and Netherlands. It definitely would be worth checking with the regulators listed there.

Claiming news trading is arbitrage is a common stunt used by brokers that either don't pass trades on to the real market or that don't hedge themselves to the real market very quickly.

Go ahead and send them an invitation to join the discussion here.

The website claims they have regulation in the BVI and Netherlands. It definitely would be worth checking with the regulators listed there.

Claiming news trading is arbitrage is a common stunt used by brokers that either don't pass trades on to the real market or that don't hedge themselves to the real market very quickly.

Go ahead and send them an invitation to join the discussion here.

I have contacted their support, backoffice, and legal offices and invited them to join the discussion. Lets see if they show.

Back