• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.forex4you.com Is A Huge Scammer ( Huge Spread Issue )

I am having an issue with a company
If you don't ask BT for tic charts, there is a 100% chance you won't get them. If you do ask, you may get lucky.

I am not a lucky girl Pharaoh . Today as u told me to contact BT ... I contacted with them But they will not help me . They are always saying that contact with your broker for further assistance ...

Now what im gonna do ?

1.png2.png3.png

Latest email received from forex4you ...

Code:
Dear Dr. Shaila Habib,

Please be informed that Boston Technologies have contacted us as well on your communication with them. It has been acknowledged that the support operator, with whom you have had the communication with via chat, has mislead you and provided you with false information. It is a fact that we contacted Boston Technologies on your matter and as confirmation we provide you with a reference ID that you can validate with their support for your reference: [ ref:_00DA0Kga2._500G0HVKjD:ref ].

Please also note that Forex4you does not "enjoy your money", as your orders are transferred to the interbank market and we have no intention to steal/keep your money as we are a regulated and reputable company. As much as we would like to compensate you for your losses, you have lost your funds due to market conditions and not due to technical fault from our side, therefore under our Terms and Conditions we cannot return your funds.

Kind regards,
Forex4you Complaints Departments
complaints@forex4you.com
www.forex4you.com

Now what can i do next ?

Send a reply and CC it to all the addresses you can find for BT. Explain that Forex4You is giving one story and BT is giving another. Let them know that you look forward to hearing an explanation that both sides can agree is factual.

Pharaoh , alas to say that i have done these things already ... forex4you has replied my mail but BT is not replying my mail ... i dont know what to do next ...

i am alone , hopeless and mostly i have nothing ...

So please help me further ...

Send again. Make it a single email to all the addresses you have for both of them. Explain clearly that they are calling each other lairs, and that all of this is on public display at the FPA. Let them know that you want the issue resolved and that the first company to step up and start posting facts will be the one most people will believe.

Without these dollars i dont have anything. Now i dont have any single penny to spend and day by day my situation is getting very worse. If they ( forex4you ) dont do anything than i have to die for sure.

I am looking towards for your co-operation . Please do something for me .

Feel sad for you, but I think you shouldn't use all your money for trading...

I have again send mails to all BT email addresses ... but i am 100% sure that they will not join here ... I dont know what to do next ... Day by day its getting more and more difficult for me to live my life ...

Will u please do something for me ? i am asking all to do a favor for me specially Pharaoh ...

Reply from BT .. See Attachment ... I dont know what can i do ? i have send them another mail regarding to join this thread ... dont know what they will do next ?

1.png

Send one more to Forex4You. Explain to them that as your broker, they bear 100% responsibility for the safety of your funds. Let them know you will be escalating your complaints, both within the FPA and elsewhere.

Back