• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
Pharoa he cant be an idiot he made with "ioption 42000 euro" I also loved the other "client who said he got is withdrew in 48hours"
Leave it Great Phroah his posts
He is the face of ioption ,the place he works ,there is not such person ,he is a worker in Ioption ,maybe even Mr Carlos ,Mrs Santos Account account manager, looks like the presure broke him as he understand that ioption may sacrfise him to clean there hand from the case of Mrs Santos,though ioption formal represantive visited us daily and they made a real contact after a long time.
His french is google translate,Dont you have french in ioption,for nextime ioption?
and sorry Ioption took me time as i dont use facebook there is no fan club as your "ardent client claimes" maybe he can send us the link to this group as my friend could not find i am sure Mrs Santos will be the first to join this "ioption 500club"

Last edited:
Jose Marta has been banned. He was banned for 2 reasons. First, he was grossly abusive and uncivilized towards an FPA member who had a complaint. Second, he acted like a badly behaved child posting and reposting the same things. He seems to believe that if he says the same thing 100 times, he can make it true. If he wants to test that theory, he needs his own website.

I'm now going to remove most of his duplicate posts.

Ms. Santos, please update this post with the reply you will get from ioption, I'm really interested to see how this issue will get solved.
Good luck!

I am a friend of Mr. Diogo and know all the details of this case, I would like to clarify a few points.

1) Mrs. Raimunda asked Mr Diogo operating her account in iOption. She funded 2000 Dollars, and after a few weeks trying to learn how to operate, unfortunately she could not make any profit, so asked Mr.. diogo to operate the account and agreed to pay Mr. Diogo 50% of profits.

2) Mr. Diogo is not employee of iOption. He is only one an IB, that recommends new customers.

3) Mr. Diogo made a good profit on account of Mrs. Raimunda.

4) Mrs. Raimunda requested a withdrawal of $ 4,000 (2000 of her initial capital and profits of 2000)

5) Mrs. Raimunda received this withdrawal and did not pay 50% of profits to Mr. Diogo

6) Mr. Diogo continued to operate the account aggressively, and got a good profit, reaching 26,000 balance.

7) Mr. Diogo and Mrs. Raimunda were studying how to make a larger withdrawal, via skrill or via OKPAY.

8) Mr. Diogo continued to operate the account aggressively, because he had a target of reaching 50,000 balance

9) On a day of high volatility in the market, Mr. Diogo lost much of the balance.

10) In an attempt to recover the profits, Mr. Diogo ended up losing several trades.

11) After all these losses, the account balance get to zero.

12) Mr. Diogo asked Mrs.. Raimunda 50% of profits, since the end result was 2000 profits (2000 Deposit and withdrawal of 4000)

13) Mrs. Raimunda refused to pay part of the profits Diogo.

14) Mrs. Raimunda started to make absurd accusations against Mr.. Diogo, which has no proof.

15) Mrs. Raimunda defames the name of Mr. Diogo with false accusations, of which she has no proof.

16) Mr. Diogo is expecting until today to receive 50% of 2000 profits. But until today Mrs. Raimunda not complied with the agreement. Please, moderator of this forum: Please ask to Mr. Raimunda to pay to my friend Diogo 50% of the USD$2000 PROFITS. He is waiting for this payment a lot of time!

Conclusion: I was at Mr. Diogo's home and I saw all trades that he lost, at the last day. After all these losses, the account balance get to zero. So i can testify that all acusations that Mr. Raimunda posted at this forum, are 100% falses. Please, Mr. Moderator: Ask also to Mr. Raimunda to bring proofs. Unfortunately she WROTE at this serious forum a 100% false history. My friend Diogo is an excelent person, and he made 2000 profits to Mrs. Raimunda.
Unfortunately the profits wasn't bigger than $2000, cus he lost a lot of trades in a high volatility day. But he made a good work to Mr. Raimunda:
100% Porfit in a few days. She made a $2000 deposit and a $4000 Whitdrawal (unfortunately she didn't pay 50% to My friend Mr. Diogo, as accorded).

Last edited:
Ioption weekly show this week The"
" dedicated friend"
Dear one welcome to Forex peace army ,look from this thread history with multy imposters your clame is not taken so seriously ,lucky mr Diogo to have such a good friend ,how did you hear about this thread? prove us your identity that you are not another imposter send us a copy of your id
Now for the points you broght lets tallk facts we sew in this thread
Mr Carlos is an account accounnt manger in Ioption he refaire Mrs Santos to Mr Diogo therefore its Ioption responsibilty here some information about your friend when Mrs Santos contact him
"the trader Mr Diogo Augusto as he appears in a skype diogooperacoesbinaria including logo iOption"
Is Mr Diogo is a broker?that Mr Carlos refair Mrs Santos to?IAny one knowes the policy for brokers or a comapny that refaire a broker?
From all we sew here this misleading about ioption ,only one who jump to it defense are imposters ,Ioption is a big cover up your post here "dedicat friend " is abit strange not so understood where you fell from,as far as it looks Mr Diogo was apointed by Ioption to help her lose money Mr Diogo works for Ioption ,and its one of ioption coverup attempt.
Now how many time are you going to repeat yourself?
How many time we will see in your posts acusation ?
Really we are fed up with this
Pharoa what i askd you in private can you check out this "dedicate friend also"
Come on we are fed up with this sharade the damege from useing so many imposters is demande for prove to see who you really are ,am i going to be suprise that no such prove will be provided? For sure not.

Last edited:
Back