• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
I must admite i had my douts but posting again and again the same posts look to my as something familer Mr Jose Marta
Thank you Mr Diogo for some one who does not like to be un public you did good job ,your argument some of them sound convincing till the moment that your dedicated friend repost the same post again and again ,that does not look good sounds like Mr Jose Marta from ioption fake football club.
No need to be modest you do a better job from your predecessor but there's something that is not working out that way or another you have contact them so there's a conflict of interests from your side . Do sent the documents to the moderator is a good idea you have enough to share with us we will confirm that summarizes . That will be great also if we can have Mr Carlos version of the story that will clear the issue also much more than a ":dedicated friend"
As Mr Ricardo Taveras is your spurtive witness he has also to send is Id copy to the modorate i dout if he will, lets here what excuses he will have not to do so.

Jose got himself banned for posting the same thing over and over again.

Ricardo, if you are "just a friend", then your job of relaying that same message has been done and redone.

Diogo, Carlos, and IOption's representative are the ones who need to be speaking.

Diogo, if you are an IB, you should be well aware of the rule that trading another person's account requires an LPOA. If there had been an LPOA, your share of the profits, based on the high water mark, would have been paid directly to you automatically and totally independently of any action by Raimmaria.

Why kind of trader runs a $2k account up to $26k and then blows it all in a day? All that, and as an IB, you would be getting a commission from each trade.

This is a textbook example of why people should NEVER let an IB trade an account as well as why there should ALWAYS be an LPOA.

Questions for Mrs Santos
Mrs. Santos questions for you to better understand how you came to Mr. Diogo exactly to use the services?
Did you sign an agreement that gives him power to act on your behalf the Lpoa ?
Mr. Diogo claims he lost you 26 thousand dollars how long it took you to lose that amount?In your balnce did you sew that amount was lost?
Have you asked him to stop?Did from the moment you askd him to stop if you did,has he done more oporation? Did he oporate with bigger amounts from before?
The okapy account and your pasword change can you show us email with him or Mr Carlos about that subject
Can you provide us with all the operations platform and the amount arrived after we see if his actions changed

Diogo, if you are an IB, you should be well aware of the rule that trading another person's account requires an LPOA. If there had been an LPOA, your share of the profits, based on the high water mark, would have been paid directly to you automatically and totally independently of any action by Raimmaria.Why kind of trader runs a $2k account up to $26k and then blows it all in a day? All that, and as an IB, you would be getting a commission from each trade.This is a textbook example of why people should NEVER let an IB trade an account as well as why there should ALWAYS be an LPOA.

Dear Mr. Pharaoh,
The rules that you wrote above, are rules of forex market.
Binary Options market is a new market, with diferent rules, profits, etc...
At forex an IB would have been paid directly to you automatically and totally independently of any action by Raimmaria.
At Binary Options is diferent, please check it. Brokers still don't have this form of work organized at them plataform.
For now, every IB has to make all the deal with the account owner, and the account owner has to pay the IB.
You can ask all B. Options brokers about it.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Diogo Carvalho

No Mr. Diogo,
These are ethical rules which should be followed now just in FX. But honestly speaking I can't find anything honest in binary options.

Mr. Diego,
So there wasn't a LPOA, did you had any other agreement? can you share that with us?
You are saying that you were able to turn $2,000 into $26,000 and then you lost it all in one day. That really doesn't make any sense in any way.
You are either a very bad money manager (ever heard about risk management?) or just a crook...
Either way, the fact that ioption works with people like you and keep allowing that to happen, doesn't add much to their already poor reputation.

Dear All,
Thanks All for all coments. As I wrote, I will send all documents and proofs to the moderator.

But what is important is my FINAL RESULTS: USD$2000 Profits in a few weeks (100% Profit)

Mrs. Raimunda invested USD$2000 and asked my to trade in her account. She tryed to trade for a long time, and didn't reach any profits.

She gave me her acoount to trade, and in a few weeks I made her 100% (USD$2000 Profits). iOption sent her a USD$4000 Withrawal.

Now she has in her hand the both: The USD$2000,00 Profits, and also the USD$2000 that she invested.

I Think is great for a few weeks, and if she is a honest person, she has to pay me my comission of 50% of the profits, that I (Diogo Carvalho) made with my work!

I will send proofs of all this points to the moderator.

Thanks for all,
Best Regards
Diogo Carvalho

Mr. Moderator, please inform me your email adress

I met Mr Diogo through the Sr.Carlos
when requested through the profits of its advertising
invest $1000.00 and earn folded
I could double my capital and requested the withdrawal of interest
He then said that I could not draw interest because
would have to do volume sales
as I had no knowledge of strategies he presented
Mr Diogo passing me your skype to talk
with him

• Dobre Seu CAPITAL: Isso MESMO, 100% a Mais, HOJE MESMO
Carlos Ioption (carlos@ioption.com)
14:21

Pará: rmasalves1@hotmail.com

Dobre Seu Capital $ $
ISSO MESMO: 100% Mais uma HOJE

DOBRAMOS O SEU CAPITAL. Pará CADA D Olar (UO Euro) Que Você. depositar, Nós depositamos Outro.
Deposite Entre 1000,00 e 20.000,00 e NÓS dobramos Seu Depósito.
E ISSO MESMO, Pará CADA EURO (UO dolar) Que Você. depositar, Nós depositamos Outro. Somente parágrafo OS Depósitos feitos Entre o dia 28/02 dia EO 2013/05/03
Válido parágrafo depositos Entre 1000,00 e 20.000,00

Last edited:
In order to send a private message you should do as follow in Pharoa name in one of the post just click there and a window will open chose the one that says private message

Back