• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XtremePipPoacher.com (Drew Collinson)

General discussions of a financial company
salam....

I close manually after got 100 pips. enought for today.
It live account ok.

TQ Allah.

Last edited:
XPP

Ok i've been trading this for 3.5 weeks now on a live account with interbank fx

3 winning trades
1 lossing trade
1 trade open which is about to hit the 50%

Seems to work fine for now, it may only work well with some brokers thats why i opened another interbank account to test it as that is what they are using.

I started off with just $100 to see what it did on a small account. Balance now at $237.48

I'll keep you posted and submit monthly statements if you want.

I use ikofx - ikofx is good for EA'S

good for you. to trully test an EA you should have it running for at least 6 months.
Why buy something then ask for a refund the week later? how can you test an EA in this time? tell you what i'll test it out for ya :err:

good for you. to trully test an EA you should have it running for at least 6 months.
Why buy something then ask for a refund the week later? how can you test an EA in this time? tell you what i'll test it out for ya :err:

I put $300 and test it on minis acct. no problems. If demos I always win.

for me is good

Just bought this robot last week ($77) and cannot get customer service to respond to me about a simple MT4 question. So I have not even installed the software yet. They keep on trying to sell me what I already bought. On top of that, there are two add-ons ("upgrades") they don't mention in the initial ad, which is supposed to be a one-time purchase.

This is the first robot I have tried, so I will be eager to see your results (if I can ever get it downloaded).

Hello dugloetrading,
I am surprised at your remarks. with regard to the commercial follow me there are no worries.
My dice Accession, I received a series of emails explaining some things, and
What is more, by contacting them with my code by click bank receipt I had the answers and explanations regarding Quick XPA.

In short, for two weeks that I hold the product I have nothing to say .. we'll see later!normally

You have one documention who explains how you Install .
You can have access , for best to the videos on the net if you mark on Google "Extreme pip poacher "
good luck .. i think it is one Intéressant Expert advisor !!

Thank you, John, for your comments and suggestions. I still have not heard from XPP regarding my question. I will try the videos you mentioned.

Does anyone know if I have to download another copy of MT4 to install this software, when I already have MT4 that I use on another system ..... simple question, right??

Appreciate feedback .....

Question for Admin

Why does your demo test show no activity whatsoever thus far? Looks like some of the users on this forum have experienced several trades since installing the sosftware....

My XPP experiences from 8jul to 11aug

Running XPP 77usd base package.

Is set for 1 percent risk
Demo Account 3000gbp, microLots supported, 1/100 leverage, Alpari (UK), BrokerTime GMT+2, LocalTime GMT+1

Started: 2010.07.08 11:30 (in UK)
Ended: 2010.08.11 (closed EA Friday evening UK)

Initially used: usd/jpy, usd/chf, gbp/usd, eur/usd.
Once u/c and g/u gave two big losses I made decision to drop them.

Now only runs on u/j and e/u.

(I believe the 4 pairs are what was mentioned in docs)

These two (u/j,e/u) have made 6 and 4 win trades respectively - NO losses.
e/u trade #5 still open close Friday 13aug2010 - in profit @ 105.2 points.
u/j 6 trades made 473.9 points
e/u 4 trades made 897.1 points (if incl still open trade #5 we get 1002.3 points)

roughly 1500 points...

My gut says help... 300+ stops are ok only if I know that code will absolutely stick to the 1% risk setting.
IOW, I expect EA to shadow price and should 1% risk be hit, it closes trade.

However, given the two big losers seen in attachment, above expect is not happening. The g/u loss of -52.6gbp/-420.1points demonstrates a lack of my 'expected' shadowing.
This is a big thing to me... I do not understand how one can design code that specifically asks for a RISK % and then does not honour it and just sits there until S/L is hit. (obs: I have dLots() which given 1% risk with 3000 free margin and 420 S/L; can only return MinLot for the eur/usd of 0.01; yet XPP decides 0.02lots on that 420 S/L)
What I think am saying is that I am confused about it all and it would appear that [as generally seen] bought EA's do not like pulling the plug on a trade... = wishful thinking!!!

Obviously, given many years forwards testing [sic] the profit might be ok - but those two losses are concerning and I expect to see that e/u and e/j will ultimately have some also. IF they do, that will wipe out all profit.
I will sadly once again! use my a/c's history to support my refund.
Loss is not a bad thing. Trading is about MM and part of this is loss. What counts is bottom line profitability on a reasonably consistent basis.
What I see so far in ALL robots is lack of consistency except when it comes to losing!

Oh yes - XPP sucks the lifeblood from the CPU. Am constantly above 85% usage. I have simple PC and that is also another reason I cut down to two pairs (the winning ones of course ;)

see attachment*2 for Tabs: AccountHistory and Trade

Attachments

• XPP_2010jul28-2010aug11_AccountHistory.jpg
    XPP_2010jul28-2010aug11_AccountHistory.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 96
  • XPP_2010aug11(friEve)_Trade.jpg
    XPP_2010aug11(friEve)_Trade.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 89
Back