• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss XtremePipPoacher.com (Drew Collinson)

General discussions of a financial company
Where are the statements. John?

Hello dungloetrading ;

Here are my statements with XPA that I kept ... which is the same as XPP, .. but that cross two more

More buying XPA you put the update of settings is updated automatically by the manufacturer.
I am also the two winning trades in USDJPY 16/08 XPP found on this site testing, .. but I also I have 8 other since August 2 also all winners since.
I like XPA me well and I just run it real yesterday, with minimum risk .. on Alpari UK to see

But I also tested first on a very very small account of $ 130 in real ActivTrades and he stole my trades (3)

Bye

Attachments

• DetailedStatementXPA.gif
    DetailedStatementXPA.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 118
Hi fbj,

Regarding your issue about MM, I think the problem is that your minimum lotsize is 0,01 and obviously it could not divided further... What I mean is if you put 2% risk, XPP will probably open an 0,02 lot order also. This because XPP or XPA closes half the position and then trails the remaining. Meaning, for XPP the minimujm lotsize will be always 0,02. This of course for an account with microlots.

Hope you have understood what i mean to explain. I'm portuguese and sometimes the english does not behave like it should :)

Hi fbj,

Regarding your issue about MM, I think the problem is that your minimum lotsize is 0,01 and obviously it could not divided further... What I mean is if you put 2% risk, XPP will probably open an 0,02 lot order also. This because XPP or XPA closes half the position and then trails the remaining. Meaning, for XPP the minimujm lotsize will be always 0,02. This of course for an account with microlots.

Hope you have understood what i mean to explain. I'm portuguese and sometimes the english does not behave like it should :)

PG - I do understand your comments. Thank you. I still object to robots that do not take action and close down a trade when the stated 1% equity loss is hit.
The loosing trades I've shown in previous posts did not get closed out until S/L hit. Regardless of where the S/L is placed, the code imho should have the smarts to not just sit there....
For this single reason, XPP imho has fatal flaw.

Completamente a PÁGINA contrária, eu encontro seu índice inglês e conciso para ser completamente compreensível, ao ponto de rivalizar muitos usuários nativos. Deixe-nos esperar o babelfish de yahoo está em algum lugar no território português!!
;)

Good or Bad

Hi Guys,
I have been bruised and battered by scams in forex before I stumbled upon XPP/XPA. To be honest, from my experience, a system is either good or bad. I have only used this system for a week. I have two winning trades on UJ.

There is no holy grail out there and I think XPP/XPA is amazing!!!!
I say that because it does not promise you millions overnight and everything it does is transparent. There are thousands of irresponsible trading systems out there that'd burn your account. XPP/XPA is not one of those. I like the technique (3-stage staggered stop/exit). I think it very clear about its intentions. From experience, I can understand if a customer has an experience of XPP/XPA not cutting short their losses and allowed the loss to run and hit the stop. That is ONE trade! It is not enough to assume the software cannot adopt a stricter MM.

I believe most people who are using XPP will soon want XPA. That is a FACT!
Personally, I believe this product is GOOD and the evidence on this forum alone proves that it does exactly what it sets out to do.

Having said that, I believe any system running without regular (and I mean regular) optimizations will eventually FAIL. The forex market is changing very regularly and the very few well-meaning EAs are not lasting beyond the first 4 weeks. This is just my own unbiased view of the XPP/XPA.
I have the XPA and I'm so relieved after many years of pain, I have finally found my winning system.

Terrible Customer Service (actually NO customer service)

I purchased the XPP and the add-on called Elite Pro which offers "extra support". I have the software up and running and it looks like it might make money. But I had a couple of questions. I contacted support per their instructions and have not heard back in over 3 days. Their auto response stated that I should hear back in 2 days. If you buy this product, expect that you will get no support.

================== Status Update ====================
I finally got an answer after 6 days and "Danielle" said - "I have responded to all requests, what was your question?" I resent the original questions and did get back a response. Her response was not accurate for my installation (MT4 on Windows Vista hides some files - but I was able to use the internet for coaching on how to find them).

I am getting reasonable trading results on a demo account. I setup a "US" type account (50:1 leverage, $3000 balance) and after 12 days the balance is $4171 and Equity is $3469 with $1280 margin used. This software appears to be working.

I purchased the Elite Pro monthly subscription but I have cancelled it. I asked Danielle, the support person, how I would know if it is working and based on her response, it is NOT. So I will continue looking at the entry level product.

Last edited:
XPA/XPP works. Full Stop

This EA works. I can testify to that. If there ever was an EA that could eventually bag you between 100-180 pips at once, it is this one. The downside is that it is not a daytrader. It only pays off if you just leave it and allow it to go on. It could go on for a long time. Months sometimes but it wins BIG

Just bought this two days ago, and bought it with the two additional upgrades offered (Elite Pro + XPA). No trades after 48 hours of running. Sent some emails to Daniella to ask about why there have been no trades. I also did not receive the bonus promised in the sales page. They said they would respond in two days, but nothing so far. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt since its Christmas + New Year period. Hoping that this is not another scam. Will wait a few days more and update.

Back