Romance Scam Zipmexs Scam (www.zipmexs-otc.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
They're extremely organised, fake pictures, fake social media accounts fake numbers from multiple countries... and the platform looked so legitimate.
You think you're safe because the don't ask you to send them money, they don't look for your login details or any personal details... they just send you the link to the platform and they show you how much money they made... they help you make a profit initially and then keep asking you to put more money in so you get to earn 30% ... and then more to earn 45%...
When you reach a 100k and you want to take your money out, they tell you you have to pay 20% fee. But not from what you have there. The 20% has to come from outside. They said it's against the rules the cannot access the funds to deduct 20%. Anyways, you go around and you figure out a way of getting the 20% after that they tell you that you're suspected of money laundering and you must pay another 10% to create a green channel, they tell you that the 10% will be refunded back to you... After you pay the 10% they tell you that the wallet address you provided is refusing to accept the payment and that in order to carry out a manual transaction you must first pay 3000usdt...
I became 100% sure it's a scam when they asked me to pay the 3000 for them to see my wallet address...
Thank you for sharing and sorry for your loss. Please file and IC3 report online with the FBI.

Please also contact the Global Anti-Scam Organization. They are a nonprofit and have free live chat to help victims.

They're extremely organised, fake pictures, fake social media accounts fake numbers from multiple countries... and the platform looked so legitimate.
You think you're safe because the don't ask you to send them money, they don't look for your login details or any personal details... they just send you the link to the platform and they show you how much money they made... they help you make a profit initially and then keep asking you to put more money in so you get to earn 30% ... and then more to earn 45%...
When you reach a 100k and you want to take your money out, they tell you you have to pay 20% fee. But not from what you have there. The 20% has to come from outside. They said it's against the rules the cannot access the funds to deduct 20%. Anyways, you go around and you figure out a way of getting the 20% after that they tell you that you're suspected of money laundering and you must pay another 10% to create a green channel, they tell you that the 10% will be refunded back to you... After you pay the 10% they tell you that the wallet address you provided is refusing to accept the payment and that in order to carry out a manual transaction you must first pay 3000usdt...
I became 100% sure it's a scam when they asked me to pay the 3000 for them to see my wallet address...

Thanks for sharing and sorry for what happened to you. It is important to file a report although you might think it would not help anything at the end. The scammers want you to not file so there’s one less victim keeping their asses safe. The more information the authorities, they easier is for them to track these people down.

So, please share what happened to you with the authorities and report these people as @Thepunisher said Good luck

guys, I got scammed too by them
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I got scammed too. Got a contact via Tinder. Have anyone here filed an IC3 report? I'm going to file one at least. Anything in particular to think about when doing that?

I got scammed too. Got a contact via Tinder. Have anyone here filed an IC3 report? I'm going to file one at least. Anything in particular to think about when doing that?

I suggest everyone file an IC3 report after a romance scam. It would help them when more victims can come forward and provide what they know and how they were scammed.

Also visit globalantiscam.org for more resources on what to do next.

Back