- Average Pips per Week:+78 (Gross Pips: +2,149)
- Average P/L per Week:+1.28% (Gross P/L: +42.04%)
- Maximum Equity used:10.29% (Jun 15, 2018, 7:18:00 AM)
- Test started:Jan 17, 2018
- Test Stopped:Jun 22, 2018 (Tested 27.6 weeks)
Description from product owner: ACM offers high frequency trading through lower latency systems and servers. ACM presents the best solutions to professional traders and investors. High-frequency trading ( HFT ) is a primary form of algorithmic trading in finance. It is the use of sophisticated technological tools and computer algorithms to rapidly trade markets. HFT uses proprietary trading strategies carried out by low latency systems and computers/servers to move in and out of positions in seconds or fractions of a second. We move in and out of short-term positions at high volumes aiming to capture sometimes a fraction of a pip in profit on every trade. As a result, HFT has a potential Sharpe ratio (a measure of risk and reward) tens of times higher than traditional buy-and-hold strategies.