Are you looking for excuses?

Unfortunatelly losses happen, it's normal for trading and without them we couldn't improve our skills. the main thinh is to analyse what was the reason and try not to make such mistake again

Unfortunatelly losses happen, it's normal for trading and without them we couldn't improve our skills. the main thinh is to analyse what was the reason and try not to make such mistake again
I trade not so long time and I really feel that from every loss I get something usefull and new for me. So it's really the right statement

I trade not so long time and I really feel that from every loss I get something usefull and new for me. So it's really the right statement
Yes I think we can learn from our mistake in trading, but of course we will get valuable lesson if we can recognized our mistake so we can easily to overcome these mistake not repeated again

Yes I think we can learn from our mistake in trading, but of course we will get valuable lesson if we can recognized our mistake so we can easily to overcome these mistake not repeated again

The mistakes that we make will only teach us a lesson and we will learn new trading systems with the help of them. If we will remain careful in doing our trades then we can actually increase our profits :)

I must say that the person who will take the decision, will be responsible for the consequent, I always accept my mistakes and never looks for excuses, I always learn from my mistakes and I am enjoying my forex.

Back