• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Avatrade Aka ava MetaTrader SCAMMED ME!!! acount #6295194

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
As total? 1500 usd but thats all my savings !!! They invited me to deposit then they act like they never meet me!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure scam and fraud!!

I dare ava trade to prove my case is wrong (( cheap cheaters))

:mad:
I STILL DARE AVATRADE TO PROVE MY CAS IS WRONG AND I DARE ANY OF THIRE MANEGMENT OFFICE TO SHOW UP HERE!!

THEY ARE ACORDING TO MY VIEW IS SMALL GRUOP OF FRAUD THAT CHEATING PEOPLE!!

NO ANSWER? NO HELP? LOF OF LIES? FAKE PROMSES? THREATING ? IGNORANCE CUSTMERCARE!!? WHAT YOU CALL THAT??

hello dear and yes but i think heyt donot wana answer me spiicaly the arabic office and also they gave me wrong resolve and deany all my loses

i did invited all peeps i know that works on ava trade but i am sure now they are not caring even if thire name is posted here and they just not scared ?!!!! for som reson they think they are above law!! and i am really so cluless and losing hope

Back