BMB Options SCAM!!

Youngfink

Recruit
Hi all unfortunately I have fell into the BMB Options Trap and lost a significant amount of money. Does anyone know a way of me getting my money back at all? I have just received notification from bank stating my chargeback has been rejected which is totally ridiculous. Please see below a detailed account as to what has happened:

"As per the conversation on the phone I would like to dispute all payments made to BMB Options (https://www.bmboption.com/) from January 2016 up to and including February 2016.

Over this period I invested over $30,000 into the above company. On the 19/03/2016 I sent an email to the customer service department and my account manager Elliot Press (sent via Skype also) that I will no longer be trading with the company and will be withdrawing my funds periodically once my last trade closed on the 15/04/2016. I also stated in the same email that I did not authorise anymore activity on my account and backed this up by changing password as I believed that would mean only myself would have been able to access my account and perform any additional actions. I also applied for a withdrawal of $13,653 which would have left $10,000 approximately in the account balance.

My email was acknowledged by the customer service department but not by my account manager. On the 22/03/2016 after getting off a flight to Spain I naturally checked my open trades to see how they were doing however my password did not work when I tried to login on my phone so I tried to do the same on my Macbook which brought about the same result so I registered for another new password to access my account and to my horror I saw I had an balance of only $97, with all my open trades closed and a ridiculously high amount of activity on my account. (Please see transaction history attached)

I contacted customer service immediately and explained what happened and they stated that the only person who could have made the transactions on my account was myself, I explained that I was aboard a Aeroplane when this activity on my account was happening. They asked me to send an email and provide proof that I was traveling so I sent them an email outlining what had happened and provided them an image of my boarding pass and flight information.

I received call later that day from Elliot Press where he stated that he accessed my account and sold my open trades as I should not benefit from the work as I was leaving the company (With all trades sold by Elliot my balance was over $54,000, see transaction history in yellow). I was then asked by Elliot if I ever signed up to a trading robot while with the company and I explained I did not sign up to any robot. He then offered me $10,000 as a settlement which I refused as I had invested much more plus had made a lot more in profits. He then said he would deal with the issue on my behalf.

On the 31/03/2016 I received a call from Elliot and was passed onto the European Manager of BMB David Shapiro, I explained what had happened and stated I wanted all my investment and profits back. He said he could not do this but could add another $10,000 to my account and put me in a VIP recovery scheme which would allow me to make my money back within 3-4 weeks. Obviously I was not happy with this but what other option did I have.

After numerous phone calls and emails I received a call from Jason Ford the Head of BMB account recovery and he talked me through the recovery process and what his department would do to help me, however during this conversation Jason explained the Trading Robot (Automated Trading System that reduced my account from $54,000 to $97) was actually activated by my old account manager Elliot Press and members of his department. It was at this point that I knew this company could not be trusted so I sent an email to customer service and Jason Ford highlighting my my issues again. Following this I received a call from David Shapiro who said he was unaware of the major misconduct by his staff members and will be speaking to the CEO to find a solution for me, however he stated they cannot help me if I ruin there good company name. I explained I want all my investment back plus profits I made.

On the 19/04/2016 David Shapiro called me back after not responding to my emails and calls saying they can offer me my invested amount of money back, I stated again I wanted my investment back plus my profit which I worked out to be a round $70,000 total if the open trades were not closed by Elliot Press. He then said can I put this in an email to him and then he will speak to the CEO again and find me a solution as he said he wants this sorted out quicker then I do. This was my last communication from David Shapiro, I have requested numerous call backs, sent emails and Skype messages and have not received anything back.

During this whole period I have contacted numerous organisations uk based and abroad via phone and email in order to find myself a solution such as trading standard, citizens advice and actions fraud.

03/05/2016 I contacted the customer service of BMB options again and spoke to a lady called Esther who I have had many conversations with to try and speak to senior members of BMB and was told she could no longer speak to me as my case was now with the legal department and they would contact me directly. However I was not able to get any form of time scale for this call back.

Hi all unfortunately I have fell into the BMB Options Trap and lost a significant amount of money. Does anyone know a way of me getting my money back at all? I have just received notification from bank stating my chargeback has been rejected which is totally ridiculous. Please see below a detailed account as to what has happened:

"As per the conversation on the phone I would like to dispute all payments made to BMB Options (https://www.bmboption.com/) from January 2016 up to and including February 2016.

Over this period I invested over $30,000 into the above company. On the 19/03/2016 I sent an email to the customer service department and my account manager Elliot Press (sent via Skype also) that I will no longer be trading with the company and will be withdrawing my funds periodically once my last trade closed on the 15/04/2016. I also stated in the same email that I did not authorise anymore activity on my account and backed this up by changing password as I believed that would mean only myself would have been able to access my account and perform any additional actions. I also applied for a withdrawal of $13,653 which would have left $10,000 approximately in the account balance.

My email was acknowledged by the customer service department but not by my account manager. On the 22/03/2016 after getting off a flight to Spain I naturally checked my open trades to see how they were doing however my password did not work when I tried to login on my phone so I tried to do the same on my Macbook which brought about the same result so I registered for another new password to access my account and to my horror I saw I had an balance of only $97, with all my open trades closed and a ridiculously high amount of activity on my account. (Please see transaction history attached)

I contacted customer service immediately and explained what happened and they stated that the only person who could have made the transactions on my account was myself, I explained that I was aboard a Aeroplane when this activity on my account was happening. They asked me to send an email and provide proof that I was traveling so I sent them an email outlining what had happened and provided them an image of my boarding pass and flight information.

I received call later that day from Elliot Press where he stated that he accessed my account and sold my open trades as I should not benefit from the work as I was leaving the company (With all trades sold by Elliot my balance was over $54,000, see transaction history in yellow). I was then asked by Elliot if I ever signed up to a trading robot while with the company and I explained I did not sign up to any robot. He then offered me $10,000 as a settlement which I refused as I had invested much more plus had made a lot more in profits. He then said he would deal with the issue on my behalf.

On the 31/03/2016 I received a call from Elliot and was passed onto the European Manager of BMB David Shapiro, I explained what had happened and stated I wanted all my investment and profits back. He said he could not do this but could add another $10,000 to my account and put me in a VIP recovery scheme which would allow me to make my money back within 3-4 weeks. Obviously I was not happy with this but what other option did I have.

After numerous phone calls and emails I received a call from Jason Ford the Head of BMB account recovery and he talked me through the recovery process and what his department would do to help me, however during this conversation Jason explained the Trading Robot (Automated Trading System that reduced my account from $54,000 to $97) was actually activated by my old account manager Elliot Press and members of his department. It was at this point that I knew this company could not be trusted so I sent an email to customer service and Jason Ford highlighting my my issues again. Following this I received a call from David Shapiro who said he was unaware of the major misconduct by his staff members and will be speaking to the CEO to find a solution for me, however he stated they cannot help me if I ruin there good company name. I explained I want all my investment back plus profits I made.

On the 19/04/2016 David Shapiro called me back after not responding to my emails and calls saying they can offer me my invested amount of money back, I stated again I wanted my investment back plus my profit which I worked out to be a round $70,000 total if the open trades were not closed by Elliot Press. He then said can I put this in an email to him and then he will speak to the CEO again and find me a solution as he said he wants this sorted out quicker then I do. This was my last communication from David Shapiro, I have requested numerous call backs, sent emails and Skype messages and have not received anything back.

During this whole period I have contacted numerous organisations uk based and abroad via phone and email in order to find myself a solution such as trading standard, citizens advice and actions fraud.

03/05/2016 I contacted the customer service of BMB options again and spoke to a lady called Esther who I have had many conversations with to try and speak to senior members of BMB and was told she could no longer speak to me as my case was now with the legal department and they would contact me directly. However I was not able to get any form of time scale for this call back.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your bank is not following chargeback procedure, professional help may be the only option. WinChargeback has helped a number of FPA members in this situation.

If your bank is not following chargeback procedure, professional help may be the only option. WinChargeback has helped a number of FPA members in this situation.
Thanks... I have already contacted them and because the chargeback has been rejected they cannot do anything more. They gave me details for a legal company they use. I am now discussing the matter with them. However I will also appeal the chargeback through the financial ombudsman.

Sorry to hear it didn't go well, but I'm glad you're still fighting. If everyone would fight back, the scammers would quickly go out of business.

Back