• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CommexFX Prime4x Omari

I am having an issue with a company
For the trader whose mother passed away bcz of the broker not processing withdrawal; Not only this scam artist deserve to be in jail but also need the treatment of the "Dark Room".

Unfortunately, most of my deposits were at their office in Egypt. Abdel Rahman AlOmari is imprisoned pending investigations, but he is going down!

You ask why ? Because cysec is poor and **** regulator. It is based in cyprus which is well known in europe as the most scam country in whole europe. Never open trading account with broker which is regulated by cysec !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why this evil thief can easily open a forex company with those regulators? Regulators must be more strong and strict for ruling. Otherwise, if with license, ugly evil like omari can rob people money for hard earning without any block. It is much more easy for them to rob the bank.

I totally agree with you!... why the people still opening accounts in countries with poor regulations??? sometime is better work with low leverage, pay commissions or no too good spread but have your capital sure.

Unfortunately I too do not have anything on this crook! but I will pass on this info to all I know in the Forex trade to see if they can make a positive contribution.

While on the subject of crooks and sending 'em to jail, any idea as to what SNIP

ASSTMODERATOR NOTE: Please keep this thread on topic. It is very important to find out exactly what is going on with Omari and CommexFx. Other individuals and companies can be discussed in their own threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there anyone in Egypt who can make a few phone calls to check on this?

Back