• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CommexFX Prime4x Omari

I am having an issue with a company
Why do I doubt he's still got all the money? Thieves like Omari have a bad habit of wasting most of the money they steal.

Abdel Rahman didn't give anyone money by saying that Egyptian rules for money transfer to Egypt is the reason and then he said the problem was because the CEO left the company then he said that CYSEC suspend his license so he cant send any money but i asked CYSEC and they told me that he can send the money to customers without the license as he must proof that he transfer all account balance to clients if they wish too to reactive again his license, then he told that he will send money to customers on August 2015 and that is the last date and promise to transfer but as always he lies he had nothing , he loose all customers money from his stupid strategy trading on october 2014 after that day all customers tried to withdraw but nothing nothing happened,

Yes, he is in prison
Due to the Egyptian government fighting to deal in dollars because of the economic crisis, In Egyptian
He said
Customer balances available
He asked the authorities to work to transfer customers' balances
They did not respond to his request
It was not making any judgment sentenced yet
Why he is in prison?
The desire of the Egyptian government only
Because forex activity against the politics of the state bank
He has a large number of Egyptians customers
The Egyptian government does not wish to join clients from Egypt

that's not true as they want to solve but Abdel rahman don't want to send money to customers

He also stole the entire balance from a large number of Prime4x clients.

I look forward to seeing him tried, convicted for his many crimes, and given a long prison sentence.

Hi , I just noticed that there is information at CySec website about Initiation of the compensation payment process by the Investor
Compensation Fund for Clients of IFs (I.C.F) Regarding: CommexFX Ltd .

Stop dreaming, you will never get money back from Cyprus. You're dealing with monkeys.

Back