CTOption Scammed me of $5,000. George West, James Russell are Scammers. I have a full story

Hello all traders affected by mistreatment of CT OPTION!
Unfortunately, I need to admit I also belong to fellow traders who have been cheated by CT Option and ripped off by their account manager Andy Jones. I got in touch with Andy last year and he persuaded me to make a deposit of USD 1 000 and let him trade for me with my managed account.
Especially from the very beginning he was keeping in touch with me by phone of skype. Couple of weeks later he phoned me again and reviewed his trading results. As I had been checking my balance daily and saw there the amount was getting higher and higher every single day by in average USD 50 and the balance that time was approx. USD 1 800, I agreed with his requirement to increase my deposit up to USD 5 000. Otherwise, he said he would be allegedly not allowed and stopped by his boss with trading with my managed account.
Seeing his steady succes over almost two months where he was increasing my balance every day, in total by USD 1 000 each month, I agreed on making additional deposit in order to reach USD 5 000 as CT Option minimum deposit requirement. As soon as I did and the balance including accumulated profit was USD 7 000 Andy Jones one "rainy afternoon" joined to my managed account another -so called- professional traders from his PRO REPLICATOR and increased the traders by 3 of them.
In addition, he also increased the trading size from until that time running USD 20 to USD 300 and the last trader had set up incredible USD 1000 on my USD 7000 balance!
As you can assume the result was not much surprising, as I opened my account one morning I almost swallowed my tongue and survived my heart attack as I found out immediately that Andy Jones and his "group of 3 another professional traders" reduced my balance from USD 7 000 to USD appprox. 2500 over one night!
I did not waste my time with CT Option and Andy Jones any more, and started to reach him by phone immediately. After two days he finally answered my phone and complaint emails. Based on that CT Option refunded only approx. USD 1 900 and answered my last complaint that according to their withdrawal policy the fee of 10% of my total deposit (that means USD 5000) is always kept by CT Option in case the withdrawal is performed sooner than by 3 months trading period. CT Option and Andy Jones have definitely lost my trust for ever and I would like to be one of cheated traders (in better words investor) who would like to warn the others and prevent being cheated by SCAM companies like CT Option. I do not know about their withdrawal policy in case you make trading by yourself but please always keep distant from their managed trading!

Look at this disgusting email I get from patrick of ctoption who must be part of banc de binary and michael freeman? If you don't like my posts I suggest you stick it up your butt. I helped a few people get chargebacks with winchargeback and suggestions and now they are upset at me? Well too bad and I hope that they raid your offices in Israel next like they are doing now to other firms. NRG and Lbinary are in Jail, you guys are next! Soon all these criminal firms in Israel will be in jail, don't ever send me disgusting emails again you sickos! If any of you have accounts with CToption scam broker who thinks it is ok to abuse women online with derogatory language please close them and if you were scammed by them call your bank to file a chargeback!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I am so flipping mad! You are a disgusting man, never email me again!

Patrick Henderson - Support Manager

Phone number: +44203-519-2322

E-mail: patrickh@ctoption.com

Dear, Samantha

We suggest you shut the ___ up about banc de binary or our friend michael freeman you stupid C-WORD :mad:!!! and never post on forex peace army again if you know what is good for you lady. We have a team of lawyers that can deal with you as well. Maybe you should get a job and stop being cry baby? Maybe you need real man to make you happy in bed yes ;-)

All our love Patrirckh@ctoption.com

Dear Samantha,

to be honest, I do not understand your post clearly as it seems to be written rather confused. For instance I do not understand your second and third sentences: "If you don't like my posts I suggest you stick it up your butt." Is that sentence aimed towards Patrick Henderson or towards all guys here at Forex Peace Army, reading your post?

However, as far as I can understand your message, you received that really hardly insulting, absolutely unacceptable email from somebody called Patrick Henderson from CT Option.
As you can see and consider by yourself, such treatment towards CT OPTIONS customers is absolutely off all limits and convinces you that the CT Option is really a mob of scammers who should be imprisoned for their deceptive conduct of business.
My advice not only to you but to all people who intend to capitalize their saved money by PRO REPLICATOR, FOLLOW THE PROFESSIONALS or any other ways of managed trading especially at binary options sounds as follows:
If you still have money at CT Option, try to withdraw it but NEVER DEPOSIT TO THEM AGAIN EVEN IF THE PLACE A CONDITION TO DEPOSIT FIRST TO INCREASE YOUR BALANCE AND THEN WITHDRAW ALL YOUR MONEY!
Be sure the CT Option are big scammers. If you are threatened by their lawyers in that vulgar message from P. Henderson you should be convinced about their unfair business and Hendersons email should be full evidence for you.
  • STOP TRADING WITH THEM
  • AVOID TRADING WITH YOUR MONEY MANAGED BY BROKERS SERVICE If you are an experienced trader, make your trades by yourself but never let -so called- "professionals" trade for you!
  • AVOID TRADING ESPECIALLY AT -NON REGULATED- BROKERS
  • ALWAYS EXPLORE A COMPANY YOU INTEND TO MAKE MONEY WITH! IF YOU DO NOT MAKE MORE FOR YOUR PROFIT, AT LEAST READ REVIEWS ON INTERNET FIRST (also here at F.P.A.) BEFORE YOU MAKE A DEPOSIT AT SUCH DECEPTIVE COMPANY.
There are another ways how to capitalize your saved money by investment in commodities, stocks, forex or binary options, not having managed account where you never make a profit that is afterwards transferred to your bank account. Think about that. ;-)

The message is towards CToption and patrick h the man who is a shame to his mother and family for his disgusting comments towards me. I heard a person in a forum call that software the RAPElicator as CToptions puts their own people in there and make up prices to seem like they are doing well then after people sign up they lose all their money. Don't trust these scam artists! This patrick from CToption threatened and sent me nasty messages because they lost money when members of theirs did a chargeback and seem to be friends or partners of banc de binary. I mean that CToption can stick it up their butts yes and do not threaten me you guys will be in jail soon enough when they catch up to you. Raids are happening in Israel all the time now and more and more firms are vanishing such as NRG and Lbinary along with sites like binaryoptions.net.au all gone because police caught up with them! You are next Ctoption and Banc De Binary! Your a a shame to your family talking to people like you do. You sound like you are running interference for them, if you are with CToption RUN! They are criminals who abuse women and steal your money not letting you withdraw!

Last edited:
Back