EveryOption Scam

deanr

Private
Hi everyone,

I'm having a huge problem with EveryOption.

I deposited £250 on April 20 2015.

I was given an account manager who I was told will trade on my behalf. Considering I have no pc and trading experience I gave it a try.

Stephanie is my account manager.

So anyway I notice that she is only making like 2 trades a week so I asked her what's going on and why isn't there at least 1 trade being made daily. Her reply was my "deposit is minimum and as long as there is no loss I should be happy"
Doesn't answer my question.

Now I informed Stephanie after this (2weeks) that I am changing my phone number and if she could please update it and call me on the new number if needed. She said no problem I must just email her my new contact details.

The next day I change my number and send the email as instructed.
A guy calls me to tell me that Stephanie's water broke in the office and she was rushed to hospital. He told me that Stephanie specifically asked him to take good care of me and I am not to worry because he is the best and will make me a lot of money.
Fair enough his trades did earn faster than Stephanie but he only did this for the 1st 2 days then stopped trading completely.

So I emailed but got no reply. I wanted to know what was going on.
I emailed again.. Still nothing. So I requested a withdrawal of £360 (pounds).
I email again and guess what.. The email address does not work anymore.

According to my EveryOption account the money has been taken out of my account balance.

7 days later I send in a support ticket, concerned because my new account manager seems to have forgotten about me. Support replies say withdrawals take up to 10 days.
I reply so thank god I still have 3 days left.

Support reply: (copied and pasted below)
"Hi , I don't want to burst your bubble , but make sure your account manager approved the withdrawal .*
If he hadn't , the withdrawal wasn't completed yet, once it's complete it can take up to 10 business days."

My reply I am stressed because I don't know what's going on with my account.

Support reply: (copied and pasted)

"Hi there,*
No reason to be stressed , I'll try to find out who your account manager is and contact him *.
I'm sure things will work out eventually .*
Regards,
On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 12:09 PM,"

After this Support never gets back to me.

I then call the number Stephanie Miller called me from. A guy answers and tells me stephanie hasn't made any trades or deposits lately. I tell him I was informed she was having a baby and my account was handed over to another manager. I tell him I have requested a withdrawal 11 days ago and no body seems to care. He asks for my name and says he will call me back sir. He never does. I call back, over 30 times on different days and hours but it now just rings and asks me to leave a message. I do but nobody calls or even emails back until today (25 May 2015)

During this period I emailed support again. They reply earlier today saying

"Hi ,*
In order to process your withdrawal request please contact your account manager .
Regards,*
On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 2:32 AM"

I reply that this is all I have been doing. I even called the 2 numbers on the website but they don't exist.

They never replied.

I am so lost here. It sure looks and smells like a scam but why do they keep asking me to contact my account manager. Why did that guy even call to tell me he was taking over.

Can anybody help me. Please. I not some big time marketer with tons of cash. I honestly thought this was my big break but EveryOption has put me in such a bad position. I really wish no one else experiences what I am going thru right now.

I have surely learnt my lesson the hard way. Please if there anyone out ther who can advise me on what to do I would be most grateful.
Anyone who can assist in getting back my money.. I will even give you a percentage I don't mind at all.

I know this is a long story but I felt I really needed to express myself and make things very clear,
Thank you so much for your time.

Regards
Dean

How did you deposit? Credit card or something else?

What country are you in?

EveryOption

Hello Pharaoh.

I paid using my check account (visa), its just like a cc.

I am from south africa

Hi everyone,

EVERY OPTION - 1 Star Rating!

I'm having a huge problem with EveryOption.

I deposited £250 on April 20 2015.

I was given an account manager who I was told will trade on my behalf. Considering I have no pc and trading experience I gave it a try.

Stephanie is my account manager.

So anyway I notice that she is only making like 2 trades a week so I asked her what's going on and why isn't there at least 1 trade being made daily. Her reply was my "deposit is minimum and as long as there is no loss I should be happy"
Doesn't answer my question.

Now I informed Stephanie after this (2weeks) that I am changing my phone number and if she could please update it and call me on the new number if needed. She said no problem I must just email her my new contact details.

The next day I change my number and send the email as instructed.
A guy calls me to tell me that Stephanie's water broke in the office and she was rushed to hospital. He told me that Stephanie specifically asked him to take good care of me and I am not to worry because he is the best and will make me a lot of money.
Fair enough his trades did earn faster than Stephanie but he only did this for the 1st 2 days then stopped trading completely.

So I emailed but got no reply. I wanted to know what was going on.
I emailed again.. Still nothing. So I requested a withdrawal of £360 (pounds).
I email again and guess what.. The email address does not work anymore.

According to my EveryOption account the money has been taken out of my account balance.

7 days later I send in a support ticket, concerned because my new account manager seems to have forgotten about me. Support replies say withdrawals take up to 10 days.
I reply so thank god I still have 3 days left.

Support reply: (copied and pasted below)
"Hi , I don't want to burst your bubble , but make sure your account manager approved the withdrawal .*
If he hadn't , the withdrawal wasn't completed yet, once it's complete it can take up to 10 business days."

My reply I am stressed because I don't know what's going on with my account.

Support reply: (copied and pasted)

"Hi there,*
No reason to be stressed , I'll try to find out who your account manager is and contact him *.
I'm sure things will work out eventually .*
Regards,
On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 12:09 PM,"

After this Support never gets back to me.

I then call the number Stephanie Miller called me from. A guy answers and tells me stephanie hasn't made any trades or deposits lately. I tell him I was informed she was having a baby and my account was handed over to another manager. I tell him I have requested a withdrawal 11 days ago and no body seems to care. He asks for my name and says he will call me back sir. He never does. I call back, over 30 times on different days and hours but it now just rings and asks me to leave a message. I do but nobody calls or even emails back until today (25 May 2015)

During this period I emailed support again. They reply earlier today saying

"Hi ,*
In order to process your withdrawal request please contact your account manager .
Regards,*
On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 2:32 AM"

I reply that this is all I have been doing. I even called the 2 numbers on the website but they don't exist.

They never replied.

I am so lost here. It sure looks and smells like a scam but why do they keep asking me to contact my account manager. Why did that guy even call to tell me he was taking over.

Can anybody help me. Please. I not some big time marketer with tons of cash. I honestly thought this was my big break but EveryOption has put me in such a bad position. I really wish no one else experiences what I am going thru right now.

I have surely learnt my lesson the hard way. Please if there anyone out ther who can advise me on what to do I would be most grateful.
Anyone who can assist in getting back my money.. I will even give you a percentage I don't mind at all.

I know this is a long story but I felt I really needed to express myself and make things very clear,
Thank you so much for your time.

Regards
Dean

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Details are

HEAD OFFICE:

2nd Floor Westmorland House 133 Heddon St.
London W1B 5SE, United Kingdom

support@everyoption.com

UK Main Office +44-20-3519-2381
FRANCE +33-184-885-795
RUSSIA +7-499-348-1225

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/pages/EveryOption/833365290098202

https://twitter.com/every_option

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Thank You FXmaster

Thank you so much FXMaster. In my last email to support I asked to please be given the contact details of somebody higher and incharge of these managers. I also mentioned that I have opened a case with FPA and guess what ..
David Goldenberg (chief trading analyst) emailed me 5 minutes later asking how he could help.

So I told him below is a copied and pasted copy I made of my thread posted in FPA please have a read see what you make of my situation.
He replied "give him a day and then get back to him"

So today I emailed asking for feed back and his reply was "we will pay you back your money, cheers"

I'll wait till the morning then invite him here and destroy them in their social media sites if I have to.
Even thou David says I will get back my money but I'm not happy until its in my account.
He never mentioned why there was so much of issues.

I'm glad I joined FPA :)

Thanks again.

Regards
Dean

Get in touch with your issuing bank immediately. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain that the services a broker is supposed to provide include deposits, trading, AND withdrawals. Explain exactly what your situation is. Ask if a chargeback is an option for you.

Latest update.

Today my EveryOption account was credited with 250.00 GBP "as my bonus"

I clearly asked for a withdrawal of 360.00 GBP.
I mean if you going to use my money to make money and give me no return, no account manager then at least send me back my initial deposit to my bank account, not to an account that I have no control over.
Only an account manager can process a withdrawal.

And this bonus that I never asked for. I believe there is a huge amount I have to make first before I can get my money.. Maybe I'm wrong.

When I first signed up and asked Stephanie (my manager at the time) about this bonus she advised against taking it because it will mean I'm pretty much stuck in EveryOption for a few months.
They obviously want this to continue and hope I disappear.

I have since emailed David the chief trading analyst asking him exactly what is going on. Waiting on his reply.

Latest update.

Today my EveryOption account was credited with 250.00 GBP "as my bonus"

I clearly asked for a withdrawal of 360.00 GBP.
I mean if you going to use my money to make money and give me no return, no account manager then at least send me back my initial deposit to my bank account, not to an account that I have no control over.
Only an account manager can process a withdrawal.

And this bonus that I never asked for. I believe there is a huge amount I have to make first before I can get my money.. Maybe I'm wrong.

When I first signed up and asked Stephanie (my manager at the time) about this bonus she advised against taking it because it will mean I'm pretty much stuck in EveryOption for a few months.
They obviously want this to continue and hope I disappear.

I have since emailed David the chief trading analyst asking him exactly what is going on. Waiting on his reply.

keep us update and when your problem will solved then come back here and update us.

Back