EveryOption Scam

Hello friend :)

There may be some good news. Earlier today David goldenberg processed a withdrawal of 250gbp. I have to wait up to 7 days. I guess I don't get the 110gbp profit but hey atleast I get back my deposit, hopefully. Any advice on what my next step should be, if there is one after they pay. I did tell david that if paid my money I will gladly remove my thread. I am a man of my word I just hope he is. Please let me know. I will confirm once money is in my account. Oh he said that "my account manager david delano (the name I could not recall) left work and because my deposit was so little not many questions was asked."

I guess there's no room for the little guy but that's fine I don't want to be part of every option ever again.

Thanks and regards
Dean

Because of companies blackmailing customers into hiding real complaints, AsstMod cracked down on the ability to remove posts and threads. If you eventually get ALL of your money, including your profit, then this thread can be moved to the Resolved Issues folder.

Check with your credit card's issuing bank about deadlines for chargebacks. It's very common for some brokers to keep promising to process a withdrawal until after the deadline has passed.

Hello friend :)

There may be some good news. Earlier today David goldenberg processed a withdrawal of 250gbp. I have to wait up to 7 days. I guess I don't get the 110gbp profit but hey atleast I get back my deposit, hopefully. Any advice on what my next step should be, if there is one after they pay. I did tell david that if paid my money I will gladly remove my thread. I am a man of my word I just hope he is. Please let me know. I will confirm once money is in my account. Oh he said that "my account manager david delano (the name I could not recall) left work and because my deposit was so little not many questions was asked."

I guess there's no room for the little guy but that's fine I don't want to be part of every option ever again.

Thanks and regards
Dean

We've seen cases were they said the money was sent but it wasn't.

Just wait to see the money back into your bank account and then ask to remove it.

Today I received R4522.22 as a reversal. Its around £250.

I'm now going to the bank now to ask if my money is safe and I would also going to request the bank changes my card.

Will update when I get back.

Thanks for all the assistance. Much appreciated.

Regards
Dean

Hi,

Everything seems to be sorted out. Apart from the 110 GBP profit money but I'm just happy my bank confirmed the money is in my account. I have since requested for a new card and that will be arriving soon.

Thank you for all the help and advise. I really appreciate it.

Now as you may know I'm not too familiar with the markets but all so eager to learn. Not having a pc seems to be the biggest problem.

Working on that, hopefully soon with a little more help and assistance from kind people like you.

I'm so skeptical about joining any business now.
But I also so badly need to start making trading.

Is there any broker that you can recommend/suggest?

Thanks and regards
Dean

Don't ask for broker recommendations inside of Scam Alerts. If someone names one, that will permanently associated the named broker with your complaint against EveryOption. The person who makes the recommendation may be eaten by Spam Cat.

What I do recommend is staying away from binary options. Instead, find yourself a well-regulated forex broker which has adequate reviews and a record of resolving complaints. You can get more info on finding a good broker here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-basics-boot-camp/2333-how-select-forex-broker.html

As we can c, Everyoption is not marked as a scams :) and judging by the comments, support responding to your letters! My advice is to be persistent with your broker: assign the exact time of the call, bombard with letters, and, of course, learn to trade by yourself, read more and dont wait that someone or something will come n do good for u. Only u can make yourself successful and reach. These platforms all the same and they just provide the access to the trading floor. All the decisions you take by yourself. The responsibility for these decisions lies with you.

As we can c, Everyoption is not marked as a scams :) and judging by the comments, support responding to your letters! My advice is to be persistent with your broker: assign the exact time of the call, bombard with letters, and, of course, learn to trade by yourself, read more and dont wait that someone or something will come n do good for u. Only u can make yourself successful and reach. These platforms all the same and they just provide the access to the trading floor. All the decisions you take by yourself. The responsibility for these decisions lies with you.

Do you work for EveryOption?

Back