GUILTY Case# 2013-051 | Zakirussen vs instantpip.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that instantpip is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 115 95.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zakirussen

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.instantpip.com

My Case is: I had recently suffered by huge lost due to a signal provider name Instantpip.com had traded one position GBP/USD without put stop loss in my MT4 account by trade copier. They have clearly mentioned on their website that they always trade with stop loss and take profit. See below their quote :
"The trades are executed lightning-fast and accurately, always including Stoploss and Take profit, thus your capital is never at risk while you can enjoy outstanding automated yields. This is how Instant Pip can help you fulfill your dreams of living a more complete life"

I lost my capital due to their blinded, irresponsible and over confidence attitudes. They knew that I had limited balance in my hotforex.com MT4 account so how can they trade with a huge lot size ten and even without stop lose. They already told me that my account on their own VPS server so they will look close and monitor each time my account. I have made many complaint but they are not ready to give back my lost only offered me two months free subscription. They also removed me from skype to ignore my questions. Now I don't have a money to trade due not working because of long term illness about four years and having huge financial problems.
I want my lost money back because it was a fault from instantpip.com side.
I paid subscription fees $110 and received notes as (Charge will appear on your credit card statement as 'PAYPAL *IBAAZARRETA'
Payment sent to customerservice@viithiisys.com)
I have got forex trading account at www.hotforex.com and had 671.60 euro and instantpip trade my account by trade copier.

Merchant of instantpip :
iBaazar Retailers Pvt. Ltd
customerservice@viithiisys.com
+91 00911724658851

Regarding above matter one experienced person asked me some questions and replied him see below :

1, Did they explain the reason for not having a stop loss? I guess I'm curious what happened. Malfunction in the trade copier, or did they purposefully open a trade without a stop loss?

Yes, they had purposefully didn't put stop loss. When it was keep being floating I asked then they replied "it is purposefully no stop loss and don't worry all trade will be profitable"

2, And how could one trade cause such a large loss, do they trade with very large lot sizes? Did happen in a matter of minutes or did the trade go on for days before you noticed it?

Yes, they they traded with a large lot size10 and it happened in six days(26/04/13 to 01/05/13). I was keep watching this trade and all time felt anxious. In the last I seen that my balance went down to only 5.57. It was 671.60 Euro. I lost this amount because margin and equity went down to minus.

3, Did they also take a large loss and they are failing to show it on their website?
When I make complaint many...many times to them by email, live chat and skype"they told me we are still in profit look at myfxbook our account, we made 150 pips in this week" I told them look at balance of my account it's ruined by you.
Yes, they didn't show this lost to their website or the position of GBP/USD is still live.

My mt4 account is with hotforex.com and I paid money to their merchant iBaazar Retailers Pvt. Ltd by Paypal.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Zakirussen Mussajibai on 05/14/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 04/26/13 the last contact was on 05/06/13

Details: Instantpip.com keep replying me negatively, instead to accept their faults they said we are in profit and earned more pips. I requested to extend my membership free for 2 months due to your fault and plus 45 days keep in reserve which I already paid for it until I try to bring fund to start trade. They already blocked me from skype to avoid my questions.
Now I changed my mind and decided to make complaint against them because I know FPA can help me.

Company representatives' emails: Rajbir Saini <admin@instantpip.com>
Rehaan Khan <rehaankhanx@gmail.com>

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_3 Instantpip.png
    254.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Order complete.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 4
  • FPA File Case Form321.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 3
I see this has been covered in the Scam Alerts thread. I've just issued the formal invitation to InstantPip to join the conversation.

This issue was supposed to be resolved. InstantPip showed up in the discussion thread in scam alerts and promised to take care of the issue. They didn't.

In addition to voting Guilty or Not Guilty, please read this thread in Scam Alerts. Then come back here and give your opinion. I'd like to know your feelings on whether or not a single Guilty Verdict in this case should lead to a formal FPA Scam Finding against Instant Pip.

report-scam.gif

They are showing signs of systematic criminal scam activity.
In this case- one Guilty Verdict should do it.

as a newbie it is only fair that I explain my vote - after all I do not have much experience.

IMHO it all comes down to the promise to always use a stop loss; and then neglecting to do so.

Uncle Steve

They also promised to fix the situation and failed to do so.

I say SCAM!

They said they were going to fix this problem but didn't. Instantpip have shown signs of dishonesty. No need to wait for 3 strikes. Scam.

Sorry to hear you lost .
but , check terms of Hot Forex signal following , thats one.
Two , who you follow is your responsibility ,
The only thing you can accuse them of , is commision hunting , again , I believe signal hosting services allow you to limit trades , and lot sizes .

Not Guilty.

These guys do not qualify to be signal providers. They seem to lack the basics of fx trading. They took trade after trade with big lot sizes and no SL. I vote guilty!

Back