GUILTY Case# 2013-051 | Zakirussen vs instantpip.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that instantpip is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 115 95.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way I see it, they tell you there is always a stop loss but failed to place one here causing losses to the trader. They did not even compensate him for his losses. GUILTY!

Its been more than three months and they still won't pay such a paltry sum as promised to their client. I don't think they have any intention of paying him at all....just kicking the ball around hoping this can be shoved under the carpet and forgotten. Scumbags....GUILTY.

Umm... As a n00b I can't really say for sure. On the one hand I think a trader should take personal responsibility for all of his trades, if he doesn't and a third party he has entrusted to do so on his behalf makes a loss, he shouldn't complain. On the other hand, Instapip DID promise a refund and then reneged. That shows they PURPOSELY lied in order to temporarily quiet things down. That is very dubious as far as I'm concerned. I can't really vote either way, but I DEFINITELY think Instapip's conduct and claims are very suspicious.

guilty its my vote, couse trade not as the're say (trade with SL or Tp)..but this case compicated in my opinion..

Although it may be the responsibility of the client to adjust and limit the lot size according to the equity of the account, however if I understand correctly in this case it was hosted on the signal provider's VPS and they issued an assurance of safety to the client by stating that they will be responsible for the "monitoring" of the trades. In my opinion it should be the signal provider's due diligence to ensure that a 10 lot trade is not placed with a $600 account. This can easily be done with the signal EA's MQL code, unless they are just novice money managers. The client then offered a resolution but this "InstantPip" has declined any effort to make things right. Simply ignoring a reasonable client is bad business practice.

I vote guilty as this case should be brought to the attention of other potential clients, and the problems with this signals provider should be corrected.

Back