GUILTY Case# 2014-046 | helipilot139 vs www.nrgbinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NRGBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

helipilot139

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.nrgbinary.com

My Case is: Basically, I received an invitation call from Jihan asking me to join the company and promising me of a high payout and profitable online trading and that they will appoint someone to trade on my behalf.This was the first week of November 2013 with an introduction of NRG binary platform. I was then transferred to a broker and his name is Mahmud Zidan who made several calls and managed to deposit the first $2000 and surely there has been transactions with profit which made me even to deposit more money. After that the broker, in December 2013 advised me to transfer me to MT4 platform to make money which he did.

When my profits reached a good standing, I asked for withdrawal and at that time, they open many transactions to stop the process of withdraw and they put the account in a very serious loosing position asking me to deposit more money so they can resume trading. I trusted them and deposited more money and they started to make profits. Off course, when I make deposit they give bounces to encourage you to believe them and again the story repeats itself they do not give you any profits even though they promise to do so.

The total money I deposited reached $196000 and the total value of the account reached $2,850,000 then I applied for a withdrawal of $1,650,000 and have been chasing them to do so. Now, they again opened 12 transactions and put the account in what is known as hedge needless status.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by complain on 02/23/14

The company was first contacted about the issue on 02/02/14 the last contact was on 02/26/14

Details: No replies at all
mahmudz@nrgbinary.com

Company representatives' emails: Mahmud Zidan<MahmudZ@nrgbinary.com>

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 7
Yo AsstMod. Looks like this one needs a case number and a formal invitation.

Wow!! These are real con men. Their mission was simple: to entice you to deposit as much money as you could. Those profits you see on your account are most probably not real. If they could make that kind of money in such a small amount of time, they would not need your money.

I am voting guilty!

My thoughts on this, is that something is going on which may not be in the best interest of the client.
It needs some Intervention of a serious nature which may prove advantages towards the client.
Even if things do work out, this company needs watching closely in-case they do similar to future/current clients, that will confirm or not dishonesty.

Dear Mr. AlAboud,

I was just informed that NRGbinary’s company representatives have been trying to get in touch with you for the past couple of weeks!
On one hand, you are complaining that the company is doing “bad things” to your account on ForexPeaceArmy forum.
On the other hand, when the company tries to contact you, you completely disregard them and continue to claim that no one responds to your e-mails or phone calls.

Moreover, I will state some facts here that relate to your "history" with us:

The client (Mr. AlAboud) received outstanding service and personal attention at all times.

He (Mr. AlAboud) also received trading signals by mail, help with his personal account, help with his trading account in a different company/broker, all for FREE!

The client (Mr. AlAboud) was offered to withdraw funds from his account at least twice if not more. However, he was never interested in doing so.

The opposite is the truth: He (Mr. AlAboud) always wanted to increase the balance in his account by performing trades and by depositing additional funds.

The client (Mr. AlAboud) was contacted every single day, received dedicated training from A to Z on the trading platform, on market analysis, on data interpretation and what not!

He (Mr. AlAboud) was so happy and satisfied from the service he had received that he even wanted to bring his friends in.

NRGbinary spent many hours on his (Mr. AlAboud's) personal portfolio, both by his personal account manager and by other company’s executives.

Mr. AlAboud and his personal account manager performed deals/trades on a very high professional level at all times.

Mr. AlAboud ended up doubling his account X10, which is a very dangerous situation to be in, at least from NRGbinary's point of view.

The reason for this risk is due to the fact that when you perform a doubling of this type, you create a very high possibility of losing your funds.

However, He (Mr. AlAboud) continued to trade with his personal broker even though he was cautioned about his account status up until the 12.2 and the 13.2, when the market ended up going against him.

Since that point in time, we have been continuously receiving phone threats that say that if we won’t bring him back all of his money, he will submit cases against us in different online forums and will use them against us intentionally.

wow I opened a small account with these guys a few months ago. Tried some trades and lost a little and have since not done any more with it. Will see if I can get my money back as soon as I can get to it.

Back