GUILTY Case# 2014-046 | helipilot139 vs www.nrgbinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NRGBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm holding off on my vote until I see a response from Helipilot139.

I do wonder what too NRG Binary so long to join the discussion.

Dear Mr. AlAboud,

I was just informed that NRGbinary’s company representatives have been trying to get in touch with you for the past couple of weeks!
On one hand, you are complaining that the company is doing “bad things” to your account on ForexPeaceArmy forum.
On the other hand, when the company tries to contact you, you completely disregard them and continue to claim that no one responds to your e-mails or phone calls.

Moreover, I will state some facts here that relate to your "history" with us:

The client (Mr. AlAboud) received outstanding service and personal attention at all times.

He (Mr. AlAboud) also received trading signals by mail, help with his personal account, help with his trading account in a different company/broker, all for FREE!

The client (Mr. AlAboud) was offered to withdraw funds from his account at least twice if not more. However, he was never interested in doing so.

The opposite is the truth: He (Mr. AlAboud) always wanted to increase the balance in his account by performing trades and by depositing additional funds.

The client (Mr. AlAboud) was contacted every single day, received dedicated training from A to Z on the trading platform, on market analysis, on data interpretation and what not!

He (Mr. AlAboud) was so happy and satisfied from the service he had received that he even wanted to bring his friends in.

NRGbinary spent many hours on his (Mr. AlAboud's) personal portfolio, both by his personal account manager and by other company’s executives.

Mr. AlAboud and his personal account manager performed deals/trades on a very high professional level at all times.

Mr. AlAboud ended up doubling his account X10, which is a very dangerous situation to be in, at least from NRGbinary's point of view.

The reason for this risk is due to the fact that when you perform a doubling of this type, you create a very high possibility of losing your funds.

However, He (Mr. AlAboud) continued to trade with his personal broker even though he was cautioned about his account status up until the 12.2 and the 13.2, when the market ended up going against him.

Since that point in time, we have been continuously receiving phone threats that say that if we won’t bring him back all of his money, he will submit cases against us in different online forums and will use them against us intentionally.

how much did you deposit in total? In the thread you specified you had mentioned $217000. It would be better if you upload some proof regarding the deposits.

Wow now I've heard everything, a broker purportedly calls the client to advise him to withdraw some cash! Come on man, please! Take some dough off the table, we just made 1009% for you. But oh-no he didn't. He flat out refused the money and went on the crazy train, trading king-sized big lots. Is this accurate? Did I miss anything?

What's missing is that NRG didn't bother to post anything until the last moment, as well as a response to NRG's posting by the guy who complained.

So, is NRG telling the truth? If so, they are innocent.

Did NRG save a pack of lies and post them late to make it less likely that we'd see a response from the original poster before the poll ends? If so, they are guilty.

Good Day everyone. Wow, it took NRG 25 days to respond. Either they do not know me or were busy robbing other customers. Anyhow, a response is due. I just do not know how people can lie in public. Since my account was put in a total hedge when it was close to 3 Millions, no one bothered to call me at all or even respond to my calls. Even emails were totally ignored. Someone needs to go on a fact finding trip with me so I can show all my emails. Anyhow, to be accurate, I received one call about 10 days ago and do not be amazed, I was asked to deposit 50,000 to save my depleting account. in another attempt to steal more. The person told me that this is a market and we advise only people with extra cash that they do not need to trade!! When I told him I am a God fearing and that one day God will make it up for me and punish Mahmud Zidan, Ahamad Naser and Jihan Al zain who cheated me and other customers. This guy got emotional and said, I feel like giving you money from my pocket. I did not expect you to have strong religious ties.
Anyhow, I asked him to return my money back and he said, only if you deposit.
Well, I got them to call me back, but you know how? I just opened a different account with NRG and I asked for an English speaking person. Here is the surprize! When I asked Allan and also Mark to guide me to the CEO or president of NRG, they told me that this is classified information and cannot be disclosed. The Arabic trading section tracked me down and stopped my emails and also stopped Mark from talking to me.
O' by the way. talking about credit. please know that Mahmoud Zidan and his group use the credit to catch victims. Do you know I was offered $410,000 in credit. I have the receipt for only $110,000 but the other $300,000 is on an email that I can share it with anyone. It is important to note that NRG does not and is not allowed to issue credit to customers. Only bounces.
Lance said and I quote " He (Mr. AlAboud) also received trading signals by mail, help with his personal account, help with his trading account in a different company/broker, all for FREE!"

I have never put my hand on the account. This is a managed account and mahmud zidan has always made the deals. By the way, I will share with you the latest and greatest screen shots of the MT4 which I have no control over, even many times I tried to close positions and I was declined!
You want more, Lance, O'K.
"The client (Mr. AlAboud) was offered to withdraw funds from his account at least twice if not more. However, he was never interested in doing so"

I just find it hard for anyone to believe this big lie. I swear to God, I was never given the opportunity to withdraw any money, on the contrary, every time I want to withdraw, mahmud immediately open hilarious positions and ask me to wait or deposit money to get me out of the disaster that he caused.
I was never offered any training. By the way, one of us have to prove that he is right, So I challenge you and I am willing to offer you $10,000 now to prove what you said in writing or in any phone recording was correct!
"Mr. AlAboud ended up doubling his account X10, which is a very dangerous situation to be in, at least from NRGbinary's point of view"

Another big lie. how can I do this, if I do not have access to the account. If I told zidan to do this, please prove it.
"Since that point in time, we have been continuously receiving phone threats that say that if we won’t bring him back all of his money, he will submit cases against us in different online forums and will use them against us intentionally"
This is a nice one! how can I establish communication if they do not answer calls or emails. By the way, all emails that I sent to mahmoud zidan, jihan zain, and wasim never even had an offensive language. I can prove it. All I said in my emails is that what they are doing is bad and to have fear from GOD. They know it, yes.
I am really sorry for this long reply, but I had to. what goes around, comes around. I have to tell you that NRG victims are communicating with each other now. One of my friend lost $90,000 and you will see him soon at the forex army. The poor guy lost all $90,000 in less than 10 minutes. The other victim who posted already lost $20,000.Well my investment was over $200,000 and I think that NRG would not dare to eat up $2,870,000 quickly. I am down to $200,000 and sure that by next week my account with MT4 will be zero if not negative! In a nutshell, my account will go from approximately $3 million to ZERO in a month time.
Mahmud

I do not have access for the MT4 and can not close the transaction. can you fix that?

Thanks

Also you agreed with Mr. Wasim that we transfer 25k from Account Number 10315 to your account number 10152.

And the company will add Assistant credit to you with 300k (no depose needed).

I will vote (Guilty) only because of the warning from SYSEC put by (chaosscrem) because I didn't see no prove from (helipilot139) to what he claims!!

Back