GUILTY Case# 2014-046 | helipilot139 vs www.nrgbinary.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NRGBinary.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello, For those asking for snapshots of the account or any other documents, please visit the scam folder under the NRGbinary thread. Thank you and hope that you do not become a victim and lose your hard earned money

OMG, I don't believe you wrote that Monjed! You want to see proof from Helipilot, go through the forums, he did post proof. You need to be ripped-off by these Rogues too then you will believe. I believe Helipilot because I went through the same experience, but fortunately on a minute scale compared to what Helipilot lost.

I will vote (Guilty) only because of the warning from SYSEC put by (chaosscrem) because I didn't see no prove from (helipilot139) to what he claims!!

Clients across the world are being fleeced by this cess-pit of Rogues. Don't believe anything will work out, once you deposit a $1.00 kiss it goodbye! This company needs to be wiped-off the face of the earth together with all who profit from it's ill-gotten gains.

My thoughts on this, is that something is going on which may not be in the best interest of the client.
It needs some Intervention of a serious nature which may prove advantages towards the client.
Even if things do work out, this company needs watching closely in-case they do similar to future/current clients, that will confirm or not dishonesty.

Hello, For those asking for snapshots of the account or any other documents, please visit the scam folder under the NRGbinary thread. Thank you and hope that you do not become a victim and lose your hard earned money

How With Your Money ?
Get Back To You Or Gone ?

I'm sure either helipilot139 or NRG Binary would post about it if this was resolved.

Me too! I so don't believe any of this but interesting to watch. Who invests 200k with a no name company? Who allows a broker to trade for them when A) none of them know how to trade because they are just telemarketers and B) how did you reach 2.8 mil with such small trade sizes. If no common sense hits any of you wow. Call the short bus and grab your helmet... I am a professional trader I trade large size I know from a statistical perspective the degree to which something is likely or unlikely. This to me is pure BS but overall I do believe the others having lost money with them just not this guy.

People need to learn to be more careful, but you need to keep in mind that professional scammers are very skilled at manipulation and convincing victims to go along with their schemes.

Back