GUILTY Case# 2016-091 | Zaland vs caesartrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CaesarTrade.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please go ahead and post the part about being asked to deposit more money in order to wthdraw your money in your Scam Alerts thread.

Please go ahead and post the part about being asked to deposit more money in order to wthdraw your money in your Scam Alerts thread.
Please be informed that I had already deposited the part being asked into my new account in order to withdraw my money whenever convenience in my alert thread.
Please rest assure I have done what you have suggested. Now, I look forward to a good beginning and successful start of my online business.

Would you like to wait 1 week before this case goes public?
Hi again
I was called by one of the manager from the carsar trade they asked me if I remove my case they could me help with this new account.othere wise my money from that new account would be refound. An
I have told hem if I can not take my money from my olde caesartrade acciunt, how can I trust caesar trade and I told me refound my money that i have depisit last week.

Please get the information about being required to open a new account before they would give you the money from your old account posted in Scam Alerts.

Make it plain to them the only help you want with the new account is getting all of your money moved into one account. No trading is needed, only a withdrawal.

Promise to leave followups declaring the issue is resolved as soon as all of your money arrives in your bank account.

Please get the information about being required to open a new account before they would give you the money from your old account posted in Scam Alerts.

Make it plain to them the only help you want with the new account is getting all of your money moved into one account. No trading is needed, only a withdrawal.

Promise to leave followups declaring the issue is resolved as soon as all of your money arrives in your bank account.
Thank you for message, I will contact CT and let them know what you have suggested in your message. I will keep you posted on any progress made.
Regards

Zaland,

Ive been trying to discuss this with CaesarTrade by email. CaesarTrade's representative seems to be unable to grasp the fact that you have reported being asked to deposit more money in order to be able to withdraw your existing money from the company. Because of this, I am now moving your issue to Open Cases.

I hope this issue can be resolved very soon.

Zaland,

Ive been trying to discuss this with CaesarTrade by email. CaesarTrade's representative seems to be unable to grasp the fact that you have reported being asked to deposit more money in order to be able to withdraw your existing money from the company. Because of this, I am now moving your issue to Open Cases.

I hope this issue can be resolved very soon.
Many thanks for your update.

I am puzzled and did not fully understood your suggestion in your message that my case without any resolution will go to open case file.
As per my experience and little understanding, if any cases moves without any fruitful resolution to open cases. it surely means I will not see any result ever.
Can you please elaborate a bit more on the issue as I still needs yet to understand the issue!
Thanks again for your assistance and follow up.
Regards

In this case, moving it to Open Cases serves 3 purposes. Now CaesarTrade's representative can see your posts about an additional deposit being demanded. Also, this sets your case up for a vote next week. That gives CaesarTrade an incentive to resolve your issue soon. Finally, if CaesarTrade has no plan to really resolve your issue, the sooner the vote is done, the sooner CaesarTrade's review page gets a notice of your case ending in Guilty, which will help other traders avoid falling into this sort of issue.

Back