Is the trend really your friend ?

It is easier to follow the trend than against it because trending condition will be longer than reversal condition so traders still could gain some profits although they are late to enter the market but still, it is important to know when is trending movement stop so it will be easier to set Stop Loss and Take Profit point. But there are traders who like to trade in reversal condition so it's back to trader's style of trading. So, trend condition could be friend for you or not based on your style of trading.

Yes and this is why I normally follow the trend with a better plan and strategy so that I can be able to make good profits from my entry points and set good stop loss too. Most times I have tried going against the trend have not been favourable for me and so indeed I enjoy this business because the trend is really my friend. It's good to have a better strategy to trade as it will be of a help to me.

Trend is our friend and we have to respect the trend and trend trading is very secure. Proper trading plans and analysis should be made before making an entry as it will help trader to control their risk factor.

As soon as any trade is good way of earning, it is surly our friend. And once you loss, it is no longer your friend.

Obviously, trend is our best firmed to make consistent profit. In addition, I make market current trend by knowing pivot point location. I never open my trade against market trend if I get good entry point. And, I use my stop loss and take profit according to support and resistant point.

Yes and this is why I normally follow the trend with a better plan and strategy so that I can be able to make good profits from my entry points and set good stop loss too. Most times I have tried going against the trend have not been favourable for me and so indeed I enjoy this business because the trend is really my friend. It's good to have a better strategy to trade as it will be of a help to me.

The enemy of follow trend strategy is sideways condition because usually, traders who followed trend will make long take profit so if current condition is sideways (especially sideways in few days), it can affect on emotion in trading. But if you placed your Stop Loss point not too near from open position then you don't need too worry with the sideways condition.

The enemy of follow trend strategy is sideways condition because usually, traders who followed trend will make long take profit so if current condition is sideways (especially sideways in few days), it can affect on emotion in trading. But if you placed your Stop Loss point not too near from open position then you don't need too worry with the sideways condition.

As I mentioned earlier, how many pips you can profit from a trend if it moves 150 pips? You are good if you can take 50% out of the 150 pips move. But how far to put between your Entry Price and Stop Loss consider profitable in this range of trading area? 50% out of 150 equals 75 pips, your maximum of Stop Loss should be only 30 - 35 pips to achieve a good Reward Ratio. If more than that, the trend is no more your friend.

Trend is our friend and we have to respect the trend and trend trading is very secure. Proper trading plans and analysis should be made before making an entry as it will help trader to control their risk factor.

Yes , if we don't care with trend then we don't have friend where that trend will bring us good profit cause we just retail trader who can not drive the market , we just follow and take advantage froom the movement of market and trend is there So analyze the trend as correctly is needed.

Trend is indeed the friend of a trader but only if a trader is trading with the major trend and not changing his trades on minor reversals.

trend can be your friend but it cant be your best friend ... means it will help you a lot but not necessary that it will help you everytime

Back