Is the trend really your friend ?

Yes trend is really our friend. But you need to be cautious at important levels and should wait for a break or bounce and then a retest. Haste makes waste.

Yes trend is really our friend. But you need to be cautious at important levels and should wait for a break or bounce and then a retest. Haste makes waste.

I don't think if trend is always our friend, it's back to the trader himself who looked trend itself. Trend can be your friend to make profit if you could entry and exit in the right time. But trend can cause loss too if you don't know when is time for exit from trend. Sometime, trend will continue but in other time, it will move back and price moved in opposite direction. But it is easier to take advantage from trending condition than reversal condition in trading.

The trend is your friend, but you have to know in which pullback to enter in the direction of the trend. Also depends on the type of trading that you are doing.

Trend is your friend, you can pick up a good trending currency pair and then you can trade in it aline with the trend, you can see the outcome that you can make good money by trading with the trend.

I don't think if trend is always our friend, it's back to the trader himself who looked trend itself. Trend can be your friend to make profit if you could entry and exit in the right time. But trend can cause loss too if you don't know when is time for exit from trend. Sometime, trend will continue but in other time, it will move back and price moved in opposite direction. But it is easier to take advantage from trending condition than reversal condition in trading.

All traders have desire to be friend with the trend , but not few traders get difficulties in identtifying the true of current trends , some of time we are too late in entry of position in the end of trend and in another time we want take position as hurry in identifying the trend was reversed while in the fact not true

against the trend we can not get success in trading . I like to trade between the trends not go so far as trend is going up or high . I have to achieve my target between it ,when I open positions I try to watch them and react instantly.

All traders have desire to be friend with the trend , but not few traders get difficulties in identtifying the true of current trends , some of time we are too late in entry of position in the end of trend and in another time we want take position as hurry in identifying the trend was reversed while in the fact not true

It is right. It's not easy to identify the real trending movement because price can move upward and downward with many things which can affect market's movement. Good traders are not only trading well in good condition but also making good decision in hard condition which can cause loss. Trend will be easier as our friend than we against the trend movement because trend will move longer than reversal movement.

It is right. It's not easy to identify the real trending movement because price can move upward and downward with many things which can affect market's movement. Good traders are not only trading well in good condition but also making good decision in hard condition which can cause loss. Trend will be easier as our friend than we against the trend movement because trend will move longer than reversal movement.

Very right , forex market has shown unpredictable in many times , sometimes there are intervention of central bank in certain country and in other times there are condition that make certain country have unstable financial , so this can make the currency pairs move not certainly some times

Very right , forex market has shown unpredictable in many times , sometimes there are intervention of central bank in certain country and in other times there are condition that make certain country have unstable financial , so this can make the currency pairs move not certainly some times

Yes, you're right. Current trend condition is not always same movement especially when there is high impact news. It can move back price to reversal movement in short time either but it's no need to be worry with this condition as long as you had good money management and risk management. We must realize that there is no certain thing in forex so it's important to make preparation to the worst. So, trend can be our friend when you could recognize it well and always prepare good money management to any possibility.

The trend is your friend until it changes direction. The pullbacks during the trend is the key, but any of those pullbacks may end up being the change in direction.

Back