• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Knight Capital Markets & Fortress Fund (Warning)

Hi Chu

Did you request KCM & Fortress Fund to come on this discussion?

Hi Setty,

No I did not invite KCM & Fortress Fund to come here as they have already refused your request. I suspect that they are monitoring this discussion.

I still have open positions sell eurusd opened on 18 Nov and 19 Nov. Yesterday the profit was over $300 USD but today it is in the red by $1000 USD. Do you have the positions in your account?

I have an account here and will share my statements or some type of proof. I have only had the account though since January of this year (2015). My $10k deposit is up to about $19k, and I have made two withdrawals.

I personally really like this fund... just my opinion though. I will leave a review and share performance.

F.

Attachments

• Open Trades.png
    Open Trades.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 2
I have an account here and will share my statements or some type of proof. I have only had the account though since January of this year (2015). My $10k deposit is up to about $19k, and I have made two withdrawals.

I personally really like this fund... just my opinion though. I will leave a review and share performance.

F.
Hi,

Did you make withdrawals while there are open positions in your account?

another indicator something isn't quite right when they can't even get their website right...
Check out the spelling on knightcapitalmarkets.com in the centre- the supposed 'Guaranteed Fund Security'- can't even spell "institutional". (at the time of this post it says "insitutional")

And there are formatting and spelling errors throughout their legal contracts- Not something you will expect or receive from any lawyer that I know of...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this Info guys, I was just about to deposits funds into fresh opened and approved account with Knight Capital Markets and FortressFxFund. But you guys helped me to do more research. I did contact the customer support at Knight Capital Markets and they don't know if the company is regulated or not, this is really strange. What I also find strange is the LOW 12%-15% Fee, usually the Management Funds charge from 20% fee.

Moderation Team Note: A paragraph about an unrelated company has been moved to a separate thread.

Hi,

Did you make withdrawals while there are open positions in your account?

Yes, but I had to wait about 5-10 days usually for them to close the positions.
This is because MAM technology would close trades on all accounts if you closed trades on one account.
Same as almost any FX brokerage.
They all use MAM Plug-Ins that can cause serious issues. Trust me I know as (I won't say the name) one broker I was trading with WIPED OUT several accounts because of an internal error. I was LUCKILY able to recover about 60% of my funds.

It's standard though so I wouldn't worry :)

I have invested in this fund and my $3000 (Yes, I could only invest the minimum) is now over $10K!!!

I have made one withdrawal request I had to wait about 15 days for because of open positions.

VERY happy with their performance and just wish I had more capital to invest right now.

If anyone has questions let me know.
This is an amazing fund in my humble opinion!!

I have invested in this fund and my $3000 (Yes, I could only invest the minimum) is now over $10K!!!

I have made one withdrawal request I had to wait about 15 days for because of open positions.

VERY happy with their performance and just wish I had more capital to invest right now.

If anyone has questions let me know.
This is an amazing fund in my humble opinion!!
Do you also have 2 pairs of positions open in your account now? EURUSD, USDCAD buy & sell? Since its a MAM program i guess everyone in this program will have same positions opened with different lot sizes based on their account balances.

Also in your past history generally how many pips that they closed the positions to take profit/stop loss? In my account the above 2 pairs of positions opened on 17th Nov and since then EURUSD had a swing 1000 pips in favour of sell position and 2000 pips swing in favour of buy position. Don't you see its odd not to take profit at these positions?

Please correct me if i am wrong in thinking.

Thanks

Back