MAXCFD SCAM

Hi Colonel,

Thanks for your reply. I will let you know once I will get the reply from them.

Thanks
Yogesh Kumar

Hi Colonel,

Today I received a call form Maxcfd Account Manager ( don't know the name). He asked me about the current situation of my Maxcfd account. I said I have requested a Withdrawal on 09/01/2018 but, it's still showing pending transaction on my account than he said your withdrawal request is canceled. I asked him who canceled it and he didn't say anything and asked me to do the withdrawal request again and put the phone down( they are professional cheaters, he literally ran away from the call). When I have checked my account now, they withdraw $50 as an Inactivity Fee with transaction confirmed on 29/01/2018 at 00:03 and left $200 balance.

I never canceled my withdrawal request. They did on their own and deduct $50 without knowing me.

Could you please advice me to get my $250 back from these cheaters?

Thanks in advance
Yogesh Kumar

Hi Colonel,

Today I received a call form Maxcfd Account Manager ( don't know the name). He asked me about the current situation of my Maxcfd account. I said I have requested a Withdrawal on 09/01/2018 but, it's still showing pending transaction on my account than he said your withdrawal request is canceled. I asked him who canceled it and he didn't say anything and asked me to do the withdrawal request again and put the phone down( they are professional cheaters, he literally ran away from the call). When I have checked my account now, they withdraw $50 as an Inactivity Fee with transaction confirmed on 29/01/2018 at 00:03 and left $200 balance.

I never canceled my withdrawal request. They did on their own and deduct $50 without knowing me.

Could you please advice me to get my $250 back from these cheaters?

Thanks in advance
Yogesh Kumar
First of all, try to put the withdrawal request of the funds you have there.

Hi Colonel,

Maxcfd doesn't allow me to put a withdrawal request again. It says I still have Payout Pending and can't do the another before cancel the current request which I made on 9/1/18.
On transaction history page of my account, they say withdrawal canceled but, when I try to make another withdrawal request I am getting a message that Payout Pending.

Please see the attached pictures.

Could you please advice?

Thanks in advance.
Yogesh Kumar

Attachments

• Maxcfd_Inactivity.PNG
    Maxcfd_Inactivity.PNG
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Maxcfd_Pending Payout.PNG
    Maxcfd_Pending Payout.PNG
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi Colonel,

Could you please advice me to get my money back from Maxcfd?
Thanks
Yogesh Kumar

Hi Colonel,

I have done all you suggested but, no response from anywhere.
Don't know what to do?

Thanks
Yogesh

Back