MAXCFD SCAM

Hi Colonel,

I have done all that you have suggested me but, no response from anywhere.
Please advise getting the money back.

Thanks
Yogesh Kumar

Hi Colonel,

I have spoken to Bank and they said as a transaction has confirmed it is not possible for them to issue a chargeback.

Please advise me the next step.
Thanks in advance

Yogesh

What bank was this card issued from? From what country? Is it a credit card or a debit card (linked to a savings/checking bank account)? Visa or MasterCard?

Did you ask if there is a fraudulent transaction, how long do you have to dispute the transaction?

Hi Colonel,

I have done all that you have suggested me but, no response from anywhere.
Please advise getting the money back.

Thanks
Yogesh Kumar

@FxMaster has already said that FPA labeled MaxCFD a scam. This means that FPA traders court cases can no longer be filed against them. This also means FPA recommends against doing any business with scam companies.

You already did this scam alert thread and you can still leave a review about them if you have not done so already.

After the fact, the best you can hope for is to file a chargeback for reasons of fraud. You should have 120 or so days from transaction date or settlement date to do, in some cases a little bit longer.

Even better is to educate yourself on market micro-structure and a more professional way to approach the markets. Put your money with bonafide brokerages that focus on safety of funds and sharp execution. Many of these scam brokers target poorly informed individuals who don't know the professional side of things.

Last edited:
Hi Niniyogi,

I hope you have received the email that your withdrawal has been processed.

Kindly update your comments here once you have received the funds.

Kind regards,
Legal MaxCFD

Back