Resolved - CASH CAMP AND IMPERIAL OPTIONS Have SCAMMED ME!

FxMariposa

Private
Has anyone used CASH CAMP and LOST??? I have using there signals software through the refferal broker that they gave me: IMPERIAL OPTIONS. BUT the signals that they claim I should win haven't. I'VE BEEN LOOSING and I don't know what's going on.

I submitted copy of the reccomended trade and the actual trade which lost. THIS IS ONE OF MANY that I have lost.

Attachments

• NEWDAY3.png
    NEWDAY3.png
    196.5 KB · Views: 3
  • newday2.png
    newday2.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 3
have you tried contacting the signal provider and the broker. did you receive any feedback on your issue from them. if not so, try reaching them in all available e-mail id. also invite both of them to this thread

Hello THANKS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME SIR. ANY ACTION IS BEeTTER THAN NOTHING AT THIS POINT. How do I reffer cash camp and imperial options to this thread?? AN intereting development. I got an email from Imperial Options welcoing me to my "new account" but I can't get into it right now. They want me to talk to one of their brokers first. I'm not sure what this could potentially mean. Imperial Options won't give a refund but maybe they've refunded my account. However I'm really cautious trading with them again and this could all be a ploy to get me back into trading and loosing. I want to know how I can get my deposit back? Can I call the credit card company and ask them to refund and that's I've been scammed.? WOuld that work?? CASH CAMP STILL hasn't gotten back to me which worries me. What should I do from here. Hoping you can reply. Is there a way I can get to you personally. Thanks so much for the response so far!!! Emma

Attachments

• IOREPLY.png
    IOREPLY.png
    187 KB · Views: 2
  • IOREPLY2.png
    IOREPLY2.png
    192.9 KB · Views: 3
You get the link to this thread. If you are reading this post, the link should be displayed in your browser. Copy the link. Then by email, live chat, any social media (i.e. facebook) they have, send them the link and ask them to kindly join the discussion.

Hi thanks Pharoh for getting back to me and taking the time to even deal with this. Nobody else has been assisting me. I sent CASH CAMP a link to this thread and a fifth email in a week. No response on there part. This really is an issue with CASH CAMP. Somehow I don't link my payment ever linked properly with there signals service yet they aren't contacting me to help me fix it!!! I've looked for a phone number for this company-NOTHING!!!! I really need them to get in touch with me and explain things and bothers me that they haven't. The broker has been responding and telling me to contact cash camp. CASH camp has done nothing. What should I do NEXT??? As I said the broker has emailed me back on numerous occasions it has been cash camp who has not been in touch. I need to link my broker to there signals service and somehow I think it wasn't done on Oct 21st when I paid. I incdluded the welcome email from cash camp as evidence. However it's been a month of just losses. I followed the signals and everyone else is winning with cash camp so why is it that when I place high winning trades with there signals...I'M LOOSING??? And still no more contact from cash camp. please advice me on what should i do now??

Attachments

• NEWDAY10.png
    NEWDAY10.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 4
I have also included ONE EMAIL I GOT FROM CASH CAMP WEEKS AGO. THE ONLY ONE. FROM THE OWNER AND HERE IS A COPY OF THE EMAIL. HE STILL HASN'T GOTTEN BACK TO ME AT ALL. I NEED AN ADVOCATE TO HELP ME GET IN TOUCH.

Attachments

• OLDEMAILCASH.png
    OLDEMAILCASH.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 2
Kumar Ramamurthl - what is a "charge back" ?? At this point I AM going to ask if PEACE ARMY can help me get in touch with CASH CAMP. The real issue here is that they have NO PHONE NUMBER for me to get in contact with them. They have ONE email address. And for over a week now they have not been getting back to me. AT THIS point I believe this is being done-because they don't want to deal with me-the broker they assigned me, IMPERIAL OPTIONS. Something is going wrong. I could never win trades and whenever I got ahead I would loose. Imperial Options keeps telling me to contact the "THIRD PART SOFTWARE" yet when I do, THEY DON'T GET BACK TO ME. So I feel I HAVE BEEN screwed here and I DON'T know what to do??!!! CASH CAMP won't be getting back to me. I'm just letting you know that. It's just not happening. I was wondering if FXPEACE ARMY could help me get in touch with them?? I can't find a phone number NOTHING. The customer service has been NILL. Any apparently this is one the the top signals program around with GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Well in my case...it's not happening. !!! Please someone give me some advice or something??

I SENT THIS EMAIL TO CASH CAMP THIS MORNING:

Dear Michael Solvsky,

This is the fifth, sixth email I have sent your "team" regarding my cash-camp account.
You haven't responded to ANY of my email messages. I believe that your software did NOT
link with my Imperial Options broker account. Because the signals you provided for me WERE LOOSING. I have a screen shot to proove this!!!! I lost ALL my money using your product. And now you haven't beeen getting back to me.

Sir this has been a head ache and a half. I owe hundreds in loans today and I am beyond sick and tired
and at my breaking point trying to get some kind of answer from you people. If you are such
a great company and great service then WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ME?? I can't get in touch with you!!! I have no OTHER email, no phone number- NO CONTACT. ONly one email address. Which has gotten
NO RESPONSES.

I spoke with Imperial Options this morning via phone. WE talked about YOU. And I told him you weren't
getting back to me. But that the only reason I PICKED THEM was because of you PEOPLE. WHICH is the truth. You lead me into this mess. And you left me alone to deal with a negative response which was NOTHING like your program promised.

I am outright disgusted with CASH CAMP at this point. I am LOOSING MY MIND OVER THIS ISSUE.
I want OUT. I want my money back and I WANT OUT WAAAAY OUT. TO RUN AWAY FROM ALL OF THIS AND NEVER LOOK BACK. CASH CAMP PLEAAASE GET BACK TO ME-It's YOUR TURN.

Imperial Options and I actually, are left to deal with YOUR mess. I believe this is outright cowardly,
unethical and plain ROTTEN at this point. You know I am hurting and having to deal with a mess
but I can't get in touch any other way and you are shoving me to the side. Ignoring me. Why NOT??
YOu have TONS Of positive reviews. This won't matter. RIGHT??

Dude I will keep at you hunting trying to get a response from you until my f$%^n last breathe IF I HAVE TO.
Please slide down FROM THE TREE you are hiding in...It's okay please face me like a human
and not like a snake. I'M HERE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR SOME KIND OF RESPONSE.

Emma Leticia BLACK.

eblackbull@hotmail.com

I can't believe the amount of energy, stress time I HAVE SPENT Over this one ISSUE. This has truly been a nightmare for me. I NEVER even thought to check if the BROKER WAS LICENSED. I didn't realize cash camp has no contact number. NO OTHER WAY to get in touch. JUst in case I was so get f*%3d over and something like this might happen. I wouldn't have signed up!!!!. I'm SO DONE. I literally want to slap myself for the energy I've invested in all of this bullsh!t!! I'm going insane.

Back