Resolved - CASH CAMP AND IMPERIAL OPTIONS Have SCAMMED ME!

You know at this point...I DON'T JUST WANT TO QUIT THIS..I want to quit EVERYTHING. This is fuc%^ breaking me. I thought I was stronger than this but I'm so angry because I have no power to actually make something happen here or have anyone even give a crap about my situation. And it just so happens that my situation is pretty MESSED UP. I did it to myself fine. But I ask myself. WHY MEE?? All I have seen of this industry since I got my head interested has been pure garbage. Phone calls from brokers that never end. PItches to join this and that, emails that look like keyloggers all begging me to come on in. But we've all been warned. IF YOU ARE READING THIS...HEED THAT WARNING. DOn't get yourself into this mess that I, THE IDIOT is having to deal with. IF THIS STOPS YOU FROM BEING STUPID LIKE ME. That's good enough. MAKE SURE the broker is legit. LICESNSED everything look them up and down. If you are going in with a signals provider- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE more THAN JUST ONE EMAIL to get in touch if SOMETHING goes wrong. i HAVE NO RECOURSE now. Nobody gives a f#$k. Don't let it happen to YOU. I'm done.

CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME DELETE ALL THIS??? I SOLVED MY PROBLEM. I NEED TO DELETE THIS THREAD. I AM STRESSED OUT. IMperial Options is great. They fixed everything. IT'S CASH CAMP. I figured out. PLease delete this omg the stress....

I SOLVED MY PROBLEM. I want to remove my post off your page. I can't figure out how to delete my account. PLEASE REMOVE MY ACCOUNT Or my post. HOLY ****. I DON'T MFHFLDHFAKLRE

How did Imperial Options solve the problem? Did they replace the lost money with a bonus?

NO. I tried to delete this thread. I CAN'T figure out how to do it. He said after I DELETE THIS THREAD he will talk to me. ALSO I want a cash refund. and he doesn't want to give me that. 335 CAD WIPED from my account. CASH-CAMP promised something. A system working with a broker. They failed me and the broker is pretending to be confused as to why I am unhappy.

Tell Imperial Options that the forums and reviews admin (AsstModerator) blocked removal of threads and posts a few years back, mostly because because of companies blackmailing clients into hiding facts about problems. The thread can be marked as resolved and moved to the resolved issues folder. It can't ever be deleted.

If this demand for removal is in writing, post it here or use "Contact Us". I'm sure AsstModerator could arrange for a huge warning on the Imperial Options review page if they withhold money they legitimately owe to you and are blackmailing you into hiding facts.

You may also find the actions taken by Billy in this thread very interesting:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ing-withdraws-for-6-months.42525/#post-223615

Hello. They aren't answering me anymore. And it was via telephone call that he told me to remove the "nasty comments". They've stopped responding to me. But yeah he did tell me to remove this thread before he would help me with anything.
So no it wasn't in writing. And now they aren't responding to my request for a refund. What do you suggest I do now? I HAVE reported to my credit card company for a cash back but because this was done too late the whole procedure is going to take time. I'm applying for a- RETURN OF FUNDS ..and it's going to the fraud department. I believe that this was CASH CAMP'S FAULT in the end..but they aren't returning my calls either. CASH CAMP promised a system. When I used the signals they didn't work!!! I have learned later that they had a **** copy and a newer copy. I got the **** version. I just want my money back because the scam was that it wasn't information that help me to win-just loose-EVERYTHING.
What should I do now?

whatever happens don't mark this thread resolved or get it removed before you get money in your bank account. this is a way of blackmail by shady brokers/vendors

Ok I won't be marking it resolved because it's not. Can you delete my comments about it being resolved. I would like to know if I can actually move this issue to the court int he link Pharoah has shown me. ?>>Is this thing real? Should I go through them now? And would this case be against CASH CAMP or Imperial Options?

SO filing this CASE is great and everything but these Imperial Options doesn't even have a proper postal code. I can't get past that part of the application in filing the case because it wants A POSTAL CODE IN WALES OR ENGLAND?? It's not even a proper address. WHAT DO I DO?

Back