Vortex Assets

The lesson learned is that they are scammers and trying to put up a front that they are legal.

I completely agree with the points mentioned here. Vortex Asset is a scam!!!

I send them the letter below when they send us back the signed account registration form. Still eagerly awaiting for their reply.

Letter to Vortex by cheated investor

I am surprise to receive a mail from the legal department. I did not find the lost unfortunate at all, and the letter we signed are of no
relevance at all. I am well prepared of risk that is expected of normal trading lost. However the lost is nothing normal.

Vortex had highlighted high risk in the market. Follow which Vortex pushed 3 ridiculous options knowing too well that no one with right sense of mind will agrees. In fact, I have reluctantly send the reply for insurance coverage with deduction from the account balance. Strangely rejected by Vortex without reason. Please explain why?

With all the claims that Vortex will exercise due care in trading, the trades executed showed the contrary. Any logical trader would expect that since the market is not predictable as Vortex has repeatedly highlighted, Vortex you will do small trade to test the market. Instead Vortex traded in unprecedented volume and in lost trades. Please explain why?

To top it up, it is exposed that Vortex practises B book trading. Vortex is now both the trader and broker. Please explain why this was never mentioned in any articles about the conflict of interest ?

Come April, Vortex is supposed to start the withdrawal process. Strangely instead Vortex traded with unprecedented volume and lost. None of Vortex action appears reasonable. When the group requested to stop trade, Vortex empty the account overnight. Please explain why?

Since becoming an investor with Vortex. All trades are done within split seconds, in this way the risk is mitigated. It is this reason that I found the risk acceptable for me. However, after sending in the withdrawal letter and stop trade letter, Vortex take super risky trades with many open trade positions and even overnight open trade positions. Vortex action increase the risk beyond what is expected of any professional trader. I see no relevance how IB and market being a factor. Please explain why Vortex exercise highly risky trading strategy?

I am also very curious why Vortex added Free margin into my account when you are making big time lost. Fee margin is most welcome in good time. But strangely in when you are making unprecedented lost? And without my knowledge? Please explain why?

Finally they are blown all the money from my account by excuting reckless trade. Here is an example IMG_9187.PNG IMG_9190.PNG IMG_9191.PNG IMG_9195.PNG IMG_9196.PNG

We need to know if there is anyone able to get reply fromVortex management or they acknowledge all the complaint against thier company in this forums.
Seems like after so many emails sends to them, there is no any reply and keep ignore calls and emails, tweets.

We need to know if there is anyone able to get reply fromVortex management or they acknowledge all the complaint against thier company in this forums.
Seems like after so many emails sends to them, there is no any reply and keep ignore calls and emails, tweets.
Sadly, you won't get any reply from Vortex Assets as they are degenerate Jewish scammers who steal investors money. They won't reply to our emails for the reason they they blood on their hands and have stolen all our money, and now everyone knows it. You have my sympathy.

Back