• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
1minutedaily EA???? great news, i hope. Although i already started to work on my EA, i hope that hasnt gone to waste lol

We are happy to inform you that a great update has been released.
A fully customizable automated EA for trading, creating and testing the breakout strategies is available for you in the download area! DailyEA Expert Advisor with a complete manual. This notification was sent by e-mail to all existing customers.

It is not a blackbox system, but this gives you a complete insight of what does really work when trading the Forex market. Enjoy!

test1.png

Wishing you success!

We are happy to inform you that a great update has been released.
A fully customizable automated EA for trading, creating and testing the breakout strategies is available for you in the download area! DailyEA Expert Advisor with a complete manual. This notification was sent by e-mail to all existing customers.

It is not a blackbox system, but this gives you a complete insight of what does really work when trading the Forex market. Enjoy!

Wishing you success!

Great update. I'm already backtesting it.
Thank you.

EDIT/UPDATE: I received the email tonight my time, thank you....

1MinuteDaily Team

Are you sure everyone got emailed about the update because i certainly didnt. In fact I log on here night just to see if someone has mentioned something about the update. I even emailed support today asking about the update. Once again i happen to find out by chance, yes i know it is only one day late because i happen to log on but what if i dont log on here to find out???.

I kindly, sincerely, plead with you, TIM and JULIE, and ask you to please keep me updated. Can you check that my email is on your mass email.....please its not much to ask.

On a good note, Thank you for releasing the update.

PS: Please, please please recheck that everyone who bought the system is being emailed of updates. Thank you

Last edited:
I am not getting an opposite trade on the new EA

Hi all

For example on the 8th April 2010, range set at 21-9 GMT, I had a pending sell activated which (unfortunatley) went north , Now I would assume that it picks up a new buy order as I hit my SL on the sell order but it didnt
I have hedging and add to position both set at true

Am I doing something wrong ???

please see attached image

Update - I have deleted the image due to copyright restrictions,

Last edited:
1 Minute Daily Rocks!!!

Hi All,

I must say that the 1 Minute Daily Rocks!!! As stated by the developers, if you're able to monitor the markets you can make a lot more money and filter the losing trades as well.

I use 1 Minute Daily and John Templeton's "Trading in the Buff" strategy, which is powerful. If you guys haven't read "Trading in the Buff" then I highly suggest that you read it... This ebook teaches you price action, which can be used in any market and I love it! :) Since reading this, I've been able to see the true s/r levels.

When comined with 1 minute daily it is powerful. I use the 1 minute daily along with "Trading in the Buff" by simply getting in on the trade, not when the price breaks the upper/lower bands as suggested by 1 minute, but I simply wait on a retracement before I enter and I'm highly profitable.

I don't take profit at target profit levels as suggested by 1 minute, I usually take around 50 pips depending on how good of a price I get in on retracement.

So basically as the 1 minute developers suggested, if you're able to monitor the market then you can be highly profitable :)

Serge, you may need to check your parameters in regards to your timezone for the London... I use the 9:00 set up and it works and my results match with the Developers.

Just my 2 cents... Most people that are making money with these systems aren't responding on here and rarely do they even come on this site :) Trust, there are a lot of traders making money using the 1 minute strategy and they aren't on here.

Last edited:
Fanatica: please, for screenshots and copying any details use our support form.
It is OK, the double-breakout option will be implemented in the next version.

One of our traders has created an interesting blog sharing his trading experiences:

Thank you for your support. I prefer using manual trading, since the results are great so far! But I might get lazy one day:)

You can use my blog as an example, I grew my account from around 170 USD to
1500 USD in three months almost only with your system. My blog is
slurpeeforex.blogspot.com

Thank you for selling this great system!

Hi 1mindailysupportteam
Yes sorry , I did look there on your support form but there is no facility to attach screenshots, files etc
Great system though , I continue manually for the moment
Have a nice day

Settings

Hello all, I am just curious how this week went for those using 1Minute? I choose to sit out for a couple reasons, one of which is that I am travelling.

Following Reaper's suggestion the other day I was also hoping to conduct a short poll:

How many of you are using the 7:00 London Close setting versus the 9:00 London Close Setting.?

The manual seems to indicate the 09:00 is more profitable but interested to see what all of you have found so far.

Hi Serge,

I read through all of your post and I think that it might be safe for me to say that you may have set your setting/parameters up incorrectly... IMO

If you back test the results on a 1Hr chart GBP/USD you will see that the creator's results match up with the charts.

I am new to using the 1 minute daily and I can honestly say that this system works and is one of the better systems out there. Now it may be an upgrade to the London Breakout system that is free on the web as mentioned by a previous member, however, it is well worth the money for the upgrade that the developers created.

I got 82.5 pips yesterday on GBP/USD from this strategy :)

If you've ever read any of the "Turtles" books, you will have learned that they, too, traded a mechanical system with strict money management. I read that with the strict money management they were able to withstand a losing streak and were able to be profitable still at months end.

Have patients and do trust the system because it does work :)

Having implemented the new 1 minute daily strategy to my trading, I can now focus on that new Ferrari that I've always wanted :)

Happy Trading and Please, do keep it simple, cheers!

Hi Everyone,

i am curious to know how the backtesting of the EA is going for you.

I havent started testing and i was wondering, does this EA account for false breakouts, example Case B as set out in the indicator manual. With the manual system you can catch some profits in the reverse situations (e.g Case B).

Anyone managed to find good inputs that produce good results? or is that a secret nobody wants to share lol.

Back