• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Help Please

Spunkyone,

That would be great if you can make an EA out of this! Here are the steps:

Step 1:

Lag Indicator has to reach extreme levels first, which are 1.00(sell signal) and 0.00(buy signal)

Step 2:

Wait for the RSI to reach 75+ for sell and 25- for buy

That's it, simple as that...

Usually prices are above the yellow bollinger band when the Lag has reach 1.00 or 0.00.

Also the Stochastics indicator has reached extreme levels as well when the Lag has done so. The Stochs is just an indicator some people may want to use to enter trades when it starts to turn back to the other direction signaling the change in trend.

But just those two steps is all you need buddy, simple as that. :)

I hope that you can get this thing going soon, that'll be nice. Shoot me an email when you're done cenmon@gmail.com

Hi folks, I am fairly new to trading. I bought John Templeton's Trading in the Buff about 4 weeks ago. I had several successes in the first couple of weeks but just recently trades have been harder to find. Anyway i downloaded the MOB. template and the Auto Pivot / Laguerre indicators after reading a lot of your positive comments. I would appreciate greatly if you could answer some questions I have because I am struggling having never really used indicators before.

If i'm looking at the 5 minute chart using the template and indicators. What exactly am I looking for? How do I know if to buy or sell? How do I know when EXACTLY to enter and exit? What is the Daily Pivot and Daily R1? There are two sets of Bollinger bands.....why? Please can you help........Many Thanks...Steven. My email is:- stevencampbell@talktalk.net[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hi truthisoutthere,

Regarding your question on MOB's templates, he suggested the following:

- Use EURUSD pair, timeframe M5. (I use also EURJPY and it works fine if you are targeting 5 to 10 pips it depends on how strong is the market).
- When to buy & sell?
Sell when once all of the below indicators confirmed:
RSI in some where between 75-80
Stoch. above 80
Lag. 1
Buy when all of the below indicators confirmed:
RSI 20-25
Stoch. 20
Lag. 0

Mob Template

Hi truthisoutthere,

Regarding your question on MOB's templates, he suggested the following:

- Use EURUSD pair, timeframe M5. (I use also EURJPY and it works fine if you are targeting 5 to 10 pips it depends on how strong is the market).
- When to buy & sell?
Sell when once all of the below indicators confirmed:
RSI in some where between 75-80
Stoch. above 80
Lag. 1
Buy when all of the below indicators confirmed:
RSI 20-25
Stoch. 20
Lag. 0

Thanks Musallam. I tried it earlier on a demo account and had a few trades scalping $130. Is it correct that the price should be between the yellow and blue lines? What relevance does the Daily pivot and weekly pivot lines have? :D

Hello people, here are the results for this week using the 1 minute EA and using the pairs GBPUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY and EURUSD (thanks jddvma), USDCAD, EURJPY.
About these three new pairs introduced, i can say that EURUSD had very good results, EURJPY needs some more tuning and USDCAD is to forget.

The settings for the EA are the default, except the breakout zones.

detailedstatement.gif

Word document with the trades.

Attachments

• Statement.doc
    68 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
thanks marquesmaiden.

Have you tried going back further(backtest), i take it these are live results. how have u set the breakout zones.

thanks

roby

marquesmaiden, what was the time range you used for eurusd..was it what jdd uses 9pm-9am or your one of 8pm to 8am...

be interesting to see how far back eur works...

thanks

Hello Roberto.
First of all these results are demo, but next week i'm thinking to start live with EURUSD and maybe a few trades with EURJPY.

About backtesting, i tested these pair back to mid March with great results.

The time ranges i use are (London time):
EURUSD 8pm-8am, put my orders at 8am
EURJPY 21pm-00 put my orders at 00.00 (Needs more backtesting with different time ranges).

Cheers.

Much appreciation, JDDVMA

It is a wonderful work you have done in compiling the performance for nearly the first half of the year for the pairs in 1MD.

Best to you, D

Jddvma

Hi jddvma,

Please can you send me your setting? So i can modify my eaa according to your setting and will test it.

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us.

Spain 1MD Settings

Hi jddvma,

Please can you send me your setting? So i can modify my eaa according to your setting and will test it.

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us.

Musallam, as can you see, im testing manually the results of 1MD Team (only I use indicator and historial datas&charts of MT4). By now, I dont use the 1MD EA.

Remember that I live in Spain, so this indicator settings are valids for my country.

Broker London Shift: 1
London Night: 21
London Open: 9
Currency AutoSeptup: TRUE

Also remember than I dont trade if range is too large.

Greetings.

JdD

Back