31 fx trade with a pro

keithnew

Recruit
Hi I have been scammed by 31 fx just wondering if anyone else has had problems with this outfit , to anyone else reading this beware of a guy calling himself Josh Wellner he tells lies to get you to put in more cash then wont let you make withdrawals
just the normal routine that appears to keep repeating as you read more on fpa site

They do have a live chat option, go there and discuss your problem with them and ask for the satisfying answer.
If you still have a problem then write me back here, I`ll suggest you most powerful steps to draw their attention on your issue.
Hi I have been scammed by 31 fx just wondering if anyone else has had problems with this outfit , to anyone else reading this beware of a guy calling himself Josh Wellner he tells lies to get you to put in more cash then wont let you make withdrawals
just the normal routine that appears to keep repeating as you read more on fpa site

yes they have a live chat I spoke to them they were evasive and said I need to take it up with my broker Josh Wellner who has stopped speaking to me
when asked why I am locked out of my account and can not open or close trades they replied it was for my own good and If I wanted to close trades I needed to send them an email asking them to close the trades and they would close them on my behalf
when asked why they had opened and closed 20 highly margined trades in less than 60 seconds they said speak to my broker who will not reply to either phone or email

yes they have a live chat I spoke to them they were evasive and said I need to take it up with my broker Josh Wellner who has stopped speaking to me
when asked why I am locked out of my account and can not open or close trades they replied it was for my own good and If I wanted to close trades I needed to send them an email asking them to close the trades and they would close them on my behalf
when asked why they had opened and closed 20 highly margined trades in less than 60 seconds they said speak to my broker who will not reply to either phone or email
Invite them to this thread.

Hi Keith! I do have an account as well with 31fx. I had a margin call which my broker, Josh Wellner gave me a call and promised to fix my account. Josh also promised as well that he will get my account back to its normal status. It takes me more than 2months, I got frustrated at first thinking that Josh won't be able to help me and he was just lying to me. After months of patiently waiting and doubting, now he didn't just get my old account back but also provided me profits that I can withdraw on weekly or monthly basis.

Back