Vortex Assets

Sumanv

Private
Hello Sir/Madam,

This is to bring your immediate attention to one of the trading company named Vortex Asset. I become part of Vortex asset group in January by transferring 10K USD to become a member. As per agreement /document they will execute the trade on my account and they will charge the monthly fees of 35% on the total profit for each month. In February everything worked as per planned. My account had a profit of $1551.44 and they deducted the performance fee of $469.23. Everything was working till mid- March. As per the agreement the account holder can withdraw on quarterly basis as per the profit accumulated in the trading account. And April 1st being the first withdrawal stationed for my account.

As soon as I showed interest to withdraw the profit they started executing trades in huge loss. And now the balance has gone down and hit the principal amount. I initially thought win or loss is a part of trade but what we observe here is that they are intentionally executing the loss trades. It clearly visible from the Lot size they are trading. All my profit trades are for small lot size (like 1.39) but the loss trade lot sizes are above 2.5. Further enquiring they are asking me to opt for insurance cover- however the details of the insurance company are not being revealed. They are asking for 22% of the equity amount to buy the insurance. I am surprised which trading company provides insurance to cover the losses. I even asked them to stop executing the trade on my account and in reply they gave me another form called CTO – Cession trading Option. As per CTO they will stop executing the trades for one year but will hold the money for one year. Further enquiring about what will happened to the money after one year – their reply is the money will back in trading account. So basically they are not ready to return the money.

There is a clause that to close the account anytime within 12 months with 15% additional penalty on the profits. I was ready to follow the same but they keep asking me to sign the CTO. Currently my balance is $9344.62 which is below my initial investment of 10K. I would like you to take immediately draw your attention to the trading scam company and save investors who are in same boat as me. There are around 150 investors from Singapore stuck with Vortex asset scam. Please feel free to contact me to get more details.

Regards,

Vineet

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is to bring your immediate attention to one of the trading company named Vortex Asset. I become part of Vortex asset group in January by transferring 10K USD to become a member. As per agreement /document they will execute the trade on my account and they will charge the monthly fees of 35% on the total profit for each month. In February everything worked as per planned. My account had a profit of $1551.44 and they deducted the performance fee of $469.23. Everything was working till mid- March. As per the agreement the account holder can withdraw on quarterly basis as per the profit accumulated in the trading account. And April 1st being the first withdrawal stationed for my account.

As soon as I showed interest to withdraw the profit they started executing trades in huge loss. And now the balance has gone down and hit the principal amount. I initially thought win or loss is a part of trade but what we observe here is that they are intentionally executing the loss trades. It clearly visible from the Lot size they are trading. All my profit trades are for small lot size (like 1.39) but the loss trade lot sizes are above 2.5. Further enquiring they are asking me to opt for insurance cover- however the details of the insurance company are not being revealed. They are asking for 22% of the equity amount to buy the insurance. I am surprised which trading company provides insurance to cover the losses. I even asked them to stop executing the trade on my account and in reply they gave me another form called CTO – Cession trading Option. As per CTO they will stop executing the trades for one year but will hold the money for one year. Further enquiring about what will happened to the money after one year – their reply is the money will back in trading account. So basically they are not ready to return the money.

There is a clause that to close the account anytime within 12 months with 15% additional penalty on the profits. I was ready to follow the same but they keep asking me to sign the CTO. Currently my balance is $9344.62 which is below my initial investment of 10K. I would like you to take immediately draw your attention to the trading scam company and save investors who are in same boat as me. There are around 150 investors from Singapore stuck with Vortex asset scam. Please feel free to contact me to get more details.

Regards,

Vineet
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.vortexassets.com/en/contact-us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12781/www.vortexassets.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://twitter.com/vortex_assets

https://www.facebook.com/vortexassetscom-352889305082099/

their contact us is useless, everyday same message "our Account Manager will call back" after that hang up the phone. Like prerecorded voice message.Few of countries already black listed this Broker...

Send the link to this thread to every email address you can find for them. Invite them to come here and explain the issue. Post an update here and in your Traders Court case thread when you've done that.

Letter From Vortex HQ. Threatening Asian investors by changing the status from B book to A book.

Attachments

• Letter from Vortex HQ.PDF
    281.5 KB · Views: 8
The lesson learned is that they are scammers and trying to put up a front that they are legal.

I send them the letter below when they send us back the signed account registration form. Still eagerly awaiting for their reply.

Letter to Vortex by cheated investor

I am surprise to receive a mail from the legal department. I did not find the lost unfortunate at all, and the letter we signed are of no
relevance at all. I am well prepared of risk that is expected of normal trading lost. However the lost is nothing normal.

Vortex had highlighted high risk in the market. Follow which Vortex pushed 3 ridiculous options knowing too well that no one with right sense of mind will agrees. In fact, I have reluctantly send the reply for insurance coverage with deduction from the account balance. Strangely rejected by Vortex without reason. Please explain why?

With all the claims that Vortex will exercise due care in trading, the trades executed showed the contrary. Any logical trader would expect that since the market is not predictable as Vortex has repeatedly highlighted, Vortex you will do small trade to test the market. Instead Vortex traded in unprecedented volume and in lost trades. Please explain why?

To top it up, it is exposed that Vortex practises B book trading. Vortex is now both the trader and broker. Please explain why this was never mentioned in any articles about the conflict of interest ?

Come April, Vortex is supposed to start the withdrawal process. Strangely instead Vortex traded with unprecedented volume and lost. None of Vortex action appears reasonable. When the group requested to stop trade, Vortex empty the account overnight. Please explain why?

Since becoming an investor with Vortex. All trades are done within split seconds, in this way the risk is mitigated. It is this reason that I found the risk acceptable for me. However, after sending in the withdrawal letter and stop trade letter, Vortex take super risky trades with many open trade positions and even overnight open trade positions. Vortex action increase the risk beyond what is expected of any professional trader. I see no relevance how IB and market being a factor. Please explain why Vortex exercise highly risky trading strategy?

I am also very curious why Vortex added Free margin into my account when you are making big time lost. Fee margin is most welcome in good time. But strangely in when you are making unprecedented lost? And without my knowledge? Please explain why?

Back